Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Holiday plans
Mesh Posted: Fri Dec 21 06:10:54 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What's yalls holeeday plans? Mine.....are to basically bah humbug all over the place.

FN Posted: Fri Dec 21 07:02:02 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Studying, exams start a week into the new year

addi Posted: Fri Dec 21 08:08:14 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Not traveling this year, which seems odd.
So I'll be here in Atlanta the whole time and the week off of work (Yes!).
If you happen to be in the neighborhood please drop by. We could have small talk on subjects of delight, over a tasty mug of hot chocolate and mini-marshmellows...or we could visit the local strip joint half a mile away and get pissed, whatever you prefer.

No Bah Humbugs people! Be of good cheer

Mesh Posted: Fri Dec 21 08:43:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bah humbug especially to strip clubs. BAH

HUMBUG

I'll be going to a Bah Humbug party the night of christmas eve. Should be great. A bunch of bah humbuggers gettting together and relishing in eachothers bah humbuggery. Good times, I predict. Jolly good times.

Mesh Posted: Fri Dec 21 09:13:51 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You know what else I'm bah humbug about. Insomnia. It's 8:10 in the morning, and I haven't slept! And I don't think I will, until probably tomorrow morning. *sigh*

Nikki Posted: Fri Dec 21 10:43:50 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>What's yalls holeeday plans? Mine.....are to basically bah humbug all over the place.

Nikki Posted: Fri Dec 21 10:51:49 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  whatever!!

Posted: Fri Dec 21 11:38:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just landed back in the sunny beaches Windsor, Ontario Canada (from that frozen tundra that is Phoenix, Arizona).

Everything seems awkward. My room is still here but all my Bob Dylan/Pearl Jam posters have been replaced by still life portraits. The room lacks character.

Happily, my dog still recognizes me. I've missed him terribly in the six months that I've been away.

Kira Posted: Fri Dec 21 17:49:57 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Copy and paste my post from the Merry Christmas thread into here.

In my heart I'll be off bah humbugging with Mesh.

Mesh Posted: Fri Dec 21 21:56:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>whatever!!

What do you want, you Andorran bitch? :)

libra Posted: Sat Dec 22 03:51:03 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Not much. Back home for christmas/new years. Pretty bored, basically.
Family stuff for christmas. I'll probably spend new years watching tv at home.

beetlebum Posted: Sat Dec 22 09:48:59 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  see old friends, relax a little, and take it easy.

i hope so, anyway.

Mark Posted: Sat Dec 22 14:22:19 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  family things with christmas I guess. Other than that I shall be working on my thesis to finish my internship / prepare for exams

Ahriman Posted: Sun Dec 23 02:30:31 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Working. Fuck the fat motherfuckers that eat at a restaurant on Xmas Eve!

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Dec 23 07:13:10 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i am working a 12 hr shift on christmas eve. and i dunno what i'm doing for christmas... i already gave all of my presents out... So I'm thinking that I will just sleep in, stuff my face with good food, and play WoW. (Blizzard better not decide to have patch day on Christmas! >_<)

Mouse Posted: Tue Dec 25 20:37:41 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I made none. Work overtime three weeks straight leading up, then worked Christmas eve. Got a last minute voicemail from my dad on my lunch asking me to come over and spend the night. Hustled home to finish wrapping gifts and went over there for that. Got presents from my love Xmas eve so opened those on webcam with him today as well. A quiet little Christmas I suppose. My traveling doesn't start until after the new year when I got to Texas in January.
Might go out with my girls and party on New Years Eve, might stay home and watch things explode on tv. Time will tell.

M.

erikagm Posted: Tue Jan 1 23:22:16 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My plans were (since I caught this thread too late) to, on the 21st, go over to Guadalajara -Ajijic, specifically- and spend two days with my Aunt and her daughter, who came down from California to be with her and who brought my new laptop with her (Woohoo!)

Then I hightailed it over to Puerto Vallarta to spend Xmas with my mum and my brother. Had a regular Xmas, sweated my ass off, had bundles of good food and then came back home just in time for the buildup to New year, which I spent at home.

Mesh Posted: Thu May 8 01:54:40 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>Nikki said:
>>whatever!!
>
>What do you want, you Andorran bitch? :)

Just kidding Nikki. I love you.

But my post was still hilarious.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]