Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

happy new year!
Posted: Tue Jan 1 14:00:17 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  did everybody love nye?

libra Posted: Tue Jan 1 14:44:31 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  no.
but i watched project runway. I like project runway.

Mark Posted: Tue Jan 1 15:24:36 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it was suprisingly fun :D had a good time. I wish you all the best for this year! Let there be no worries at all :)

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Tue Jan 1 15:53:54 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It was fun
Little bit drunk
anyhow
fun :)

Enjoy this year everyone! I hope I will :)
Best wishes

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Tue Jan 1 15:54:57 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>no.
>but i watched project runway. I like project runway.

me too

addi Posted: Tue Jan 1 19:38:36 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  New Years has always been just a day off from work for me. I don't know why, but the build up is overhyped and often anti-climatic. I spend New Years Eve with low expectations so I'm not disappointed when it fizzles into a bunch of too friendly pissed people taking nonsense.
I was in bed by 11:30, couldn't even get myself to bring in the year awake, but I woke up early this morning (without a hangover) and sure enough it was 2008, so I didn't miss anything : )

Happy New Year friends

Kira Posted: Tue Jan 1 21:46:02 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I stayed up. No parties for me. Watched television where I cheered on Dick Clark standing up and carrying on his New Year's special just as usual. I had not even heard he had a stroke.

So it's leap year time again! Does anyone else know someone who was born on February 29th? A friend of my mom's has a son who's celebrating his eighth official birthday this year - and he's been alive for thirty-two. I thought that was pretty funny.

erikagm Posted: Tue Jan 1 23:11:51 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, I liked NYE. I stayed home, watched TV, called who I wanted to wish a good holiday to, and then went to bed a wee bit after midnight. I woke up at 2 pm today, after a much deserved 14 hrs of sleep, and watched TV again. Gotta love a day off work.

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Wed Jan 2 06:05:42 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:

>
>So it's leap year time again! Does anyone else know someone who was born on February 29th? A friend of my mom's has a son who's celebrating his eighth official birthday this year - and he's been alive for thirty-two. I thought that was pretty funny.

A good friend of mine does :)
She'll be turning 5 this year, as she is actually becomming 20 years old :)

FN Posted: Wed Jan 2 06:24:32 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Is she hot

antartica Posted: Wed Jan 2 08:21:48 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm kinda late, but happy new year to all :)

had a quiet one with a pot luck of sorts at a friends place with a few old friends from school...

after which we played mahjong! :)

Mesh Posted: Wed Jan 2 09:06:56 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I quit.

addi Posted: Wed Jan 2 09:32:44 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>I quit.

quit what?

sweet p Posted: Wed Jan 2 11:39:18 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i hope you've all had a happy start to 2008!
i am sick. yay.
and i spent new year's eve with all of the old jewish people at the cinema. fabulous.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Jan 2 18:24:10 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I rang in the new year soaking in a hot tub in a secluded chalet in the Smoky Mountains.
This is the tradition with my wife since we got married the day after Christmas, we spend this time every year in the Smokies, celebrating our anniversary and the New Year together.

There's nothing like soaking in an outdoor hot tub with snow falling around you and you and your honey are naked and warm together.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Jan 2 19:34:53 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i also hung out at home and did much of nothing. i look forward to a new year and a new job. :)

Mesh Posted: Wed Jan 2 23:57:31 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Wisenheimer said:
>>I quit.
>
>quit what?

Everything.

That sounds nice hif. You're a lucky feller :)

mat_j Posted: Fri Jan 4 04:15:22 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy New Year/Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!

I had a great if not slightly destructive NY.

Hope you all had a gay ol' time

Ahriman Posted: Sun Jan 6 15:21:29 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lots of beer, champagne, and chicken wings. Had a great time.

iggy Posted: Wed Jan 16 23:09:50 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it's a little late for this but yeah
haha.
spend my NYE at the helipad of a hotel in hongkong cos they arranged for a party there.

ticket was kindly sponsored but still have to meet with some studios to talk abt some film projects between boxing day and new years.

free booze and food but sadly i have quit alcohol.

anyways, i've been promoted to director of photography now haha. no more camera operator or camera assistant. woohoo

libra Posted: Thu Jan 17 11:12:28 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mister maroon said:
>
>
>anyways, i've been promoted to director of photography now haha. no more camera operator or camera assistant. woohoo
>

yaay!

good to see you, btw.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]