Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

In this topic
Mesh Posted: Sat Jan 12 09:19:01 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  We post links to things that make us genuinely concerned for the survival of the human race. Or, just things we think are dumb/silly/stupid/inane/insane/etc.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QZlpuoR-dlQ

I ask that you please watch the whole thing, just so that you can experience what I have. Please.

antartica Posted: Mon Jan 21 03:03:54 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  this is absodoodly critical to the survival of mankind as we know it...

i got logged out of the regular GT site coz of the intranet securuty settings... god bless www.tvandmovies.net!!!

Mesh Posted: Tue Jan 22 01:28:40 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "I'm fifteen"

Ughhhh, Lisa. Diddn't your parents tell you not to reveal that type of thing online? Jesus Christ Lisa. For heavens sake. Good Lord. God Almighty. Now you're going to have every pervert on CL emailing you trying to lure you out to some false ranch out in the country! You naive, innocent little girl. You're parents are going to hear about this! I am speaking to your parents about this!

Mesh Posted: Tue Jan 22 04:10:42 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Does anyone(Chris!?!) Know where I can get the thc remix of Prosac by Tomcraft. I've looked on limewire(which is where I originally found it) but have turned up nothing but one file which is a crap file.

FN Posted: Tue Jan 22 06:56:49 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Can't help you out with that one I'm afraid

addi Posted: Tue Jan 22 10:01:18 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I can, but I'm not going to, because I'm basically a summabitch

:)

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jan 22 14:22:18 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>Does anyone(Chris!?!) Know where I can get the thc remix of Prosac by Tomcraft. I've looked on limewire(which is where I originally found it) but have turned up nothing but one file which is a crap file.
>
Hey Mesh, you can find it at Isohunt.

FN Posted: Tue Jan 22 14:48:16 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aren't you a little old to be involved in illegal downloads hif

Mesh Posted: Tue Jan 22 15:26:38 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Aren't you a little old to be involved in illegal downloads hif

LOL!

Hif, everytime you download music you're downloading communism, didn't you know that? XD http://modernhumorist.com/mh/0004/propaganda/mp3.jpg

But anyways, thanks hif. Are you sure I'll be able to find it on there? I can't, uh, really download anything right now so I can't check.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jan 22 15:44:41 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Aren't you a little old to be involved in illegal downloads hif
>
Didn't know there was an age limit.
Anyway, what makes you think I'm downloading anything just because I know where to find it ?
;-)

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jan 22 15:48:23 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>Christophe said:
>>Aren't you a little old to be involved in illegal downloads hif
>
>
>LOL!
>
>Hif, everytime you download music you're downloading communism, didn't you know that? XD http://modernhumorist.com/mh/0004/propaganda/mp3.jpg
>
>But anyways, thanks hif. Are you sure I'll be able to find it on there? I can't, uh, really download anything right now so I can't check.
>
Yeah I located it by putting Tomcraft Prosac in quotes in the search box.
It's lumped in with a lot of other techno stuff so you will have to get it all to get that one file you're looking for.

Mesh Posted: Wed Jan 23 01:57:26 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thanks hifferdoo.

I haven't posted here drunk in a long time. Probably because I don't get near as ridiculous drunk as I used to. No more killing a handle of whisky in one night. Jesus I can't believe I could even do that.

And for the record, I've had scotch, irish, welsh, canadian, and american, many different brands of each, and bourbon I have to say is by far my favourite. And Pappy Van Winkle's 20 Year Family Reserve is the best. There is a reason it's so highly rated. I want to try the 23 year old, but it's not so easy to get. Specs(basically like a Wal-Mart of alcohol and cigars. It's huge to a ridiculous degree.) has none.

Congrats Kentucky. I've never been there, but you are a hero state in my heart.

mat_j Posted: Thu Feb 7 04:36:57 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mmm Danzy Jones and Dic Penderin whiskey are fine examples of Welsh whiskey, we have amazing water here. Also Brecon Vodka and Gin are fantastic. The only piece of flat land in Wales may be in a museum but at least the highland precipitation gives us great booze.

Also lets not forget that Jack Daniels is technically a Welsh Sourmash but it's made with Tennessee water.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]