Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Ducks Didn't Die
Ahriman Posted: Fri Jan 18 01:31:15 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ever wonder what people at a morgue/criminal investigations lab would think of you if your body turned up dead somewhere? The scars, that secret piercing, the hidden tattoo, the weird ass haircut, etc. What do you think they would deduce from your carcass?

dan632 Posted: Sun Jan 20 00:43:34 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm more concerned about what ducks have to do with this thread...do you have a duck hidden somewhere?

Mesh Posted: Sun Jan 20 22:31:03 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>i'm more concerned about what ducks have to do with this thread...do you have a duck hidden somewhere?

Hi Dan!

I've thought about this, strangely enough. They'd probably think I was nothing to remarkable, really. Just another guy. They'd see my scars and figure I was someone who got out and did physical things involving risk of injury, worked sometimes dangerous jobs, got into some fights, etc. I have no tattoos or piercings, so that's n/a. They might look at my hair and face(well, depending on when I turn up dead haha. I did cut my hair super super short and completely shave back in july, and my hair is just now getting a longer than common for men and just started growing facial hair again.) and think I was a hippy or a biker or something, and they'd be wrong. I'm just me.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]