Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Cloverfield
mat_j Posted: Wed Feb 6 08:24:46 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So i saw this last night and thoroughly enjoyed it, i was dissapointed it wasn't scarier than i was lead to beleive it was going to be, the monster was cool though.

FN Posted: Wed Feb 6 09:35:29 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I haven't seen it yet so try and not to spoil it for me.

I hear there was a lot of hype, but somehow I never heard of it untill I read a review somewhere.

Worth going to the cinema for or not?

Hype is usually all the reason I need to conclude it'll be a piece of crap.

mat_j Posted: Wed Feb 6 17:28:26 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ok i won't spoil it, though i was planning on it!

It's really good, not as scary as i thought it was going to be but still a rollercoaster of a ride.

Comes with Epeee-Lepseee warnings because of all the flashies and shaky camera.

addi Posted: Wed Feb 6 17:57:39 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>Comes with Epeee-Lepseee warnings because of all the flashies and shaky camera.

Can't see it because of the shakey camera work. I get ill. Went and saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind in a theatre and due to all the hand held unsteady shots in that walked out with a major headache and immediatey puked.
: (

FN Posted: Wed Feb 6 18:21:32 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>mat_j said:
>
>>Comes with Epeee-Lepseee warnings because of all the flashies and shaky camera.
>
>Can't see it because of the shakey camera work. I get ill. Went and saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind in a theatre and due to all the hand held unsteady shots in that walked out with a major headache and immediatey puked.
>: (

Wimp!

marsi Posted: Wed Feb 6 18:35:38 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've seen it.
Didn't like it and didn't find it too scary.
It's not worth going to the cinema for.

Ahriman Posted: Wed Feb 6 19:09:28 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Beh, it wasn't as bad as AVPR.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]