Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

leave limes lingering
Ahriman Posted: Wed Feb 6 22:22:13 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Going into surgery in a month or so. Who else has had the honor of getting sliced up?

mat_j Posted: Thu Feb 7 03:30:28 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nothing major, got an abscess on my arm when i was in uni (staying up late, drinking/smoking too much reefer, and doing exercise apparently don't mix). Luckily they caught it shortly before it poisoned me. Removal left me with a hole the size of a ping pong ball in my shoulder for about 4 months, i literally had to let it regenerate, slowly but surely rebuilding itself by cellular granulation.

It was gross and for a while i toyed with the idea of putting a little storage device into the hole for smuggling uses, luckily i decided against it.

If i learned one thing from the whole experience it's that beauty is not the only thing that's skin deep, good odour is too.

addi Posted: Thu Feb 7 06:24:56 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>Going into surgery in a month or so. Who else has had the honor of getting sliced up?

what for?

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Feb 7 07:54:33 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>Going into surgery in a month or so. Who else has had the honor of getting sliced up?
>
Well, I have it on good authority that Addi used to be a guy.
:-)

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Thu Feb 7 08:05:46 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Ahriman said:
>>Going into surgery in a month or so. Who else has had the honor of getting sliced up?
>>
>Well, I have it on good authority that Addi used to be a guy.
>:-)

It's pronounced 'Gay' Hif and he still is one.

Mesh Posted: Thu Feb 7 08:08:27 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lol!

Oh, Billy Pilgrim. How you amuse me so.

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Thu Feb 7 08:13:00 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>lol!
>
>Oh, Billy Pilgrim. How you amuse me so.

Yer alright too yer crazy maniac, lets hire a cadillac, get loaded and run over old people!

Mesh Posted: Thu Feb 7 11:33:26 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, yes.

I had a cancer removed from my back about eight years ago. That was (not) a lot of fun.

Yes, I said a cancer. So sue me.

Skin cancer is weak. Can't take me down that easily.

addi Posted: Thu Feb 7 13:04:12 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Well, I have it on good authority that Addi used to be a guy.
>:-)

such a clever fellow! : )
it's true..I once was a guy. Now I'm a man..a real man..a...a..hunka hunka burning manliness. Just ask Billy Pilgrim.

novemberrain Posted: Thu Feb 7 19:44:10 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>Well, I have it on good authority that Addi used to be a guy.
>>:-)
>
>such a clever fellow! : )
>it's true..I once was a guy. Now I'm a man..a real man..a...a..hunka hunka burning manliness. Just ask Billy Pilgrim.

burning in a 'put me out with a fire hose' sort of way or 'there's medication for that sort of thing' sort of way?

Just curious.

love,
sergeant nov

addi Posted: Thu Feb 7 19:57:56 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:

>burning in a 'put me out with a fire hose' sort of way or 'there's medication for that sort of thing' sort of way?
>
>Just curious.
>
>love,
>sergeant nov

lol! Why you...
Can it be a little bit of both?
love
Addi

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Feb 7 20:07:10 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "Medicated Addi"
Sounds like a great name for a band eh ?
:-)

antartica Posted: Tue Feb 12 01:44:02 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  just had my sinuses opened up for bone graft buddy...
and in a coupla months gonna get screwed in my head... literally, for the titanium studs for my tooth crowns... 2 of em. heh

libra Posted: Tue Feb 12 02:14:54 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  nooo. i am so scared of the doctor. I had a mole on my neck removed once cause I was worried about cancer.

I refuse to have surgery. I never even had to have my wisdom teeth removed (thank GOD).

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Feb 12 05:39:16 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I had my femur drove thru my hip socket, thereby shattering my hip socket in an auto accident bout a year and a half ago.
That required quite a lot of surgery and rehab, probably most of you know this about me though.
I'm about 90 percent recovered now and walk with a barely discernable limp though it does become more pronounced when I get tired.
The x-rays look like I'm made of steel.
All kinds of nuts and bolts.

addi Posted: Tue Feb 12 07:47:42 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet Jesus people! This thread is turning my stomach : (
This is why I couldn't follow my father's footsteps in medicine...I'm such a wimp when it comes to painful medical proceedures.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]