Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Ghost Sex
ifihadahif Posted: Sat Feb 9 20:40:47 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GHOST SEX

A professor at the University of Kentucky was giving
a lecture on the supernatural.

To get a feel for his audience, he asks, "How many people here believe in ghosts?"

About 90 students raise their hands.

"Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you who
believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?"

About 40 students raise their hands.

"That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?"

About 15 students raise their hand.

"Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?"

Three students raise their hands.

"That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further... Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?"

Way in the back, Bubba raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses, and says "Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost.
You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience."

The big redneck student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium.
When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, "So, Bubba, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?"

Bubba replied, "Shiiiit!! From way back there I thought you said Goats.

mat_j Posted: Mon Feb 18 06:40:05 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I know someone who had sex with a goat once, I'm not saying it was Addi, just implying.

addi Posted: Mon Feb 18 06:46:44 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>I know someone who had sex with a goat once, I'm not saying it was Addi, just implying.

LOL!

stupid welsh! Don't even know the difference between a goat and a sheep.

mat_j Posted: Mon Feb 18 08:10:03 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>mat_j said:
>>I know someone who had sex with a goat once, I'm not saying it was Addi, just implying.
>
>LOL!
>
>stupid welsh! Don't even know the difference between a goat and a sheep.

There you go with that smart mouth again Weisenheimer, go cut me a switch!!

mat_j Posted: Mon Feb 18 08:12:09 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>addi said:
>>mat_j said:
>>>I know someone who had sex with a goat once, I'm not saying it was Addi, just implying.
>>
>>LOL!
>>
>>stupid welsh! Don't even know the difference between a goat and a sheep.
>
>There you go with that smart mouth again, Weisenheimer, go cut me a switch!!
>
>Grr another gag ruined by a comma, lousy boss sneaking up on me caused that one so he did!

addi Posted: Mon Feb 18 08:39:55 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>>Grr another gag ruined by a comma, lousy boss sneaking up on me caused that one so he did!

According to the latest CNN poll misplaced commas are now the #1 cause of male suffering in the world (it replaced accidently getting your johnson caught while zipping up your jeans).

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Feb 18 11:02:25 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
it replaced accidently getting your johnson caught while zipping up your jeans).
>
Goddammit !
I hate when that happens.

mat_j Posted: Wed Feb 20 07:57:29 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>addi said:
>it replaced accidently getting your johnson caught while zipping up your jeans).
>>
>Goddammit !
>I hate when that happens.

Switch to buttons, you never hear of a feller trapping his John thomas between two buttons on a pair o' trousers did you?

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Feb 20 09:46:12 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>addi said:
>>it replaced accidently getting your johnson caught while zipping up your jeans).
>>>
>>Goddammit !
>>I hate when that happens.
>
>Switch to buttons, you never hear of a feller trapping his John thomas between two buttons on a pair o' trousers did you?
>
Yeah, remember Levis 501 Jeans ?

Cool looking, but not worth a damn if you're in a hurry, and if you've had a few beers, it seems all your fingers turn to thumbs when you're standing in front of the urinal.

addi Posted: Wed Feb 20 13:45:32 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it's twoo!
I used to wear 501's all the time. you had to fiddle around "down there" a long time to get the fly fastened, and if some guy was in there with you he'd start thinking you were up to no good.

mat_j Posted: Thu Feb 21 08:07:07 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>it's twoo!
>I used to wear 501's all the time. you had to fiddle around "down there" a long time to get the fly fastened, and if some guy was in there with you he'd start thinking you were up to no good.

This is why i only wear stripper clothes, exellent unless you get the hem caught in an escalator.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]