Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Birthdays
everyday_daisy Posted: Mon Feb 11 16:17:06 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Best birthday moment/"gift" ever?

(My childhood penpal is coming to visit me here in Manila and is arriving later today, my birthday! :O)

addi Posted: Mon Feb 11 16:33:40 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  (check out the "February Babies" thread)

Best birthday present evah...typical male response I'm afraid.
On my 27th two very attractive females (names withheld to protect the guilty) made me a fantastic dinner wearing only skimpy grass skirts and nothing else. Needless to say it was REALLY difficult to concentrate on my dinner after having beer, a joint, and having them pass me food topless. Dessert was the best, but I'll leave it at that due to keeping this a "family oriented" site.
It was a once in a lifetime night and that made it pretty special for me. We were young, spontaneous and silly then. If it happened now I'd probably say, "For heaven's sake ladies. Put some damn clothes on!!"
: )

*hope you and your pen pal have a great time.

FN Posted: Mon Feb 11 17:44:10 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hope he's fugly and boring as hell and that you'll have a lifetime's worth of awkward silent moments to laugh at afterwards

Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 11 18:39:35 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Going to the beach and camping on it with my friends.

erikagm Posted: Mon Feb 11 20:00:19 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>Going to the beach and camping on it with my friends.

It'd be rather awkward AND a damn sight should you decide to camp UNDERNEATH it.

Hehe

Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 11 20:06:47 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Underneath it, no. But have you ever tried water camping? You anchor your tent out in about five feet of water or so, and then have floatie rings to put all your shit on, and you sleep on one of those floating bed things you see people with at the pool. The only bad thing is the barracudas, sharks, jellyfish, rip-tides and undertows, waves, currents.

Oh jesus christ, I don't even know if that would work but just thinking about it is making me nervours. Think of the sharks! THEY'D TRY TO GET YOU FOR SURE IN YOUR TENT! THE FUCKERS!

Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 11 21:05:22 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  By the way

Addi yous a ho

addi Posted: Mon Feb 11 21:31:21 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>By the way
>
>Addi yous a ho

Correction: WAS a ho. Now I'm just boring.

Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 11 22:46:24 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nah, you're not boring. If not having wild sexcapades with 2+ women at once made you boring, why, I'd be boring 2-3 days a week!

Just kidding. I don't do that. I'm pretty boring.

everyday_daisy Posted: Wed Feb 13 15:49:35 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe -

Pffft!

:P

Ahriman Posted: Thu Feb 14 07:08:57 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Fucking hate my birthday

addi Posted: Thu Feb 14 07:28:28 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Is it today, Ahriman? I don't see it listed here.

Ahriman Posted: Thu Feb 14 22:31:19 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  December 25

Kira Posted: Thu Feb 14 23:56:12 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's hard to pick. I tend to celebrate my birthday with all the same people and always receive wonderful gifts. The one thing that sticks out isn't really a gift in the sense of something you get to keep.

When I was getting ready to turn nine I was upset because my dad was going to work that day - I was really fussy about having both my parents around on my birthdays. I whined and cried but he calmly refused to take the day off for me. So I was mad at him for several days leading up to my birthday.

Then the day I turned nine I woke up and almost didn't know where I was. I was in my own bed but the bed was covered in balloons. My dad had gotten up early and blown up two whole packages of purple and silver balloons before he left. I had a great party that day, but that first moment of waking up and finding those balloons was the best part of my whole birthday.

mat_j Posted: Mon Feb 18 06:28:39 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Addi! I'm both shocked and impressed with you. Hmmm did you pay for this service or did you shmooze it?

If desert was so good it must have been either Banoffee pie or Tiramasu!

I had a nice birthday surprise of a broadly similar ilk once. It was good for two of us but not so good for one of the other two people in the room who we thought was asleep but was actually just 'resting their eyes', i should imagine that memory is engrained on their mind! Lucky they didn't have their eyes open really.

Ah she was a beautiful girl, happy days.......

(wanders off whistling)

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]