Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Little Boy Blue go shoot your gun
chrisfelon Posted: Mon Feb 18 08:44:05 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  “Funny how white people describe the normality of their neighbors who grow up to be serial killers,” says Harlem Dyse of the Black American Anarchists.

http://underprivilegedjournalism.wordpress.com/2008/02/18/little-boy-blue-go-shoot-your-gun/

“Sure we grow up to petty thieves, small time dope dealers, crack heads & niggas standing on the street corners grabbing ourselves, but all these things combined aren’t equivelant to what people like Kazmierczak have stirring around in them. Blacks need to stop being cowards and start judging according to skin color and not by content of character. I think we’d be happily surprised to find which race has more character.

“WHITE PEOPLE’S INCREASING ERRATIC PSYCHOLOGICAL BEHAVIOR IS THE RESULT OF INCREASING AMOUNTS OF ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT” - Elija Baal

“Be not deceived. White science teaches man made toxins are the cause of the destruction to the Ozone layer that allows for the increased levels of ultraviolet light into our atmosphere and damages their (white people’s) mental faculties, skin & eyes.

Their toxins are not the cause of the openings in the Ozone layer. Fashioning His light to discriminate between people of color and white people, the Divine opened the Ozone layer to burn the latter.

The more ultraviolet light that comes through, the more their skin will burn, the more they will go blind and the more their psychotic behavior will increase.”

mat_j Posted: Mon Feb 18 08:59:09 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  All the white folk? Even the hot girls???

erikagm Posted: Mon Feb 18 20:04:41 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm going to assume you're black?

Ahriman Posted: Tue Feb 19 02:31:59 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm going to assume your Steve Martin.

mat_j Posted: Tue Feb 19 07:09:42 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm black!

addi Posted: Tue Feb 19 08:38:53 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>I'm black hearted!

sometimes I think you're too hard on yourself.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Feb 19 09:54:06 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>mat_j said:
>>I'm black hearted!
>
>sometimes I wish I could get a hard on too.
>
That's a tough one old man !
:-)

addi Posted: Tue Feb 19 10:13:44 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>That's a tough one old man !
>:-)

touche
one sick turn deserves another

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Feb 19 12:58:03 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>That's a tough one old man !
>>:-)
>
>touche
>one sick turn deserves another
>
Hey, nobody is sicker than me !
:-)

Ahriman Posted: Wed Feb 20 00:59:02 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYSLN1uXB6c

DanSRose Posted: Wed Feb 20 04:33:16 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>All the white folk? Even the hot girls???

Especially the hot girls!

mat_j Posted: Wed Feb 20 07:50:53 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>mat_j said:
>>All the white folk? Even the hot girls???
>
>Especially the hot girls!
>
>

Noooooooo!!! The Humanity!

Psst,
Hey dan have you seen any of the new series of Torchwood yet? That guy from buffy with the cheekbones is in them

DanSRose Posted: Wed Feb 20 18:45:15 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm keeping up with Torchwood as it airs in the UK. It so far is better than last series, especially the Meat episode and the last one with Martha Jones. Fortunately for this guy (and myself too), Martha is safe because she is black and hot. Isn't the second one more important? I vote yes.

mat_j Posted: Thu Feb 21 08:05:45 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>I'm keeping up with Torchwood as it airs in the UK. It so far is better than last series, especially the Meat episode and the last one with Martha Jones. Fortunately for this guy (and myself too), Martha is safe because she is black and hot. Isn't the second one more important? I vote yes.

Martha Jones is smokin' mind you so is the good cap'n!! :-)

I have also grown in appreciation for Gwen nowadays, they seem to show less of her big gap and more pouty lip gloss.

Still not as good as the Doctor tho!

DanSRose Posted: Sat Feb 23 13:48:46 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Captain Jack is smoking enough that the manliest man who ever manned (Christophe) would so totally make out with him.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2008/02/21/fear_fear_fear/index.html
This would be funny if weren't so scary. It actually comes around full circle, back to funny.

mat_j Posted: Wed Feb 27 10:18:56 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>Captain Jack is smoking enough that the manliest man who ever manned (Christophe) would so totally make out with him.
>
>
>http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2008/02/21/fear_fear_fear/index.html
>This would be funny if weren't so scary. It actually comes around full circle, back to funny.
>

I bet he always makes out with men anyway.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]