Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Thoughts
Aeon Posted: Sat Mar 8 00:51:41 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You know what I've been thinking? First, I really want to learn to break dance... weird, huh? Yeah. I know it is. But think about it. If someone comes up talking shit you can just grab a cardboard slip sheet and say... "Wait one second." Grab a boombox and just blast some old Snoop and start spinning on your head, ending up, eventually on your side with your head resting in your head. In which case you just gotta say, "Well?" They just got served.

Why are mcdonald's employees such sticklers about when breakfast begins. You get there at 4:28 and they act like you showed up to a fucking sizzler. "Breakfast... um... well... we don't start serving breakfast until 4:30". It's always the little things.

Bad excuses drive me crazy. It could be for anything. If you're late for a movie and you say that you were held up at gunpoint.... or if you are supposed to work and you say you had a brain clot... what the hell. If you're going to lie at least make it believable. "Hello... Sam's club... I just got in a car wreck with a bunch of clowns... my ribs are broken and there are red noses and face paint everywhere... it was a mini cooper but i'm sure i killed 37 of them...." That's a bad lie.

My thoughts for a detergent commercial. Closeup of a shirt in a car with a stain. Start pulling out... The car explodes. Pull out to reveal the detergent and a detonator beside it. Voice over: When we fight stains.... We fight dirty.

I'll say it again. OLD PEOPLE. I don't know when it is that old people get a chip installed in their head that tells them when to get in people's way but, by god, it works!

What if the snuggle bear was uncomfortable?

Naked thief. Awkward line up.

What if the muppets talked about sex? More importantly... what if Gonzo was considering a threesome with Kermit and Miss Piggy?

Movie ideas considered by me and Jordan: By some strange happening all the forklifts in a warehouse club come to life... and start killing. A small group of survivors manage to avoid getting forked... and they must survive on wits alone.

TRAILER: A man is working overnight stocking something. Focused on him, you see a blur pass by and a beep. He stands up, confused. He looks around, shakes his head and gets back to stocking. Shot from the other side you see the man stocking, focused on him. A blur passes by. He stands up and asks, "What's going on guys... this isn't funny." He looks around. CLOSE UP on his eyes. Fade to him turning around... forklift rushes towards him. Tag line: If you hear the beep... you're already dead.

Premise: The government tried to create the perfect killing machines by splicing the genes of the most aggressive animals on the planet with the genes of a hummingbird. Appearing only on the SCI FI CHANNEL, THE HUM.

Premise: Steven Seagal, Jean Claude Van-Damme, a world without rules. The two team up to take down a baseless senator played by Chuck Norris and his asian bodyguard, Jet Li. There's more big names involved... but not enough time.

Steak Escape AD: Night time, dogs barking and spotlights circling. Pan to a barbed wire fence. A man dressed in a steak costume is hopping over it. He stops, looks around and hears the dogs howling. He starts running again. Tag line: Making good sandwiches was NEVER this hard.

Shirt idea: Picture of a broken heart. Text: Don't worry... i'm getting it looked at.

Shirt idea: Text: Compost

I dance alot and I sing alot. Just saying.

People ask me how to fix the country I tell them not to break it. I think it's time I listen to the words and take it. War isn't bad if what you're fighting for is worth it and gays aren't evil ask if you're sure of it. The american dream is just a dream after all. It's smoke, it's mirrors, and it's fueled by alcohol. When I wake up I only hope to be myself, for all my wrongs and all my rights at least I never lost truth so long out of sight.

Boobs. It's in my thoughts alot.

Recurrent dream: I sell my soul to the devil. Maybe he's trying to tell me something. If he is... the price just went up.

I'm afraid of the dark. Not so much of the DARK part of it... as what might be IN IT.

If I dressed my pet it would be in a costume that made it look like the animal it was.

If I was a biker I would wear a biker's helmet that looked like Darth Vader's and I would have two friends that wore two stormtroopers helmets on each side. "I HAVE YOU NOW!"

Why do they make stickers that Imperial or Rebel symbols (I'm getting geeky). If they have the rebel symbol they're cool. If they have the imperial symbol... I'm flipping their car.

I leave with you with two words: toast spectrum. They were the first I thought of.

Aeon Posted: Sat Mar 8 00:56:20 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "Grab a boombox and just blast some old Snoop and start spinning on your head, ending up, eventually on your side with your head resting in your head." It's supposed to be head in your hand.

DanSRose Posted: Sat Mar 8 16:20:46 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Does anyone know how to play Go?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_%28board_game%29#Basic_rules
I just discovered this week and it is a fascinating game.

I would also like to learn Liechtenauer. I feel it would be as useful as CPR.

addi Posted: Fri Mar 14 10:12:28 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If there really was a benevolent God she wouldn't allow it to rain on weekends.
Crud

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Mar 14 12:10:05 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>If there really was a benevolent God she wouldn't allow it to rain on weekends.
>Crud
>
You only say that cuz you aren't a duck.

addi Posted: Fri Mar 14 14:19:18 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>you aren't a duck.

Wow..I'm touched. That's one of the nicest compliments you've ever given me here.

: )

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Mar 15 09:02:34 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>you aren't a duck.
>
>Wow..I'm touched. That's one of the nicest compliments you've ever given me here.
>
Sheepfucker
:-)

addi Posted: Sat Mar 15 12:54:11 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Sheepfucker
>:-)

Now that's more like the hif I know.

beetlebum Posted: Sat Mar 15 16:21:14 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hope everyone is okay down in atlanta!

addi Posted: Sun Mar 16 07:08:51 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>hope everyone is okay down in atlanta!

Thanks. Sweet of you to ask. Lots of folks aren't but somehow the gods smiled on us and the nastiness didn't hit our neck of the woods. We got very lucky. Made for a very tense day yesterday morning and afternoon.

everyday_daisy Posted: Wed Mar 19 19:29:35 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I liked this post.

Random and insightful haha

addi Posted: Thu Mar 20 07:27:41 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  everyday_daisy said:
>I liked this post.
>
>Random and insightful haha

Most of the threads here turn into random chaos quickly...a few remain insightful
: )

Like your avatar pic daisy. But you cropped off what you're kissing. Is it a duck?

mat_j Posted: Thu Mar 20 07:54:24 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>Like your avatar pic daisy. But you cropped off what you're kissing. Is it a dick?

what the hell is wrong with you?!

addi Posted: Thu Mar 20 08:18:33 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>>Like your avatar pic daisy. But you cropped off what you're kissing. Is it a dick?
>
>what the hell is wrong with you?!

LOL!!
Curse you and your welsh word manipulating ways, you knave!

*anyway, innocent daisy would never ever let her pure virginal lips get near that particular male appendage. She told me she's allergic to them, and breaks out in hives

mat_j Posted: Thu Mar 20 08:59:34 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>mat_j said:
>

>
>*anyway, innocent daisy would never ever let her pure virginal lips get near that particular male appendage. She told me she's allergic to them, and breaks out in hives

Amen Addi i know the feeling of that one...... damn, i'm not doing myself any favours lately am i?

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]