Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Appalling confessions of a GTer
mat_j Posted: Wed Mar 19 08:45:44 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I tell you this tale as a warning to others and because well i got what was coming to me....

Yeah so i was watching TV the other day and called one of the 'adult channels' during the day where people in bikinis talk to people on screen and you can't hear the words. Yeah i know, perverse isn't it, i just wanted to know what happened, I justified it using the same excuse i use to try hallucinogenic drugs (why not you only live once).

So i called, I had to get my phone unlocked to do it, which was very embarrasing but i was already committed to it.

I expected to voyeuristically listen to some other weirdo talking sex fantasies with the girl but there was nobody else on the line so to my utter horror i was transfered through live on TV!!

I ended up having 5 minutes of what i can only describe as work chat to the lady, the kind i have when i call someone from my office, while the polite lady asked me questions with a slight time delay in front of me on screen.
Me- Hello
Adult Entertainer- Hi there what's your name?
M-Mat
AE- That's nice name, i like your accent wherer are you from
M-Wales
AE- Cool i like welsh people, what do you do...

And so painfully on and painfully forth

Then my phone greatfully died of embarrasement.

I have learned a valuable lesson from this episode, only ever experiment with drugs, it's better for your reputation.

FN Posted: Wed Mar 19 11:07:39 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  We've all been there, I even did it with a midget tranny once.

everyday_daisy Posted: Wed Mar 19 12:37:44 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  HAHA

That was a wonderful story.

Nope, never happened to me.
No midgets even!

But I love my life nonetheless. Btw, Christophe - it was great with Penpal! We had fun and it was not awkward!

addi Posted: Wed Mar 19 13:03:50 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL!
Good one, mat. But I must say as far as confessions go that bordered on mild to medium. I'm sure you're holding back on us
: )

mat_j Posted: Thu Mar 20 04:14:52 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>LOL!
>Good one, mat. But I must say as far as confessions go that bordered on mild to medium. I'm sure you're holding back on us
>: )

You show me yours and i'll show you mine!

addi Posted: Thu Mar 20 08:09:53 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>You show me yours and i'll show you mine!

you already know I have a closet full of GT skeletons. I see no useful purpose in publishing them to everyone. Youthful impressionable minds here (like Christophe) that look up to me as a mentor would be crushed if I confessed my dark secrets.
: )

mat_j Posted: Thu Mar 20 08:28:29 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You are a shady individual Addi, with your secrets and hangups... I love how there are GT secrets, it's so lame.

It still weirds me out that people on another continent who you've never met can make you excited when their on messager or heartbroken when they don't email you.

What a bizarro world!

addi Posted: Thu Mar 20 08:38:19 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>You are a shady individual Addi, with your secrets and hangups... I love how there are GT secrets, it's so lame.

that's me all over. just call me "slim shady addi"

>It still weirds me out that people on another continent who you've never met can make you excited when their on messager or heartbroken when they don't email you.

true. hell they can even be on the same continent and make you excited

mat_j Posted: Thu Mar 20 08:57:14 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It disturbs me to be probably talking about the same thing as you.

Anyway, this was a page for embarrasing confessions, but most people hold their cards close to their chest.

boourns!

libra Posted: Thu Mar 20 11:11:34 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>
>It still weirds me out that people on another continent who you've never met can make you excited when their on messager or heartbroken when they don't email you.
>

I must complain mat_j, that you are never on messenger!

sweet p Posted: Sat Mar 22 23:18:22 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  one time my skirt fell off when i was standing on the bus. that was embarrassing for me.
another time, a security guard caught me and the boy parked in the parking lot at the bottom of the hill. he thought i was there against my will. i had to say that i wasn't. also embarrassing.
i've never tried to call an adult channel but i tried to get into a rub & tug because i wanted to see what it was like inside and a man ran out of a car [which was filled with ladies wearing belts as skirts] and told me "you vant mahssahge, i geev you mahn" and scared me away as my friends watched and laughed.
i'm not embarrassed about wanting to hug you all of the time, though.

mat_j Posted: Mon Mar 24 10:07:03 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>mat_j said:
>
>>
>>It still weirds me out that people on another continent who you've never met can make you excited when their on messager or heartbroken when they don't email you.
>>
>
>I must complain mat_j, that you are never on messenger!

I simply must set up a new hotmail account as i'm sure the snuff box is now dead and buried.

You can still reach me at thepurpleapple@gmail

xxx

mat_j Posted: Mon Mar 24 10:08:55 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:
>one time my skirt fell off when i was standing on the bus. that was embarrassing for me.
>another time, a security guard caught me and the boy parked in the parking lot at the bottom of the hill. he thought i was there against my will. i had to say that i wasn't. also embarrassing.
>i've never tried to call an adult channel but i tried to get into a rub & tug because i wanted to see what it was like inside and a man ran out of a car [which was filled with ladies wearing belts as skirts] and told me "you vant mahssahge, i geev you mahn" and scared me away as my friends watched and laughed.
>i'm not embarrassed about wanting to hug you all of the time, though.
>
>

What in the name of honeycomb filled buddha is a rub and tug!

Who do you want to hug? I need a hug, can i get a hug?!?!!!

sweet p Posted: Mon Mar 24 18:21:21 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you, obvs.

FN Posted: Mon Mar 24 18:42:05 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *acts like he doesn't care*

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]