Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

What's the difference between a Vitamin and a Hormone?
mat_j Posted: Wed May 21 08:42:14 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You can't make a Vitamin.

But seriously folks, tell me something about yourselves, it can be new or something we (as a community) have previously chosen to ignore.

mat_j Posted: Wed May 21 08:45:33 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I know we've got a heck of a thread ahead of us tonight but first of all i'd like to introduce the band leader.

ladies and Gentlemen

Mister Billy Pilgrim!

(Applause)

Hey Billy do you have a fairy godmother?

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Wed May 21 08:46:38 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No but we have an uncle we're keeping an eye on!

(Ba boom cha!)

Ahriman Posted: Wed May 21 14:09:03 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmmmm...I'm cooking sweetbreads on the 23. This is the menu for the spring wine dinner.

Maguro Lau - Lau
Wakame Salad and Ginger

Bouchee de Riz de Veau
fresh Morel's

Marinated Spanish Idizabal
Garden Sprouts and sweet Fennel
Lemon Zest Dressing

Mango and Lime Spritzer

Seared Atlantic Lobster Tail
Rosemary and Pistachio Crust White Bean Confit
Tender Garden greens with Tomatoes Brunoise

Delice of Vhalrona Chocolate
Cherry Compote

choke Posted: Wed May 21 21:45:28 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  haha I was actually kindof keen to see the answer to this. Can vitamins make hormones?

Something new something new. I am wearing a denim jacket that I haven't worn for a long time and it makes me sad because I used to be so proud of it and always had good nights whilst wearing it. Now I feel like I don't belong to it anymore.

That wasn't new, that was depressing!

Something new. I'm going to a child hood friend's engagement party next week. It'll be the first one of my friends! Makes me feel so much closer to the mvoies where everyone is Grown Up.

misszero Posted: Wed May 21 22:18:54 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  something new? i no longer sleep on a mattress on the floor. that's new-ish.

Mark Posted: Thu May 22 01:45:52 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>haha I was actually kindof keen to see the answer to this. Can vitamins make hormones?
Nope. Vitamins are needed by enzymes to digest your food (well, it's a bit more complex... use wikipedia ;)

I think me and one of my best friends are growing apart. I don't know if it's just temporary, but it doesn't feel the same anymore.

On a brighter note. I'm going to be able to see Kiss twice this year :D Since their my favorite I always wanted to see them. After I've seen them I can die happy :p

Mark Posted: Thu May 22 01:49:03 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh Ahriman, too bad you work so far away. That menu sounds very very tasty! I wouldn't mind enjoying that ;)

mat_j Posted: Thu May 22 07:18:21 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>haha I was actually kind of keen to see the answer to this. Can vitamins make hormones?

In short, not when taken Orally!

> something new? i no longer sleep on a mattress on the floor. that's new-ish.

I miss our chats on msn B,i should get some kind of messenger back.

My new thing in which case then is i'm getting messenger again, but i don't know which one, shall i go back to MSN or are all the kids at somewhere cooller now?

misszero Posted: Sun May 25 07:20:22 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yes, i also miss them :(

and the only messaging program i have thus far been able to install on my new computer is ICQ. I'm pretty sure nobody but me uses THAT these days.

Kira Posted: Sun May 25 21:24:19 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I loved ICQ. *Sniff* Or I guess I just loved the people it connected me with, all of whom have since drifted away. :(

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]