Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Some humor to share
ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jun 6 21:32:46 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Idle Thoughts of a Retiree's Wandering Mind

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.
~~~
I had amnesia once -- or twice.
~~~
I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart. ; Now what?
~~~
Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.
~~~
All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.
~~~
If the world were a logical place, men would be the ones who ride side saddle.
~~~
What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
~~~
Someone told me I was gullible and I believed them.
~~~
Teach a child to be polite and courteous and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway.
~~~
Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.
~~~
One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.
~~~
My weight is perfect for my height -- which varies.
~~~
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.
~~~
The high cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
~~~
How can there be self-help "groups"?
~~~
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
~~~
Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off.
~~~
Is it just me--or do buffalo wings really taste like chicken?

Ahriman Posted: Sun Jun 8 03:39:09 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  world of warcraft sucks. I think it is the most ridiculous thing ever invented in gaming history. My schmuck of a roommate here plays it for hours and hours and hours. Talking random stupid fantasy phrases, "kill that elemental" "Lets regroup in the enchanted circle" blah blah blah. Hey, look it's 4am. I want to sleep, but no I need to listen to click, click, click "Kill the guy in orange, grab his torch, then run to the end and light the stuff with the torch." FUUUUUUUUCK. Screw WOW. This kid could be outside hiking, seeing beautiful views, fishing, or meeting people. No. He's inside spending every waking moment playing. fuck.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jun 8 10:18:18 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>world of warcraft sucks. I think it is the most ridiculous thing ever invented in gaming history. My schmuck of a roommate here plays it for hours and hours and hours. Talking random stupid fantasy phrases, "kill that elemental" "Lets regroup in the enchanted circle" blah blah blah. Hey, look it's 4am. I want to sleep, but no I need to listen to click, click, click "Kill the guy in orange, grab his torch, then run to the end and light the stuff with the torch." FUUUUUUUUCK. Screw WOW. This kid could be outside hiking, seeing beautiful views, fishing, or meeting people. No. He's inside spending every waking moment playing. fuck.
>
You know, some people just need to be killed.

libra Posted: Sun Jun 8 13:33:59 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>world of warcraft sucks. I think it is the most ridiculous thing ever invented in gaming history. My schmuck of a roommate here plays it for hours and hours and hours. Talking random stupid fantasy phrases, "kill that elemental" "Lets regroup in the enchanted circle" blah blah blah. Hey, look it's 4am. I want to sleep, but no I need to listen to click, click, click "Kill the guy in orange, grab his torch, then run to the end and light the stuff with the torch." FUUUUUUUUCK. Screw WOW. This kid could be outside hiking, seeing beautiful views, fishing, or meeting people. No. He's inside spending every waking moment playing. fuck.

I agree

Kira Posted: Sun Jun 8 22:27:42 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL. They should have rehab centers for that game.

mat_j Posted: Wed Jun 11 10:34:31 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Better still they should kidnap them in the night take them to some big nature reserve in central Russia and let them fight against skilled steppe horsemen and real champion swordspeople and see how they fare in that one.

If any are left alive at the end they will be allowed to return to play (in a much quieter) world of warcraft.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]