Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Ink
novemberrain Posted: Sat Jun 21 13:39:26 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry's avatar made me smile because next week I'm going for another tattoo. It's been too long.

Anyone else getting something done any time soon? What are you getting? Or going to get in the future.

I'll probably be getting my family's zodiac symbols.

As a backup, I may get 'Proud Member of Addi's Army.' ;)

Posted: Sat Jun 21 15:34:15 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There are a tonne of tattoo parlours here in the Phoenix area, but I already know who I want to do my next however-many tattoos and he lives in Canada. http://beestingtattoo.com/photo.html

he's the one that did http://beestingtattoo.com/microphone1.jpg for me, and unfortunately he's booked for about a year in advance :( :( :(

addi Posted: Sat Jun 21 16:57:29 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:

>As a backup, I may get 'Proud Member of Addi's Army.' ;)

lol!
If you do then you have to promise to let me "bless" it with a kiss.

(hoping you get it on your butt, so I can kiss your ass)
: )

Ahriman Posted: Sat Jun 21 17:29:34 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm heading into a shop sometime soon to get an Alaskan raven tattoo. Not sure on placing yet. I figure I'll pick up a tattoo with every place I live in (or at least try to).

addi Posted: Sat Jun 21 17:37:33 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>I'm heading into a shop sometime soon to get an Alaskan raven tattoo. Not sure on placing yet. I figure I'll pick up a tattoo with every place I live in (or at least try to).

If you're doing this just to get me to kiss your ass too don't bother. I have my limits you know.
: )

The only time you'll see a needle get close to me (outside of a shot) is when I go to see an acupuncturist. I'm hoping it will cure this bizarre desire I have to kiss women's asses.

Posted: Sat Jun 21 19:28:46 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>I figure I'll pick up a tattoo with every place I live in (or at least try to).

Man! I wish I could pull this off without having to get a cactus and an internal combustion engine inked on me :(

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jun 21 20:23:17 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>Ahriman said:
>>I figure I'll pick up a tattoo with every place I live in (or at least try to).
>
>Man! I wish I could pull this off without having to get a cactus and an internal combustion engine inked on me :(
>
How about a phoenix ?

novemberrain Posted: Sat Jun 21 20:31:03 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>CriminalSaint said:

>>Man! I wish I could pull this off without having to get a cactus and an internal combustion engine inked on me :(
>>
>How about a phoenix ?

Hehe, I have one of those. Though I've never lived in Phoenix.

But I'm drawing the line at getting a cheesesteak tattoo. Or a Flyers tattoo. (I'm a Rangers girl)

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Mon Jun 23 09:52:47 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't believe in Tattoos, not from a personal perspective i just don't believe they exist. Every fourth night the tattooist sneaks into your room and puts another removable transfer on you. He also puts his balls on your face and takes a photograph.

How did he get in you might ask? The answer is they have a key cutting service beneath every parlour and he picks your pocket while he drawing on you.

You are at his mercy and pictures of yourself with his balls on you are now online.

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Mon Jun 23 09:56:56 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And my ex Samantha wouldn't let me draw a cats nose and whiskers on her at a party with a fecking felt tip. ME! A respectable Irishm'n.

But she'd let someone who looks like he'd fuck your corpse after he'd run over you on his harley permanently write something in Arabic on your shoulder.

Once again it's one law for the Ink weilding, bandana wearing date rapist and another for the common man.

mat_j Posted: Mon Jun 23 09:58:36 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If my ex told me i couldn't draw a cats nose and whiskers on her face i'd tell her to go fuck herself.

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Mon Jun 23 09:59:36 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Firstly dude, you don't have an ex, and secondly this is a fucking showgirl and she has papers.

OVER THE LINE!

mat_j Posted: Mon Jun 23 10:00:19 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Tenner says we kill this thread.

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Mon Jun 23 10:01:16 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Done, but no Welsh militia money ok?

mat_j Posted: Mon Jun 23 10:01:37 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Deal's off!

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Mon Jun 23 10:04:22 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You do realise that most people still think we are the same person. This looks like a big long conversation you've had with yourself.

mat_j Posted: Mon Jun 23 10:06:42 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The irony is, as the majority typer of this conversation is i'm actually the figment of your imagination.

I don't technically exist any more...

AHHHhhhhhhhhnnnnnnn!!!!.....

Mouse Posted: Mon Jun 23 19:39:15 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm hoping to get my brush-paint iris later this year.

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Tue Jun 24 07:16:46 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I'm hoping to get my brush-paint iris later this year.

and end up just another person with balls on her face on the internet.

What is wrong with people.

Ahriman Posted: Tue Jun 24 17:48:01 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  anti-balls face are ya? Prejudice ass.

Kira Posted: Tue Jun 24 19:28:54 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Remember now that Billy uses insults to compliment people, so it's really meant to as a nice thing, that mean thing he said.

FN Posted: Thu Jun 26 08:37:45 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Billy Pilgrim said:
>Mouse said:
>>I'm hoping to get my brush-paint iris later this year.
>
>and end up just another person with balls on her face on the internet.

It's funny because it's true

mat_j Posted: Mon Jun 30 08:08:14 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>anti-balls face are ya? Prejudice ass.

His mother was a balls face, he's got every right.

mat_j Posted: Mon Jun 30 08:44:15 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Remember now that Billy uses insults to compliment people, so it's really meant to as a nice thing, that mean thing he said.

That being true he also uses insults to talk to referees, sign checks, get telephony assistants to hang up on him, greet his bank manager, speak to his mother, in lieu of being able to fix his damaged possessions, when he wounds himself, when he wounds others, when he has to go to the gum clinic, when he misses ratpack/nazi based cabaret acts, when he stands on tacks, when he misses at pool, when the batteries run out on remote controls, when he can't score, when he does score but is short changed, when i fire BB rounds at him, when singing (added between existing words), when dealing with Jehovah's witnesses, when refering to Margaret Thatcher, when i stabbed him with a BBQ fork, when Bon Jovi is on the stereo, when talking to animals that repeat human words, when he burns himself on the oven, oh and to insult people.

Kira Posted: Mon Jun 30 21:26:11 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How very versatile.

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Tue Jul 1 04:25:56 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How dare you!

You have never stabbed me with a BBQ fork it was more of a skewer!

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Tue Jul 1 04:27:17 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Billy Pilgrim said:
>>Mouse said:
>>>I'm hoping to get my brush-paint iris later this year.
>>
>>and end up just another person with balls on her face on the internet.
>
>It's funny because it's true

Isn't it just!

What is a brush paint Iris any way some kind of lezzie term for masturbation?

mat_j Posted: Tue Jul 1 07:54:03 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmmm who's been letting you get so close to the mark Pilgrim?

Don't make me get my broom!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]