Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Yankee Yelps Yearly
Ahriman Posted: Wed Jul 2 06:30:19 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey, I want to apply for a job in the Republic of Ireland but I have no idea how much to ask for as an hourly cook in a nice hotel. ____ Euro per hour? I'm mostly looking at places in Dublin.

choke Posted: Wed Jul 2 23:46:27 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *sigh* I'd love to go to Ireland.

Kira Posted: Thu Jul 3 00:00:45 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Are they still having terrorism issues over there?

addi Posted: Thu Jul 3 06:43:29 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Didn't you just arrive in Alaska not long ago? Guess you're one of those wondering soul types.

I think you'll need mat or one of the GT euro folks to give you a good answer on this one...I don't have a clue.
I'm sure Ireland would be a wonderful place to visit for a while, but not sure I'd want to put up with the weather and gloominess too long myself. On the plus side you'll get to meet Bono and see leprechauns and wee turtles, and all the lasses smell like Irish Spring soap and have fiery temperaments, which means they'll have no qualms about slapping you if you make untoward advances. Plus you'll learn how to make 100 different dishes using potatoes.
: )

Ahriman Posted: Thu Jul 3 08:32:47 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! What a fucking night. FUCK MEEETH! FUCK! I was out at a beach having a great time. Drinking, dancing, partying, yadda yadda yadda. Then these fuckers show up. High as mofos on meth. They are drinking and start throwing bottles on the beach. We ignore. Then after all the partying we start to head home. We hear that our buddy, john, is drunk beyond belief and the meth guys had punched him. We turn around and go back to grab him so he doesn't get in any more trouble. Me and a buddy a carrying him up the beach when we are walking past the two meth fucks and one of the decides to jump and start punching. I had both my arms on john and I got two punches in the back of the head before I could reach over and stop the meth fucker. I yell "Stop you stupid fuck!" he looks at me and just gets this instant look of fear and dread. I wanted so badly to just beat him senseless. My hand was actually shaking. I could rip him to shreeeds. destroy him. but no. I just grabbed johns drunk ass shoulder and carried him home. FUUUUCK what a night! Why am I so nice?

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Thu Jul 3 08:49:07 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Are they still having terrorism issues over there?

We're doing alright how's your terrorism problem going?

Anyway to answer your question i have never worked in a restaurant in Ireland but it's probably terrible terrible pay.

Take it easy shits!

addi Posted: Thu Jul 3 23:02:24 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>Why am I so nice?

because everyone knows mean people suck

It's good you were able to keep your head about you, ahriman. No sense getting in trouble over some idiotic meth heads...they'll run into someone soon that won't have your control and it won't be a pretty site

FN Posted: Fri Jul 4 04:46:29 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>I wanted so badly to just beat him senseless. My hand was actually shaking. I could rip him to shreds

I've been there, it had been a while but a few weeks ago I was in a postion where I was actually shaking with rage as well, it's a strange thing. It's at times like those that you simply know that you could end up killing somebody if you let it slip for just a few seconds at such a point.

Kudos to you for walking away, probably hurt their already destroyed self image more than a smack on the face.

Having said that, people like that should be shot. I have nothing against drug users, no matter how heavy they're into it and screw their lives up, but they can't bother other people with it in any way.

addi Posted: Fri Jul 4 08:00:05 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Billy Pilgrim said:

>We're doing alright how's your terrorism problem going?

It's going well against the fanatical muslims, but we'e still losing the war against terrorist mosquitoes, cockroaches and squirrels.

*A happy 4th to my fellow american GTers today. Remember to cook your meat and not play with it, and do not hold fireworks in your hand...always have a friend hold the fireworks in their hand so you can be the one to light it and run away.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]