Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

OK, somebody defend this one
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Aug 19 20:52:45 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sorry, I couldn't help but to laugh when I read the headline.

http://www.fmft.net/archives/BBC_NEWS.htm

FN Posted: Tue Aug 19 20:59:07 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's fake :)

I was disappointed too.

Here's something to cheer you up:

http://media1.muchosucko.com//asset/thumb/046/680/dirtymind.jpg

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Aug 19 21:11:17 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's fake ?

Shit damn piss !

aarrrrggghhhhhh ! ! !

Ahriman Posted: Fri Aug 22 08:11:27 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ahriman Posted: Fri Aug 22 08:12:08 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'M Drunk1 ;)

addi Posted: Fri Aug 22 08:59:41 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>I'M Drunk1 ;)

that's because you're catching and eating fish in a lake full of beer.
And you could handle your liquor better young man if you'd get a haircut.

: )

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Aug 22 13:15:56 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Ahriman said:
>>I'M Drunk1 ;)
>

>And you could handle your liquor better young man if you'd get a haircut.
>
>: )
>
OMG Ifihadanaddi, you're turning into our father !
:-)

Mesh Posted: Fri Aug 29 23:13:05 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>And you could handle your liquor better young man if you'd get a haircut.
>
>: )

Don't listen to him Ahriman. The man only wants to get you down, and make you cut your hair. The hair is the source of life and power. Mine is past my shoulders.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Aug 30 03:10:18 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>addi said:
>>
>>And you could handle your liquor better young man if you'd get a haircut.
>>
>>: )
>
>
>Don't listen to him Ahriman. The man only wants to get you down, and make you cut your hair. The hair is the source of life and power. Mine is past my shoulders.
>
Big deal Mesh, mine is way past my youth.

Mesh Posted: Sat Aug 30 04:00:15 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That has nothing to do with it.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]