Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

igloos irritate ink
Ahriman Posted: Tue Aug 26 07:07:35 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So I'm hopefully heading into Larry Allen's Tattoo Studio in Anchorage soon to get some more ink done. Going to get a raven on my left upper arm. Anyone else tatting it up lately?

addi Posted: Tue Aug 26 09:14:08 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>Anyone else tatting it up lately?

I try to once a day, but I make sure they're over 18.

*a raven sounds cool, Ahriman. We'll need "after" pics of course.

mat_j Posted: Tue Aug 26 09:33:22 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The only idea i've ever let enter my head for a tattoo is a raven, though i will never do it, i wanted a top down image of the bird in flight in as much detail as possible, as if it were an ornithological study of the top of a raven.

Mesh Posted: Fri Aug 29 23:10:44 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I get one sky-blue bar tattooed on my arm for every man I kill.

So far I have exactly......zero bars.

addi Posted: Sat Aug 30 08:03:44 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>I get one sky-blue bar tattooed on my arm for every man I kill.
>
>
>So far I have exactly......zero bars.

Don't give up the dream, meshie. If you stick with your goal someday you'll have an arm full of sky blue bars, and when you're old and have your grandchildren on your lap you can tell them all the wonderful stores behind each of the bars.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Aug 30 11:25:25 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Wisenheimer said:
>>I get one sky-blue bar tattooed on my arm for every man I kill.
>>
>>
>>So far I have exactly......zero bars.
>
>Don't give up the dream, meshie. If you stick with your goal someday you'll have an arm full of sky blue bars, and when you're old and have your grandchildren on your lap you can tell them all the wonderful stores behind each of the bars.
>
What he says is true Meshie, there's a lot of people in this world that need killing and you're just the guy to do it.
:-)

mat_j Posted: Sun Aug 31 18:04:25 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love how you two can't agree on anything other than that Meshie should kill people.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]