Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Creepy
ifihadahif Posted: Mon Sep 1 12:53:27 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I fucking hate spiders !

http://www.onemotion.com/flash/spider/

Kira Posted: Mon Sep 1 19:17:45 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Very cool.

Ahriman Posted: Tue Sep 2 06:25:17 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I'm drunk again. AAAAAAHHHHH. My left eye is being blinded by this fucking compiuetr. AAAAAAH Maryliun Mansn is such a bad idea to listen to when I'm durn,. I left the party early too :) weird. I just thought I was too drunk and I didnt'want to make an ass of myslf. S0 cheers to GT!

choke Posted: Tue Sep 2 06:49:42 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I'm drunk again. AAAAAAHHHHH. My left eye is being blinded by this fucking compiuetr. AAAAAAH Maryliun Mansn is such a bad idea to listen to when I'm durn,. I left the party early too :) weird. I just thought I was too drunk and I didnt'want to make an ass of myslf. S0 cheers to GT!

Lol we're in the same boat. Except no party, this was a famil affair.

choke Posted: Tue Sep 2 06:52:03 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  familY

addi Posted: Tue Sep 2 07:24:24 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman
you and miss tiff seem to be doing more than your fair share of killing off brain cells lately.
Remember you'll need a few of them left when you get older...they come in handy.
I'd like to suggest you both take a short break and the make the next fun gatherings you attend alcohol free (you could drink cherry kool-aid...yummy!), and play wholesome games like twister or Uno. Your body and brain will thank you.
: )

Kira Posted: Tue Sep 2 19:56:34 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yous guys go ahead and make your own mistakes and then one day you can be the ones gently scolding young people you care about who aren't going to listen to you anyway.

And for god's sake, don't tease any spiders!

addi Posted: Tue Sep 2 20:24:51 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Yous guys go ahead and make your own mistakes and then one day you can be the ones gently scolding young people you care about who aren't going to listen to you anyway.

it's true. Even my son doesn't listen to me.

Ahriman Posted: Wed Sep 3 03:43:03 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Ahriman
>you and miss tiff seem to be doing more than your fair share of killing off brain cells lately.
>Remember you'll need a few of them left when you get older...they come in handy.
>I'd like to suggest you both take a short break and the make the next fun gatherings you attend alcohol free (you could drink cherry kool-aid...yummy!), and play wholesome games like twister or Uno. Your body and brain will thank you.
>: )

Uh oh. kool-aid?

libra Posted: Thu Sep 4 03:40:04 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I didn't click on the link because I don't need to see any more spiders. I moved into my nice, big, clean basement studio in Vancouver thinking I would never see a spider here...only to find a huge one in my bathroom tonight. I still have shivers and have completely reversed my policy on spraying chemicals into the environment (at least in my general vicinity, if the chemicals have to do with killing spiders).

And I can't sleep.

choke Posted: Thu Sep 4 18:20:57 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Ahriman
>you and miss tiff seem to be doing more than your fair share of killing off brain cells lately.
>Remember you'll need a few of them left when you get older...they come in handy.
>I'd like to suggest you both take a short break and the make the next fun gatherings you attend alcohol free (you could drink cherry kool-aid...yummy!), and play wholesome games like twister or Uno. Your body and brain will thank you.

Oddly enough I agree :P

misszero Posted: Fri Sep 5 06:05:38 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>spiders

when i was living in a house with 3 girls we had no problems with catching spiders under jars and taking them outside. I mean, i didn't LOVE it, and if someone else was home, I'd ask them to do it, but it got done without killing. Now that there's a guy living with us, i'm all like "aaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Randall, there's a spider!!!! kill it! KILLLLLL IIIIIITTTT!" Its heaps embarrassing. One night there was a huge one in my room on the ceiling above my bed, so i went and slept in his room cos he was away. He came home really early though, so it was really embarrassing to have to explain why i was asleep in his bed...

mat_j Posted: Fri Sep 5 06:40:41 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmmm lucky you weren't in his pants or anything!

Why do people freak at spider but not at moths, i mean how many spiders fly at your face?

Spiders are weak. Don't be scared of them unless they're posionus or tarantulas.

misszero Posted: Fri Sep 5 07:21:36 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  spiders will go out of their way to attempt to jump on me. seriously. this happens to me a lot.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Sep 5 07:47:34 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>spiders will go out of their way to attempt to jump on me. seriously. this happens to me a lot.
>
Must be male spiders.
:-)

FN Posted: Fri Sep 5 08:17:53 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Keep in mind that spiders have eight penii

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Sep 5 15:43:26 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Keep in mind that spiders have eight penii
>
Hmmm, I'll bet Nikki likes spiders

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]