Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

poll
choke Posted: Tue Sep 2 06:55:25 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Best poll ever.

Is it fun being you?

addi Posted: Tue Sep 2 07:39:20 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes!
Every time I pretend I'm you I have lots of fun.

Mark Posted: Tue Sep 2 09:22:57 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lol @ addi

Yes (well 98% of the time)
Why is it or isn't it fun to be you?

addi Posted: Tue Sep 2 12:59:56 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mark said:

>Why is it or isn't it fun to be you?

yeah..it was a smart ass reply by me. I just can't answer a question worded this way straight...there are SO many variables.
Is it "fun" being me? I don't know, and I'm not really sure what that even means. I get this mental image in my head thinking about if it's fun being addi, where I'm sitting in my room in front of a mirror having a conversation with myself.
"What game should we play, addi?"
I dunno...something fun I guess."
"That's a great idea..something fun."
"Thanks, me. You know you're a lot of fun to be with!"
(wraps arms around my body and hugs me) "I am fun! Yea me!"

If you want to get technical about it in order to know if it's "fun" being you you'd have to know what it's like not being you...so you could make some kind of comparison. So far I haven't been able to pull that out of body trick off.

mat_j Posted: Tue Sep 2 16:13:50 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the welsh ntional pastime is relating wild and whacky stories about what you've done in the past. I've never run out of stories during these events so i guess it's been pretty fun being able to hang out with myself.

Even if we do say so ourselves.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Sep 2 19:46:46 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like hanging out with myself.

One good thing about it . . . I'm always around.
:-)

Kira Posted: Tue Sep 2 19:57:50 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha.

No.

Ahriman Posted: Wed Sep 3 03:40:06 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Noooooo...

definitely a no.

misszero Posted: Wed Sep 3 23:18:46 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>wild and whacky stories about what you've done in the past.

i'm intrigued! i wanna hear stories.

yeah, i think its fun being me. i seem to accumulate stories too, and if this is the measure of fun-ness, i guess its fun. I think being me has its ups and downs though.

libra Posted: Thu Sep 4 03:35:56 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No, it is definitely not fun being me. I can't imagine anyone who would want to.

FN Posted: Thu Sep 4 06:59:38 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>No, it is definitely not fun being me. I can't imagine anyone who would want to.

About 1.5 billion asians, a billion indians, half a billion africans and half a billion south americans I'd reckon.

Ahriman Posted: Thu Sep 4 08:47:26 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>libra said:
>>No, it is definitely not fun being me. I can't imagine anyone who would want to.
>
>About 1.5 billion asians, a billion indians, half a billion africans and half a billion south americans I'd reckon.

:P

addi Posted: Thu Sep 4 09:13:04 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>libra said:
>>No, it is definitely not fun being me. I can't imagine anyone who would want to.
>
>About 1.5 billion asians, a billion indians, half a billion africans and half a billion south americans I'd reckon.

....and me. Don't forget me. If I could be libra for about an hour or two..well, let's just say I wouldn't get bored.
WooHoo!!

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Thu Sep 4 10:53:55 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It rocks being me :p
And I can tell ;)

Mesh Posted: Fri Sep 5 02:13:10 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I got drunk at a concert tonight just because of who I am. Didn't pay for a thing. A business partner put it all on his company credit card as a "business expense".

So yeah, I guess it's pretty cool being me.

mat_j Posted: Fri Sep 5 06:43:13 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Libra! That doesn't sound like the Libra i know and love.... are you on heroin?

;-)

I got to meet Keira Knightleys mother on monday. She wrote this film the edge of love.

There were lots of luvvies there at the masterclass. It was awful.

There were some amazing people at the networking meeting afterwards tho.

that is all

Mat

libra Posted: Fri Sep 5 19:02:55 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Libra! That doesn't sound like the Libra i know and love.... are you on heroin?
>

No heroin. Just major anxiety, stress, worry, and a touch of paranoia.
I'm too neurotic for being me to be fun!

addi Posted: Sat Sep 6 09:35:51 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>No heroin. Just major anxiety, stress, worry, and a touch of paranoia.

Sorry to hear that. Perhaps you could give Buddhist meditation a try to help relieve some of your anxiety.
I been feeling stressed out with all the crap life's thrown my way lately as well. I've tried to counter this with drinking more, but I don't recommend it as a cure.

Mesh Posted: Sat Sep 6 23:42:44 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>
>So yeah, I guess it's pretty cool being me.
>

The next morning, not so much. Jesus.

sweet p Posted: Mon Sep 8 19:18:36 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>No heroin. Just major anxiety, stress, worry, and a touch of paranoia.
>I'm too neurotic for being me to be fun!

i hope things are looking up, libra. i too have been feeling similar things and i just want them to go away. i don't usually feel this way and it's starting to become annoying.

even so, i still think it's fun being me.
the things i come up with..
i think i was born on another planet.

PackMan Posted: Tue Sep 9 20:48:52 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, I have fun being manic all the time, never stopping for a second (unless you count the dozens of times I have drank two or more bottles of Cab and end up spending all night thinking about it) to think about what I should be doing with my life and how I am probably screwing it all up...so that's fun, I guess? I mean, talk about some wild stories...

Mesh Posted: Fri Sep 12 21:21:02 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ok, I highly recommend NOT ever drinking Redline. I drank the recommended half a bottle......seriously, feels like crack. Crack in a bottle. Jesus Christ.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]