Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Lurker Lure Thread: Antartica
Kira Posted: Mon Sep 15 21:08:02 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Free cookies if you let us know you're alive!

choke Posted: Tue Sep 16 01:46:07 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Barely alive!

Send cookies!

FN Posted: Tue Sep 16 05:06:17 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Don't do it! It's a trick!

Trickery! Trickery!

On a more serious here, he's lying next to my desk, tied up like a hog.

Send cookies or I start sending parts.

Mark Posted: Wed Sep 17 04:39:31 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  do you have chocolate chipped cookies? they are my favorite :)

Kira Posted: Wed Sep 17 23:51:08 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL, I did not even see the bottom half of Chris's post until now, after I scrolled down to read Mark's.

Now offering a bounty of three pans of cookies to whoever gets Antartica in here!

Other lurkers will get their own threads later.

antartica Posted: Thu Sep 18 00:09:05 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I is here

antartica Posted: Thu Sep 18 00:10:07 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra actually caught me on MSN so I'll share my cookies with her if theres any coming this way :)

libra Posted: Thu Sep 18 00:13:28 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i win cookies! I am an excellent bounty hunter, btw.

Kira Posted: Thu Sep 18 01:12:35 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ohhh man I really wanna send cookies now for real. Way to go, Libra. Hey there Ant! :D

addi Posted: Thu Sep 18 07:58:53 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>i win cookies! I am an excellent bounty hunter, btw.
I say give up on your anthropology plans and go into the PI business, libra. You could have your own bounty hunter show on cable. : )

antartica Posted: Thu Sep 18 21:01:17 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey all...

well have been really busy and all so i do apologise that i'd been away for a while, a quick read once in a bit but no actual time to slut post :p

a quick update.

from the last coupla of years, if those of you who dunno i got settled down, shackled, chained and balled all together... haha... been married about year and a half now and got a boy that's 7 years old (dun have to spell it out do i?)

got my own apartment with the missus and her folks bunk in with us and we're about 10 minutes walk away from my own folks so it's all cool, best part is that we all get along

finally cleared my bike license but being Sucky Dingapore, we dun get the full license straight up, it's broken up to 3 parts (200-cc max, 1 year later 400-cc max then in the 3rd year finally the open license)

been with this new company i'm working in now for last 1.5 years, it's really a great place to work and although i don't get to travel onto rigs too much no more, I'm based here in Dingapore where i do training for all our new hires and run them through a new hire induction of sorts for them to know the systems and policies. get to do that every other week so instead of going to rigs to work and meet new folks i, they come in and i meet them...

so this is a serious case of the Mountain has come to Mohammed! LOL

that's the seriousli condensed version of what's happened in the last year and half or so...

if anyone's interested you could try catching me on MSN, my ID is antartica1176@hotmail.com

hugs to all! :D

p/s i reckon Libra did well in anthropology in this case digging up a fresh fossil like me :p haha

p/p/s hope all our friends in the US East Coast are all ok after Ike...

sweet p Posted: Fri Sep 19 10:23:32 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Ohhh man I really wanna send cookies now for real.

you can send them to me.....
:)

antartica said:
>hey all...

ANTARTICAAAAA!!
i miss you.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Sep 21 16:02:40 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i am mostly alive ;P and off to the kc ren fest next weekend will hopefully have pics...

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]