Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Stuff you dislike
FN Posted: Mon Sep 22 16:23:30 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Think we had this one before but I'm starting a new one in any case to waste a few minutes.

I'll go first.

Men who wear sandals

I don't think I have a feet fetish but I do appreciate pretty feet, and I do like women wearing sandals with those thin strap things, you know, or something similar. When I see a guy wear sandals it's to me the same as wearing a purse

FN Posted: Mon Sep 22 16:24:15 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Btw, anybody else think that's addi on the left in my avatar?

addi Posted: Mon Sep 22 18:20:28 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Btw, anybody else think that's addi on the left in my avatar?

It could be. He wears sandels, AND he grequently can be seen sporting a fannypak.

*I'm gonna get you good, christophe...real good.

Posted: Mon Sep 22 23:53:38 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Think we had this one before but I'm starting a new one in any case to waste a few minutes.
>
>I'll go first.
>
>
>
>Men who wear sandals
>
>I don't think I have a feet fetish but I do appreciate pretty feet, and I do like women wearing sandals with those thin strap things, you know, or something similar. When I see a guy wear sandals it's to me the same as wearing a purse

Fuck that noise. What am I supposed to wear with shorts?

Even without, I wear sandles with my jeans every now and then.

Thing I dislike: when strangers bring up either politics or religion in a place that I can't get out of. I sat next to a scientologist on the plane back to Detroit last week and he starting waxing :(

FN Posted: Tue Sep 23 03:00:23 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>Fuck that noise. What am I supposed to wear with shorts?

Haha

Say, is that bearded guy Crim perchance? ;o)

libra Posted: Tue Sep 23 03:16:11 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>Christophe said:

>Thing I dislike: when strangers bring up either politics or religion in a place that I can't get out of. I sat next to a scientologist on the plane back to Detroit last week and he starting waxing :(

ooo. uh oh. I think i would have punched him. Did you punch him?

As for me:

Things I dislike: the architecture (and house-paint color decisions) of Vancouver. Awful.

Ahriman Posted: Tue Sep 23 06:25:59 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>As for me:
>
>Things I dislike: the architecture (and house-paint color decisions) of Vancouver. Awful.

I talked to a guy from Vancouver last week. He said it is one of the most boring places in the world.

I hate inexperienced managers and people with extreme B.O. (you know who you are).

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Sep 23 07:36:58 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hate bleu cheese and mosquitoes.

SntSaturn Posted: Tue Sep 23 09:39:21 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Trying to get a hold of government agencies on the phone. And, I dislike being on hold for more than five minutes.

Kira Posted: Tue Sep 23 22:03:47 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Writer's block.

Mark Posted: Wed Sep 24 07:35:34 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The "political correctness" in discussions while sometimes things just need to be said as they are.

misszero Posted: Tue Sep 30 09:25:58 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my housemate making me feel like i'm living in HER house, when we both moved in on the same friggen day

FN Posted: Tue Sep 30 13:03:32 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mark said:
>The "political correctness" in discussions while sometimes things just need to be said as they are.

Ah yes, the european disease.

marsi Posted: Tue Sep 30 17:15:45 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>
>Men who wear sandals
>

Men who wear sandals and socks!

addi Posted: Wed Oct 1 10:48:52 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsi said:

>Men who wear sandals and socks!

men who wear sandals and dark socks....and a thong...with no pants on. I really hate that.

mat_j Posted: Wed Oct 1 11:52:45 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  People who think they can't say what they want to due to 'political correctness' but in actual fact it is because they are a bigot with no facts to back them up.

Kira Posted: Sun Oct 5 12:31:37 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Novelty salt and pepper shakers.

And in that same vein - souvenir spoons.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Oct 5 20:52:35 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  doorknobs with sticky stuff on them.

addi Posted: Sun Oct 5 22:52:11 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>doorknobs with sticky stuff on them.
Amen!
And knockers with sticky stuff on them too.

libra Posted: Tue Oct 7 01:06:33 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  rain

Mesh Posted: Tue Oct 7 02:17:42 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you

all of you

Do you see? You're not even worth the punctuation.

Oops.

Kira Posted: Tue Oct 7 20:57:18 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *sniff*

Mesh hurt my feelings!

Mesh Posted: Thu Oct 9 20:26:33 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Burning the durggern midnight oil.

Mesh Posted: Sat Oct 25 17:32:31 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't like gotdang mysterious charges on my card. Companies I've never heard of, and amounts I know for sure I didn't spend on anything yesterday. Yet, they're there, charged to my card. Now I have to call the bank and.......*gasp* talk to one of the fucks that works there to get to the consarned bottom of this shenannigans.

Mesh Posted: Sun Oct 26 06:15:38 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I also don't like watching someone you care about slowly go down the shitter. A beautiful, smart, hardworking woman, an excellent mother and the best friend you could hope for. Very caring person with many good qualities. Three years ago, that is. Now? Self-mutilated like a mother fucker, a drunk, a cokehead, her kids gone away to live with her parents, getting into nasty fist fights on a near weekly basis, fucking as many guys as she can come by, jobless. Physically, doesn't look like the same person at all. Mentally, totally different person.......I don't know. I feel like, if I would have been more available to her, maybe.......I could have steered her away from those bad influences? Who am I to judge though, right? Am I a moral compass? Fuck that, she was messed up and confused over a tragic life even, and a bunch of shit heads who don't care about anything but getting fucked up and causing trouble took her in. Fuck them, and fuck her. I'm sad about it, but hey, I'm not her daddy.

addi Posted: Sun Oct 26 07:25:40 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>I also don't like watching someone you care about slowly go down the shitter.

That is sad and tragic to see happen for sure. My once beautiful spirited niece, who was a flower girl in my wedding, took a wrong turn in her teens. Now she's got a child that has been taken away from her and is back in prison for the second time for meth addiction. It's a hard thing to say about someone you love, but I don't think she's ever going to get past this...her mind is shot from that nasty stuff.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]