Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

I'm baaaaack
erikagm Posted: Mon Oct 13 01:48:47 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ok so after gawd-knows-how-long because my stupid ISP had blocked access to this site for the stupidest reason ever in the history of the world (they actually thought the domain name referred to actual terrorists), I have finally been able to log back on to say hi to you guys. A lot has been going on in my life, the least of which has been the ending of my latest relationship and me trying to become a single mom but that last part hasnt worked out so well so far.

Anyway, hope all of you guys are ok, hanging in there, and I hope to catch up on the threads soon!

sweet p Posted: Mon Oct 13 13:00:40 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey erika.
nice to hear from you.
sorry to hear about your last relationship.
also, what do you mean you want to be a single mom? and how do you mean it is not working out?
i hope everything else is going well with you.
things here are pretty much the same. the long weekend in canada is almost over and i am not looking forward to going back to work. it is thanksgiving though, so maybe i should stop complaining and just be thankful that i at least have a job! i am more thankful for having GT though..

[happy thanksgiving to all the canadians, by the way].

mat_j Posted: Mon Oct 13 14:47:50 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey there Erika,

Sorry about to hear about your relationship also, i've just split up with a long term girlfriend too, lets start a club.

This gives me an idea for a thread......

PS Happy thanks giving Canadians, here in the UK we don't have a thanksgiving as you well know but we do have a Guy Fawkes night where we burn effigies of a catholic revolutionary instead. I usually hide indoors on november the 5th in case i am burned at the stake for my popism.

love you all.

Mat

addi Posted: Mon Oct 13 18:45:31 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>Ok so after gawd-knows-how-long because my stupid ISP had blocked access to this site for the stupidest reason ever in the history of the world (they actually thought the domain name referred to actual terrorists),

We are actual terrorists. Just not the let's really go blow something up kind...we're more of the "Boy, I'd like to blow that idiot up, but damn...it's been a long day, and The Daily Show is coming on in 5, and I really feel like downing this tapioca pudding snack...but if I wasn't so lazy I sure would blow up that fucking moron!"...type.

Good to see ya around again.

Jesus, use me. Dammit, somebody...anybody use me!

Ahriman Posted: Mon Oct 13 23:11:59 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hi hi E! I'm tired and now going to sleep...

Mark Posted: Tue Oct 14 02:42:00 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey Erika, welcome back. Good to see you're still alive :) although not apparently not everything seems to be going well :( by the way, what do you mean with you trying to be a single mom?
Anyway nice to see you can actually hang around with us terrorists again.

@ Addi
Bück dich befehl ich dir! (I ain't no Jesus, but I can still make you worship me... ...this is so terribly wrong :p )

libra Posted: Tue Oct 14 03:35:22 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hello!!

Good to see you back!

mat_j Posted: Wed Oct 15 16:18:56 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like it when we're called terrorists!

erikagm Posted: Wed Oct 15 23:32:13 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Heh! Glad to see all you guys are still here!

Anyway, the ex-gf was a bust. The one and only thing I ask of anyone I'm dating is that if there should ever come a time when they'd rather split, or want to look for someone else, that they -tell- me before they actually start looking. That we break it off clean before either of us starts thinking seriously about other people (because if I ask for something the least I can do is give it myself). Well, this last girl swore up and down she'd do just that, and what does she go and do after 2 years? She asks me for some -time- and some -space-. Ok, I can handle time and space, I needed some myself, so I gave it to her. But what she DID with the time and space is what I didn't like... She went and f*cked some other girl.

So, it was over.

She's come begging for the past 6 months, but I'm not budging. She can beg to death, for all I care. I'm not taking her back.

In regards to the single mom thing... I've always known I wanted to be a mum. I've always known I wanted to have a child, despite being a lesbian. I always imagined I'd settle with someone and have a nice cozy relationship before I actually started thinking about being a mom, but as it turns out, it seems that there just aren't any decent (and available) lesbians around here, so I've decided to have a go at it myself. It's not like I'm getting any younger (I'll be 31 in November) and I really didn't want my biological clock to start sounding like a gong before I started doing something about it, but alas, it seems fate is against me. About 3 months before I decided to do this myself, I had some hormonal problems which totally messed with my cycle (you girls know what I'm talking about), so I went to a gyn and he gave me some little pills and told me everything would be right with the world after 6 months.

Well, the 6 months have come and gone. After the 6 months I even had an insemination to try to get pregnant, but apparently it didn't stick. But guess what? Hormonal problems are back and with a vengeance. So now I'm not even sure if I'm -capable- of having children due to all these issues. Just my luck, eh?

But anyway, this has gone on long enough. I hope my stupid ISP doesn't decide to block this site again, so that I can keep reading you plinkers and plonkers. Hugs to all!

mat_j Posted: Fri Oct 17 03:40:25 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aw jees dude that's awful, talk about it doesn't rain it pours.

I really hope everything will work out for you, seems like you've really had a hell of a year.

My sympathies sister Erika.

antartica Posted: Sat Oct 18 04:49:38 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  if that ever happens again try http://www.tvandmoveis.net

thats how i loop out my office server block :)

erikagm Posted: Sun Oct 19 00:52:45 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thanks for the heads up Ant, but I had even spoken to Cristophe about me not being able to come on and he gave me all the mirror sites and it seems like my ISP had blocked them all. Hated the bastards for it.

But I'm back this time, and hopefully for good!

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Oct 19 13:45:30 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>Thanks for the heads up Ant, but I had even spoken to Cristophe about me not being able to come on and he gave me all the mirror sites and it seems like my ISP had blocked them all. Hated the bastards for it.
>
>But I'm back this time, and hopefully for good!
>
If you want, I can show you how to make home made napalm.
That would certainly make the bastards think twice about branding us as terrorists.

Glad to have you back !

antartica Posted: Mon Oct 20 02:08:13 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  we'll get back in some how

they can try to keep us out but we're still gonna be back in ! ;)

erikagm Posted: Fri Oct 24 23:59:33 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And the good luck just keeps on rollin' in. I just ran a Hard drive self-test and it turns out my hard drive needs to be replaced, but since my notebook is an HP and they don't do international warranty, I have to ship my hard drive back to the USA for the swap.

Such a pain in the ass....

addi Posted: Sat Oct 25 07:04:43 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's always something, isn't it, erika. Truely a pain in the ass.

I have fond memories back to the days when my drive was still hard.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Oct 25 07:20:14 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>It's always something, isn't it, erika. Truely a pain in the ass.
>
>I have fond memories back to the days when my drive was still hard.
>
HA ! At your age, you're lucky to still have memories.
:-)

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]