Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Tricker Treats
Posted: Sat Oct 25 20:59:16 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  For Halloween this year, I'm going as late John Lennon.

What about you guys?


 
libra Posted: Sat Oct 25 22:34:55 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nothing this year.

But ideas I did consider:
Sarah Palin
Ilsa (casablanca)
Arianna of the Spartan cheerleaders (with my boyfriend as Craig).

I'm not doing anything for halloween this year. Except for eating chocolate.


 
Kira Posted: Sat Oct 25 23:44:03 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm working, then staying home to see if I get any trick-or-treaters at my new place. Which I probably won't because the Halloween god (Jack Skelington?) hates me.

It's a shame because I recently re-watched Spirited Away and thought that No-Face would make for a really fun and easy costume. Another year, perhaps...


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Oct 26 05:11:19 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i want to be a gnawed up zombie but i am working until 10pm...


 
Mesh Posted: Sun Oct 26 05:16:00 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm driving 3+ hours for a halloween party that I'm not even going to dress up for.


That's how cool I am.


 
DanSRose Posted: Sun Oct 26 21:37:00 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm leaning to the Doctor (because of my suit and how awesome it is), but my fiance wants me to go as Joe Jonas because my hair is long enough now.


 
Ahriman Posted: Sun Oct 26 23:41:12 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Workin'

I saw The Misfits play last night though. I'm just starting to hear again.


 
kurohyou Posted: Tue Oct 28 13:41:40 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm working halloween Night. which means I get to field questions all night from drunks dressed as ghouls and presidents if I'm really a cop...

Not that it matters...


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Oct 31 02:25:18 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oooooo Dan be the doctor! I decided to go with goth rocker because i have the clothes and i'll just do a blue mohawk with my dog collar.


 
choke Posted: Sun Nov 2 04:05:03 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was going to be Leonitus but caught a virus instead and missed my exam and halloween :(


 
addi Posted: Sun Nov 2 07:57:45 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>I was going to be Leonitus but caught a virus instead and missed my exam and halloween :(

I don't know who Leonitus is, but I'm sure you would have made a damn good one.
Sorry about the illness. Hope you recover quickly, tiffer-do.


 
PackMan Posted: Sun Nov 2 16:25:24 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A little late I guess, I was a logger, but everyone thought I was a construction worker.


 
addi Posted: Sun Nov 2 20:06:38 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  PackMan said:
>A little late I guess, I was a logger, but everyone thought I was a construction worker.

How embarassing for you.

I once went to a Halloween party as a woman, but everyone thought I was a guy in woman's clothing.


 
PackMan Posted: Mon Nov 3 09:26:30 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That must have been hard to explain to the family afterwards.


 
addi Posted: Mon Nov 3 10:28:10 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  PackMan said:
>That must have been hard to explain to the family afterwards.

lol!

No, the family gave up on me years ago. Come to think of it so did a few GT members too.


 
choke Posted: Mon Nov 3 16:35:04 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>choke said:
>>I was going to be Leonitus but caught a virus instead and missed my exam and halloween :(
>
>I don't know who Leonitus is, but I'm sure you would have made a damn good one.
>Sorry about the illness. Hope you recover quickly, tiffer-do.

He's the real manly guy on 300 who roars THIS IS SPARTA all the time


 
libra Posted: Mon Nov 3 17:48:15 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>PackMan said:
>>A little late I guess, I was a logger, but everyone thought I was a construction worker.
>
>How embarassing for you.
>
>I once went to a Halloween party as a woman, but everyone thought I was a guy in woman's clothing.

This reminds me of when I was in the Castro for halloween a few years ago as Marilyn Monroe and all the drag queens dressed as Marilyn looked way better than me.



 
addi Posted: Mon Nov 3 17:53:06 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>He's the real manly guy on 300 who roars THIS IS SPARTA all the time

Well, D'uh addi. Should have remembered that. I think you would have made a great Leonitus manly guy...topless, oiled down, and in a loin cloth. what a shame.


 
addi Posted: Mon Nov 3 17:57:47 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>This reminds me of when I was in the Castro for halloween a few years ago as Marilyn Monroe and all the drag queens dressed as Marilyn looked way better than me.

You just reminded me of my first ever trip to the Castro district there. Still kind of fresh off the farm, so to speak, and one of our "assignments" with the college program I was on visiting San Fran was to walk around Castro street.
What an eye opener. One guy with flaming green hair tried to lock eyes with me as I was walking by. I remember I'd look up and check things out, and then quickly put my head down so as not to have to make eye contact with anyone. : )


 
mat_j Posted: Wed Nov 5 04:05:01 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>I'm leaning to the Doctor (because of my suit and how awesome it is), but my fiance wants me to go as Joe Jonas because my hair is long enough now.

I hope you went as the Doc.

I dressed up as a Vampire slayer and got wasted. So no different from most weekends, except of course it's usually Zombies not vampires.


 
mat_j Posted: Wed Nov 5 04:06:59 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh and the creatures from the rift under Cardiff castle of course.


 
Mesh Posted: Sat Nov 8 18:01:45 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I got a pretty sweet, delicious treat.

A fatty bo-batty raise. Mmmmmmm, tasty. Livin' the capitalist dream! I want more money, and that's alright by me.


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]