Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Flu Finders Flee From Finland...Fun
Ahriman Posted: Sun Jan 11 20:57:06 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I turned 21. I'm leaving my job. I might be working in Martha's Vineyard this summer. There is a lot of snow out here. My christmas and new years and every day since then has been a party. I went to a "midnight screening" of Unborn(manager of a theater is a buddy). Hilariously bad movie. You haaave to see it with sarcastic people. Burns on my right arm are all almost healed. I think I might try to get a job at a bakery till summer season starts. Definitely going for another tattoo next week. I miss the Alaskan wilderness. Looking forward to the switching of the guard in the white house. I really like tripe. Anchor Steam Beer is really good. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Lots of love to all. Merry Christmas. Happy Hannukah. Happy New Year. Happy Feastivus. Hope to be on more soon. :)

mat_j Posted: Mon Jan 12 17:21:50 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Good to hear from you amigo, If you ever head out to the UK look me up and we'll conquer some moontangs in Wales, catch some fish and drink Brecon Carreg Whiskey.

I'm deeply envious of your roaming lifestyle!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]