Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Gassy Goblets Greet Gowanda
Ahriman Posted: Mon Feb 16 22:45:59 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ever have surgery? Ever have a super shitty hospital experience? Ever eat Mexican food and sit on the toilet praying...well?!

addi Posted: Tue Feb 17 06:17:54 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>Ever have surgery?

broken nose in 2nd grade...and a penis reduction operation.

>Ever have a super shitty hospital experience?

what hospital experience isn't shitty?

>Ever eat Mexican food and sit on the toilet praying.

No. But once I had Chinese food and sat on my girlfriends face mumbling...if that counts.

choke Posted: Tue Feb 17 16:19:21 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>Ever have surgery?

Tonsils, ears

Ever have a super shitty hospital experience?

My little sister was going into surgery for appendicitus and when they put the needle in her I passed out on the tray of needles and had to be taken into another ward

Ever eat Mexican food and sit on the toilet praying...well?!

No but I have sat on the floor of the toilet and prayed not to vomit

Posted: Tue Feb 17 18:40:06 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>Ever have surgery?
Had my leg stitched up a couple years ago from an accident (18 stitches).

Apparently I was in the hospital for a few nights when I was a kid with an ear infection, but nothing really shitty that I can remember. Awful dental experiences, though.

>Ever eat Mexican food and sit on the toilet praying...well?!
It is easier to find a Burrito than a Cheeseburger in Phoenix. Carne Asada burritos are a serious weakness of mine.

Mark Posted: Wed Feb 18 02:48:39 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>Ever have surgery?
Yup, some birthmarks got removed to check if I got skin cancer (3 separate surgeries). Luckily the results came back negative.

Hearing the sound of someone flatlining...

Nope

addi Posted: Wed Feb 18 07:44:33 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mark said:
>Ahriman said:
>>Ever have surgery?
>Yup, some birthmarks got removed to check if I got skin cancer (3 separate surgeries). Luckily the results came back negative.

We're all glad it came back negative: )

Reminded me of the time when I was still in my teens and my father (a doctor) was concerned about a mole on my stomach. So he took me to his office and pulled out a surgical knife (looked just like an ex-ackto knife), stuck a needle around the area to numb it and began cutting it out. The numbing agent didn't fully cover everyplace he cut so it hurt like the dickens a few times as he tried to cut it out.
After all that it turned out to be totally benign and harmless...which was kind of a disappointment after all that suffering.

*nice to see you here again MarkieMark. With hif's return the Three Mark's are back once more.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Feb 18 11:28:48 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Had my gall bladder out back in '85 when it was a full week stay in the hospital.
That was pretty shitty. Now they do it outpatient. Half a day and your home.

And of course I had my hip all bolted back together after I shattered it in a car wreck just a little over 2 years ago.
That was pretty shitty too, but truthfully I don't remember most of my time in the hospital thanks to the morphine and such. I actually kind of enjoyed my two weeks in rehab, thanks to the percocets and such. The people there were great and they went to great lengths to make sure I never got bored.
And my wife stayed with me the whole time sleeping on a cot all night and going back to work in the mornings. She's a saint for sure.

I love Mexican food.
I never pray on toilets, but in my younger single days, I was known to prey on an attractive young woman once in awhile.
:-)

DanSRose Posted: Sun Feb 22 00:56:30 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Man, weddings are a lot to plan.

>Ever have surgery?
Two wisdom teeth- oral surgery counts

When Mrs.-to-be was sick (was mono & it is the only thing I've been right about- there's a list), the hospital couldn't figure out it was mono.

No, but I was in New Orleans for a day a year after Katrina and went a to convenience store & got ice cream. The ice cream was ... ripe, or so my body (both ends!) told me. Awesome.

choke Posted: Fri Feb 27 16:24:41 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
(was mono & it is the only thing I've been right about- there's a list), the hospital couldn't figure out it was mono.
>

Is mono glandular fever?

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]