Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Clip Show
Kira Posted: Wed Feb 18 22:09:16 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  New game, sort of. My brilliant plan to get you all to peruse the quotes with GT Game was a total bust, so.

I know I'm not the only one who likes to read back over old threads, and I thought it would be fun to dig up and re-post little nuggets of humor, wisdom, etc., that most of us have probably forgotten.

You can link a whole thread, or quote one post or part of a post.

Kira Posted: Wed Feb 18 22:11:24 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Post by mat_j in "would you rather...":

I think i'd rather eat a live tarantula as long as it wasn't poisonous in any way and it didn't scream as i devoured it's furry exo skeleton

mmmmm tarantulicious

libra Posted: Wed Feb 18 22:48:31 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sometimes I think about what it would be like if spiders made noises (like crickets). I think it might be handy (you'd always know when there was a spider in the vicinity), or it might make me go crazy (you'd know when there was a spider in the vicinity).

For my contribution, i just stumbled across this thread: http://www.generationterrorists.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?action=view&thread_id=74920

Mesh posted this and it resulted in a full (150-post thread) of total randomness:
Jeez, some people have an unhealthy obsession with Dakota Fanning.

Yes she's cute. Yes she's done some decent acting in some good movies. Let's not go overboard with worshipping her though.

misszero Posted: Thu Feb 19 08:45:09 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i've had 'eating babies is beautiful and natural... murder is a celebration of life!' attached to my messenger screen names for years and years thanks to mesh.

Kira Posted: Thu Feb 19 21:34:04 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Here on GT, folks, the more morbid you are, the more we love you.

(June 1, 2005) "I predict I die within a year. I guess I'll just have to wait and see."

"Page 2,356, article A6, subsection 9.7 of the GT lawbook clearly states no member is allowed to die. Ever."

(On one of the invisible threads, early April) "Who are you!?!?!111

And, April fools, I'm not really Mesh. Hes dead hahaha.

April fools again, that last thing was a lie. Or, was it?"

"I am evil incarnate. What purpose does my dark soul serve, O' God?"

"Rape kill murder devour defile torture molest disembowel poison decapitate ejaculate necrophile paedophile serial killer destroy debase erase infaticide genocide fratricide incest die die DIE DIE DIE"

"So if I ever suddenly stop posting, you can assume that I am dead. If I am going to be gone for more than say, three weeks I'll announce it. So if there is no announcement, Mesh is no more.

This also means that the prayers of many in this world have been answered."

"I've been in the killin' mood."

"I'm thinking about how there is a sea animal that does not die except from external forces. Basically, if nothing harmed them, they'd be immortal. And I'm thinking about how their is something written in almost all species DNA that is basically a death gene. And I'm thinking, what the hell was the name of this sea creature? Because I saw it on the discovery channel a long time ago, but I can't remember. I just remember it put me into about five hours of reflection on death, and why almost every organism will age and die. When it doesn't have to be so. It got really deep and I started dissociating, and I had to stop myself before I went crazy." (Not especially morbid but I was so intrigued I had to include it. Also I MUST know what sea creature this is!)

(After the site had been down a couple of days) "I considered killing myself over this."

"If I die before i wake up, you're a cool bunch of katz."

"Death is an illusion. I don't plan on ever dying."

"I'm a serial killer.

Of ants. I can't even tell you how many I've murdered in my day. Hell, I've murdered at least fifty today!"

(June 1, 2006) "Haha, wow. I can't believe that was a year ago. That, in all honestly, seems like I posted that just last month. I remember posting it, and I remember exactly what I was thinking and doing while posting it.

Wow, time goes by so fast."

"I just realized I killed myself in May 2006.

Christ, hell really does blow something fierce."

"You can't post much when you're dead."

choke Posted: Fri Feb 27 16:27:13 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lol... Death

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]