Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Steppenwolf Sent Scooby Somewhere
Ahriman Posted: Wed Feb 18 23:26:42 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love beer. Your top few favorite?

1. Rogue Brewery Dead Guy Ale
2. Guinness
3. Green Flash Brewery West Coast I.P.A.
4. Ommegang Brewery Hennepin
5. Murphy's Irish Stout
6. Alaskan Brewery Amber
7. Deschutes Brewery Black Butte Porter
8. Ellicotville Hefeweizen

it goes on...


 
marsteller Posted: Wed Feb 18 23:30:24 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beck's dark, rogue mocha porter, rogue old crustacean barleywine style ale, stella artois, guinness, blue point hoptical illusion.....


 
addi Posted: Thu Feb 19 06:44:46 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mrs. Butterworths

Dark, thick, sweet and good head.


 
Kira Posted: Thu Feb 19 16:27:32 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yuck.


 
Mark Posted: Fri Feb 20 02:27:17 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Mrs. Butterworths
>
>Dark, thick, sweet and good head.
You're not really talking about beer are you? :p (Too lazy to google)

Murphy's Irish Stout, La Chouffe, Tripel Karmeliet.


 
addi Posted: Fri Feb 20 06:28:38 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mark said:

>You're not really talking about beer are you? :p (Too lazy to google)

lol!
You got to get up pretty early to fool a Mark.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Fri Feb 20 12:05:51 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Does Billy Beer count ?


 
addi Posted: Fri Feb 20 12:53:31 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Does Billy Beer count ?

No, but it's tasty on pancakes.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Fri Feb 20 16:47:08 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>Does Billy Beer count ?
>
>No, but it's tasty on pancakes.
>
Still not talking about beer, are we ?


 
addi Posted: Fri Feb 20 17:32:47 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Still not talking about beer, are we ?

lol! I am a stinker sometimes. I sorry.

Okay let's talk about beer and just forget about stupid old thick rich warm sticky artificial maple flavored Mrs. Butterworth then...shall we?

All you need to know about good beer:
Miller Lite


 
Posted: Fri Feb 20 23:25:57 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale: http://www.keiths.ca/


 
Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 22 02:23:25 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Fransizkaner Weissbier
Blue Moon
Mississippi Mud
Live Oak HefeWeizen
Firemans #4
Corona

And addi is right, miller light. It is piss beer, but it is cheap and slightly better than all of the other piss beers(in my opinion). I drink that sometimes as well, when I'm feeling cheap.


Those are the ones I most commonly drink.


 
addi Posted: Sun Feb 22 07:16:26 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:

>And addi is right, miller light. It is piss beer, but it is cheap and slightly better than all of the other piss beers(in my opinion). I drink that sometimes as well, when I'm feeling cheap.

It was a joke, mesh. : )
When I drink Miller Lite it makes me feel cheap and slutty.


 
Ahriman Posted: Sun Feb 22 10:58:20 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Wisenheimer said:
>
>>And addi is right, miller light. It is piss beer, but it is cheap and slightly better than all of the other piss beers(in my opinion). I drink that sometimes as well, when I'm feeling cheap.
>
>It was a joke, mesh. : )
>When I drink Miller Lite it makes me feel cheap and slutty.

If it has to be a cheap beer. Molson or Labatts is good for me. It's made nearby so it's fresh.


 
choke Posted: Fri Feb 27 16:37:42 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wow I haven't tried any of those beers.

1. Flame (tastes sortof oily but really easy to drink, got a nice percentage and you can get a dozen for $11 at the moment)

2. Carters or Bighorn (real gross but $8 for 12 cans! Who can argue!)

3. BEAR BEER (said in manly voice) - Advertised in a remote corner of a chiller as the "The beer for real men" $7.50 for a 6pack. My sister and I bought as a joke and had so much fun that I'm taking some up when I visit her next

4. Speights, WB draught, Steinlager, Tui etc - Good old gnarly NZ beer

5. Monteiths Radler, (tasty at first but bit sickening if you're planning on drinking the box)


 
addi Posted: Fri Feb 27 16:54:54 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>Wow I haven't tried any of those beers.

That's cuz you live in a part of the whole god never visits.


 
addi Posted: Fri Feb 27 16:55:43 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  World I meant.

godammit, that's the second fucking time today, addi.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Fri Feb 27 16:59:54 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>World I meant.
>
>godammit, that's the second fucking time today, addi.
>
You should pay a little more attention to those voices in your head Addi.
:-)


 
addi Posted: Fri Feb 27 19:34:44 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>You should pay a little more attention to those voices in your head Addi.
>:-)

I can't. They tell me you're right about everything.
: )


 
mat_j Posted: Tue Mar 3 08:56:00 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This thread is confusing to me as Beer and Lager are different to each other in Britain.

Anyhoo

Irish Guiness- Not any of that imported swill, if you want good Guiness go to Ireland, The further it travels the worse it tastes.

Brains SA- Wales' own beer, like the ads say, you can't spell Wales without SA. (Enjoyed by Zombie Hunters throughout Wales)

Brains Dark- Welsh Guinness

Brains 44- Welsh Lager, better than Stella Artois and it doesn't make you beat your wife.

Warsteiner- 3 steiners and i'm anyones!

Corona- Light and delicious

San miguel- to drink with dinner.

Spitfire, Bishops Finger, Old Speckled Hen- and all those supermarket premium beers endorsed by CAMRA

Reverend James- You can make the picture on the beermat look like Hitler!

Hoegaarden- Once in a while for a chuckle.


 
choke Posted: Thu Mar 5 16:04:28 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>
>Brains SA- Wales' own beer, like the ads say, you can't spell Wales without SA. (Enjoyed by Zombie Hunters throughout Wales)
>

:O

I want!


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]