Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

greeeeeeeeen
choke Posted: Mon Mar 16 16:59:49 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy St. Pattys!

Everyone in NZ has some form of irish blood (particularly at this time of year) so everyone celebrates, irish or not.

8am guiness breakfast! baileys on your cereal! get cracking!

We have decided in honour of this occasion we are only allowed to eat potatoes all day.

in other news I fractured my knuckles and nearly got arrested for trespassing at a brewery and being drunk and disorderly at about 3 in the afternoon.

i love my life!

Happy day anyway if you don't care about the whole green thing!

choke Posted: Mon Mar 16 17:03:10 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  * By everyone I mean mostly people who don't have jobs

addi Posted: Mon Mar 16 17:23:56 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I plan on painting my grey cat green tomorrow in honor of St. Patty's day. She'll act all pissed about it, but I know secretly inside she enjoys it.

Ahriman Posted: Tue Mar 17 12:32:08 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy St. Patrick's Day from Yosemite. Not a very large number of Irish here. My count is up to...me. Sláinte!

mat_j Posted: Thu Mar 19 07:38:51 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cead mile failte to all my GT buddies.

(apologies to any real Gaelic speakers for the inevitable errors in the above and below phrases)

I just went out and had a nice sensible gutsful of whiskey. Nobody really does this green thing over here, we don't need to overcompensate for the lack of ability to drink though ;-)

Slainte chuig na fir, agus go mairfidh na mna go deo!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]