Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Give me a Break
ifihadahif Posted: Wed Apr 1 18:59:46 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And these are the same folks that ridiculed "freedom fries" ?

The mainstream media has found little of alarm in the story, but conservative bloggers including musician Charlie Daniels have taken heed of the Obama administration's changes to the terminology the U.S. government uses to describe the war on terrorism. For example, "terrorism" will now be referred to as "man-caused disasters" and the Global War on Terror will now be referred to as "Overseas Contingency Operation."

dan632 Posted: Thu Apr 2 08:21:06 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i don't understand your argument? have i missed something?

PackMan Posted: Thu Apr 2 08:51:59 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Are you saying that the liberals balked at the idea of "freedom fries" and yet have started their own "word campaign"? This is not even close to new, and almost every administration has changed rhetoric for the sake of changing people's minds about the subject matter.

addi Posted: Thu Apr 2 16:24:54 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Two ghosts from GT past post here. Nice to hear from both of youz guys.
I suppose I should give you credit hif for this inane thread drawing them out. ; )

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Apr 2 17:10:10 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Two ghosts from GT past post here. Nice to hear from both of youz guys.
>I suppose I should give you credit hif for this inane thread drawing them out. ; )
>
Hey, if I didn't post a little conservative canon here once in awhile, no one would come out to trash me.

Also if you think "freedom fries" is stupid but you're willing to embrace the term "man-caused disaster" as a replacement for the word "terrorism", then you must be enjoying your Kool-Aid immensely.

Posted: Thu Apr 2 23:50:33 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I can't find any good liberty bacon in AZ :(

addi Posted: Fri Apr 3 07:26:57 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Also if you think "freedom fries" is stupid but you're willing to embrace the term "man-caused disaster" as a replacement for the word "terrorism", then you must be enjoying your Kool-Aid immensely.

I drink my kool-aid liberally.

And how's your sour grapes drink?
: )

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Apr 3 07:52:31 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>Also if you think "freedom fries" is stupid but you're willing to embrace the term "man-caused disaster" as a replacement for the word "terrorism", then you must be enjoying your Kool-Aid immensely.
>
>I drink my kool-aid liberally.
>
>And how's your sour grapes drink?
>: )
>
Sour grapes is not on my menu.
That was the entree for the far left for the last 8 yrs.
I oppose Obama on policy not personally like so many Chris Matthewses and such.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Apr 3 07:53:01 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>addi said:
>>ifihadahif said:
>>
>>>Also if you think "freedom fries" is stupid but you're willing to embrace the term "man-caused disaster" as a replacement for the word "terrorism", then you must be enjoying your Kool-Aid immensely.
>>
>>I drink my kool-aid liberally.
>>
>>And how's your sour grapes drink?
>>: )
>>
>Sour grapes is not on my menu.
>That was the entree for the far left for the last 8 yrs.
>I oppose Obama on policy not personally like so many Chris Matthewses and such.
>
Although I must add that I drink conservatively.
:-)

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]