Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Hey !
ifihadahif Posted: Sat May 30 13:41:55 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Anybody home ?

I'm hungry, you got anything to eat ?

Kira Posted: Sun May 31 00:10:33 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hello Hif. :)

There is a luna moth at my window.

Kira Posted: Sun May 31 00:11:16 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  But please don't eat it, I already chased away three cats.

libra Posted: Sun May 31 02:58:27 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hello!

I made brownies yesterday. They are good. Especially when you add melted semi-sweet chocolate chips to the batter.

Posted: Sun May 31 03:11:24 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have a two-four of keith's that I bought at the beer store today. It's coming camping with me tomorrow, though.

I love being back in Canada, even if it's only for a week :)

ifihadahif Posted: Sun May 31 06:57:47 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Hello!
>
>I made brownies yesterday. They are good. Especially when you add melted semi-sweet chocolate chips to the batter.
>
mmmmm, sounds really good. I like them with icing as well.

I went to the bakery at 5:30 this AM for apple fritters and chocolate cake donuts with chocolate icing.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun May 31 12:30:08 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>I have a two-four of keith's that I bought at the beer store today. It's coming camping with me tomorrow, though.
>
>I love being back in Canada, even if it's only for a week :)
>
You mean you don't miss that scorching laser beam sun of the American Southwest ?

beetlebum Posted: Sun May 31 22:06:39 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i just found out i get to spend my birthday in paris with all of my england friends and france family.

I AM STOKED.

mat_j Posted: Mon Jun 1 10:55:38 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Beetlebum- Luuuucckkkkyyyyy!

I just had roast mediterranian vegetables and Kofte meatballs, It was a good comunal dinner at the Red house.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Tue Jun 2 16:34:37 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i don't have much here that you would eat ifhi. XD fake chicken and meat alternatives here. i'm making "chicken" dumplings for dinner with fresh herbs from my little garden and fresh organic veggies from the local farmers market. Homemade mashed potatoes with roasted garlic and butter. and salad with fresh edamame, veggies, cheese and a light homemade dressing.

so nothing to eat for you :P

plenty to eat for the people who like "rabbit" food :P

i'm getting a job being a bill collector at a call center. it's going to be interesting.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jun 2 21:02:49 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>i don't have much here that you would eat ifhi. XD fake chicken and meat alternatives here. i'm making "chicken" dumplings for dinner with fresh herbs from my little garden and fresh organic veggies from the local farmers market. Homemade mashed potatoes with roasted garlic and butter. and salad with fresh edamame, veggies, cheese and a light homemade dressing.
>
>so nothing to eat for you :P
>
>plenty to eat for the people who like "rabbit" food :P
>
>i'm getting a job being a bill collector at a call center. it's going to be interesting.
>
Ilove rabbit food, right next to my meat.

choke Posted: Wed Jun 3 00:06:41 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  toast and Marmite bitches!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]