Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Oldest Posters (Forum Geezers)
Aeon Posted: Tue Jul 21 21:46:35 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was just wondering who the oldest posters to this forum are.

Aeon Posted: Tue Jul 21 21:47:37 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My first post was on aug 31, 2002. Jesus it's been 7 years?!

Kira Posted: Tue Jul 21 23:18:32 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The oldest is Mat. I imagine Ant and Chan are pretty close behind him.

My first post was on June 14, 2002.

libra Posted: Wed Jul 22 01:47:40 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My first post was June 5, 2003. Just a few days before I graduated from high school. So long ago!

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Jul 22 02:53:35 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  June 11, 2002 just shortly after the discovery of fire.

choke Posted: Wed Jul 22 22:31:47 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't know when mine was but I was 14 so 6 years ago sometime. Holy moly who lets a 14 yrold on the internets!

Kira Posted: Wed Jul 22 23:36:15 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Geezus Tiff I can't believe you're twenty. Or will be in a few months. How did that happen? Everything keeps changing! D:

jennemmer Posted: Thu Jul 23 11:45:41 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I found GT in the summer of 2002. I was living in Vancouver working at a summer internship and I had just celebrated my first anniversary with a really awesome guy.

So now, I am currently living in Vancouver, just started working for the same experimental group that I was doing that internship with, and have just celebrated my first wedding anniversary with the same awesome guy.

It's mildly surreal let me tell you...

addi Posted: Thu Jul 23 16:08:37 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My first post was in April of 09. I can't believe it's already been 4 months! I feel like I've grown up with some of you!!!

beetlebum Posted: Thu Jul 23 18:55:35 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  May 2002. Holler.

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 25 19:34:23 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A long fucking time ago.

choke Posted: Sun Jul 26 04:28:03 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Geezus Tiff I can't believe you're twenty. Or will be in a few months. How did that happen? Everything keeps changing! D:

Yeah 20. And I met you when I was 16! Woahman!

addi Posted: Sun Jul 26 07:41:36 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>A long fucking time ago.

...since we last heard from you!

Mesh Posted: Sun Jul 26 19:41:17 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sorry :( My company(well, not MY company, but you know what I mean) is really expanding and I've gotten a couple of promotions! So working...exercising...reading on all things a right proper scholarly man should...having a woman...losing a woman...dealing with losing a woman...

But I've been quite rather good for the most part! I'm just fine and in good mental and physical health these days. :)

everyday_daisy Posted: Mon Jul 27 16:23:25 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Why does it feel like I'm always missing out, when I come back?

In my defense, this is the only forum I ever really tried to participate and love.

Can I come back to the fold?

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jul 27 16:51:00 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  everyday_daisy said:
>Why does it feel like I'm always missing out, when I come back?
>
>In my defense, this is the only forum I ever really tried to participate and love.
>
>Can I come back to the fold?
>
Yes !
Please do !

sweet p Posted: Mon Jul 27 19:29:47 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I lurked before I posted. I made my account sometime in the middle of the summer in 2003.

mat_j Posted: Tue Jul 28 13:30:11 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'll be here when they turn the lights out and put the stools up on the bar of this place.

It's weird here, a little like the Twin Peaks town, i don't think i ever visited or heared about a forum like this place.

The wild childs, the elder gods, the magicians, the occultists, the robot ninjas and the sheep fuckers. How i love you all in a restrained Brit on the web kind of way, now getta outta here before i start stabbin' people.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jul 28 17:39:23 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>I'll be here when they turn the lights out and put the stools up on the bar of this place.
>
>It's weird here, a little like the Twin Peaks town, i don't think i ever visited or heared about a forum like this place.
>
>The wild childs, the elder gods, the magicians, the occultists, the robot ninjas and the sheep fuckers. How i love you all in a restrained Brit on the web kind of way, now getta outta here before i start stabbin' people.
>
Hey, as long as you're in the mood, I have a list of people that need stabbing.
:-)

addi Posted: Tue Jul 28 18:59:08 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't fuck sheep by the way...I use them as models for my painting.

mat_j Posted: Wed Jul 29 09:31:05 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>I don't fuck sheep by the way...I use them as models for my painting.

Oh i see, you give just 'em a coat of emulsion.

kurohyou Posted: Wed Jul 29 11:51:09 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>A long fucking time ago.

Love your avatar. I work with a guy who thinks Techno Viking is the best thing ever. We spent part of the evening the other day watching all the techo viking variations. Pretty damn funny.

Though now we are in a debate over who'd win in a fight. Techno Viking or Brad Pitt from Troy.

Chuck Norris was disqualified cuz he'd probably kill them both.

I don't know when my first post was. I know I found this site sometime between 1996 and 1998 and watched for a while before posting. I also went through some name changing. Originally used the name Kilohertz I think. Hell that was so long ago I barely remember. I have a hard time remembering yesterday, or the new development this morning, if what I just dreamed was actually a dream or reality...

Not that it matters...

addi Posted: Fri Jul 31 06:34:05 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>Oh i see, you give just 'em a coat of emulsion.

Doesn't everybody?

addi Posted: Fri Jul 31 06:35:37 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nice to see you around too Kuro

So who do you think would win between Techno Viking and Jesus?

choke Posted: Fri Jul 31 09:07:46 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>
>It's weird here, a little like the Twin Peaks town, i don't think i ever visited or heared about a forum like this place.
>

"She's deead... Wrapped in plastic"

Mesh Posted: Fri Jul 31 11:45:57 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>
>So who do you think would win between Techno Viking and Jesus?

I would.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jul 31 22:03:20 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>addi said:
>>
>>
>>So who do you think would win between Techno Viking and Jesus?
>
>I would.
>
I think I'm gonna have to go with Deputy Dawg on this one guys.

Mesh Posted: Sat Aug 1 20:39:34 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well hif, you are certainly free to go with what you believe. And I don't want to be that guy...I really don't. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However...in this case...your opinion is wrong. How can an opinion be wrong, you may ask? After all, it is an opinion...well, Sir, i will tell you. There is only one instance known to man in which an opinion can certifiably be classified as "wrong" and not just "differing." And that instance is if your opinion differs from mine. I am sorry. I don't make the rules. I just enforce them. You are wrong, Sir.

Just kiddin' pal. :) It's good to be back here. It really is nice to know that this place is always here, even if you are gone for months or years.

mat_j Posted: Sat Aug 1 23:25:15 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>mat_j said:
>>
>>It's weird here, a little like the Twin Peaks town, i don't think i ever visited or heared about a forum like this place.
>>
>
>"She's deead... Wrapped in plastic"

Wait a minute, Wait a minute! This is-
excuse me- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.

mat_j Posted: Sat Aug 1 23:25:57 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Generation Terrorists: They got a cherry moon there that'll kill ya

choke Posted: Tue Aug 4 06:58:26 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>choke said:
>>mat_j said:
>>>
>>>It's weird here, a little like the Twin Peaks town, i don't think i ever visited or heared about a forum like this place.
>>>
>>
>>"She's deead... Wrapped in plastic"
>
>Wait a minute, Wait a minute! This is-
>excuse me- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.

:D

Mesh Posted: Sun Aug 16 06:33:39 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mat, you hard drinkin' welshman, how do you maintain your boyish good looks?

addi Posted: Sun Aug 16 06:58:03 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  He's really only 14 years old.

Mesh Posted: Sun Aug 16 08:29:59 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahhh, ok. Well then, that makes a bit more sense.

Stop drinkin' and smokin' so much, kid. There is plenty of time for that self-destructive behaviour when you're older.

Speaking of self-destructive...still awake drinking at 7:30 AM. I can't tell you how long it's been since I have done this... I'm usually out by two no matter if it's the weekend, and can never make it more than four beers...guess that's what a profound sense of loneliness will do to a man. Women...boy do they do a number on a tender mans heart.

That's the beer speaking. I'm really macho.

Not really. I'm sensitive.

Kira Posted: Sun Aug 16 21:01:20 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  :(

Infuriating to think that the callous and the indifferent ones can coast through life without ever knowing the heartbreak and helplessness that the caring and sensitive must at times cope with. I suppose that's the trade off for having a tremendous capacity for goodness and joy and love.

Not to suggest that anyone you might honor with your affection would fit the description of callous or thoughtless or any other unsavory character traits, I'm just angry that somebody made you sad and you're so far away, and I've been reading and it's making me all philosophical and wistful and shit.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Tue Aug 18 13:12:36 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  June 29/30, 2004 sweet jesus over 5 years ago :) I should visit more often I really miss coming and seeing what is going on.

mat_j Posted: Wed Aug 19 12:47:28 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  14! thank god that's not true!! try adding a bakers dozen more years and we're in a more accurate ball park.

When did this forum come on line?

I used to hang aaround here before JQ even declared there'd be light doing the infrequent front page quesion malarky too.

As for my boyish good looks- aww shucks Weis, you make an old feller blush.

iggy Posted: Mon Sep 7 01:58:05 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  7 or 8 years ago.

Mesh Posted: Mon Sep 7 14:36:20 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Chan, I love your picture. It's amazing. And kudos to you, for being able to do that. I will never go scuba diving. I've had my fill of ocean...I call it quits. I'm terrified of it now!

misszero Posted: Fri Sep 25 03:14:44 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i used to answer the front page questions too! wonder if i ever signed them as myself.....search tells me misszero was born at 1.35am on wed 4th september 2002.

mat_j Posted: Tue Sep 29 04:47:21 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That's why i could never change my screen name, too much history.

Kira Posted: Tue Sep 29 13:16:47 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Something about all these 2002 'birthdays' strikes me as odd. I was sure I started posting here at sixteen... that was a decade ago. Maybe I'm just remembering discussing the quotes on IM with Mouse. Oh how I loved this site, even before the forum.

misszero Posted: Tue Sep 29 20:42:01 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm under the same impression kira. but i've never been all that awesome at chronology. so maybe i just THINK that i was posting at gt at the same time as other things were going on. hrm.

Puck Posted: Wed Oct 28 08:41:30 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>I don't fuck sheep by the way...I make sweet love to them

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]