Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

More Sex
Mesh Posted: Sat Oct 17 02:29:50 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I chose more sex. Because right now, that'd mean, I could have sex once a month, and that'd be more sex.

I do not need fifty dollars more per week. Money isn't of huge value to me. I enjoy making enough to afford cable, internet, cellphone, car, decent clothes, CDs, DVDs, et cetera. But really? I do like it. I don't need it. I went so long with so little. These are just material things, and they don't make me happy, they make me "comfortable." I'm not much of a materialist. I don't need fifty more dollars per week.

Waist size? I love my body. I's not "perfect" but it's mine. I am comfortable with my physical appearance and I like it. I'm not vain.

One more hour per day? What would I do with that, really? I'll be honest. I'd stay within the Gates of Morpheus for just one hour longer each day. While that is nice, I certainly don't need it.

But lust? I have a bit of that. And, while jay owen is great and all, it's just not the same as having a woman there with me, to be with me, and experience with me.

I want more sex God Damnit. Once per months. I could get sex any night really...I guess what I'm really asking for is, a good woman that I would have sex with, or to be more sentimental, make love to.

So I really want the unseen option. A connection. A companion. Someone to love and to love me. A partner in life. Someone I can be a support beam to who is at the same time a support beam for me.

God Damnit.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Oct 17 02:49:59 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Would a support beam be anything like maybe a Jim Beam ?

Mesh Posted: Sat Oct 17 04:10:24 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Jim Beam IS my support beam when I don't have someone. It's not healthy, and it's not happy, but it's true. That's what I don't need.

Not actually Jim Beam. More like Jack Daniels or Evan Williams(are there any whiskeys with lady names?), or Blue Moon or Firemans #4. But you get the point. Or Dripping Springs Vodka. Mmmm mmmm, that's good stuff.

Hello, my name is Mesh, and I am an alcoholic. I drink when I am lonely. I drink not much when I'm not.

addi Posted: Sat Oct 17 10:18:12 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm still waiting for Obama's campaign pledge to give Americans more sex to become a reality. Last I heard the not-having-sex rate was at 37%, an all time high.

'Tis a noble and wholesome desire, meshie...especially because you qualify it with not just any ol' sex, but meaningful sex. That makes all the difference in the world. If I remember my gospels correctly Jeebusez first miracle, before turning the water into wine at the wedding in Canaan, was making all the guests really horny and an orgy broke out.

Hang in there. My gut tells me some nice woman is going to come along in your life someday in the not too distant future and fill this need for you. Then you can change your top wish back to getting more money.

Mesh Posted: Sat Oct 17 15:20:39 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There is a woman that seems rather nice that would like to meet me for something simple like coffee or icecream. I have not yet decided...I know that I should. And I will let her know soon...

libra Posted: Sat Oct 17 17:02:43 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hope you find your person Mesh. I'm sure she's there somewhere. Go out with this ice cream/coffee woman.

I chose one more hour a day...figuring that I could use that hour to have more sex, should I choose to. Is that cheating?

Posted: Sat Oct 17 17:36:52 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.snuhfiles.com/sound/irma-thomas-time_my_side1.mp3

So uhh, I guess, the hour a day.

Mesh Posted: Sat Oct 17 18:04:31 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That is soooo cheating.

But that's alright!

Puck Posted: Sat Oct 17 21:46:34 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I said one more hour based on the provision that everyone else was getting one more hour also.
Money would just be squandered. I could drop a size if I wanted to try. Sex is cool, but simply having someone is better; that's less fleeting.

Puck Posted: Sat Oct 17 21:54:41 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  

>everyone else

Or at least humanoid members of my party @lvl.7+ or with Chi 2x

:(

ehwazingwaz Posted: Sat Oct 17 23:12:32 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
I guess what I'm really asking for is, a good woman that I would have sex with, or to be more sentimental, make love to.
>
>So I really want the unseen option. A connection. A companion. Someone to love and to love me. A partner in life. Someone I can be a support beam to who is at the same time a support beam for me.

i'd take the bait. you produce an evenly structured argument.

Puck Posted: Sat Oct 17 23:49:17 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  get in line! those turnstiles aren't just decoration

Ahriman Posted: Tue Oct 20 03:30:44 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well gee wizz, I swing into GT for a quick tic and this is the topic? :P

Well get out there, wisenheimer. Don't expect the one to just simply show up. This world has an amazing array of people on it. Reach out.

"You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." ~Dr. Seuss

libra Posted: Tue Oct 20 03:32:45 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:

>
>"You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." ~Dr. Seuss

I really like that...

choke Posted: Tue Oct 20 05:53:29 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha am I the only one who chose money?

Sex I can get, although I tend to decide against it because it gets me into trouble.

I don't need to drop another size

I figured the extra hour a day would age me that much quicker or minus at the end or something so I didn't pick that - if I need an extra hour in my day I take it out of the next one - it's weird that we section it at all. (P.S have you guys heard of the cultural polychronic and monochronic versions of time? Monochronic is really western - like time is something to be scheduled, spent, saved or wasted, and polychronic doesn't even see time as a thing to fill, they just ignore the hours and concentrate on actual tasks/activities/people. It's pretty cool.)

But I currently live on $150 a week, for rent, power, food and whatever else I may need/want. $50 extra wouldn't go far, but eh I'd rather have it than the others!

addi Posted: Tue Oct 20 07:07:18 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>Sex I can get, although I tend to decide against it because it gets me into trouble.

Herein lies the quandary. If you're a male you want more sex, but generally can't get it.
If you're a female you can generally get all the sex you want rather easily (thanks to us males), but you don't want it.

Human nature is having a good laugh at our expense.

Puck Posted: Tue Oct 20 12:44:31 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>Well gee wizz, I swing into GT for a quick tic and this is the topic? :P

At the mere mention of sex, we all come running...

misszero Posted: Wed Oct 21 20:12:04 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:

>(are there any whiskeys with lady names?)

this is now my mission in life. I'm asking all my liquor store friends. i think I chose sex too, with the same proviso that mesh did. its been tough for me to be in a new city where i don't know anybody, and rent is expensive etc etc. if i had someone, he could pay half my bills. tee hee.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]