Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Jellybeans Just Jam
Ahriman Posted: Wed Oct 21 02:02:51 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Whatcha going to be for Halloweenie, bud?

mat_j Posted: Wed Oct 21 09:08:43 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A cosmonaut! I was going as a zombie cosmonaut then someone pointed out dead cosmonauts tend to get hosed out of cockpits and into drains or cremated in orbit.

I've got an orange overall, some Soviet paraphanalia, badges and a the like, a length of vacuum cleaner hose (to whip people who diss me ;-) ) and i'm going to fashion something to stitch into the overall around the neck to make the helmet air seal thing.

Rather sadly, despite only discovering when and where the 1st party was today, i started planning this costume ages ago.

All i need now is a name, i was going as Yuri Gagarin but then i thought a hilarious made up faux Russian name would be better, any suggestions?

Ahriman Posted: Wed Oct 21 12:49:36 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Road Warrior

"Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that would haul that tanker. You want to get out of here? You talk to me."

libra Posted: Wed Oct 21 13:09:49 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nothing...I think.

I haven't dressed up for halloween in ages. If anyone has any good ideas (for easy costumes) I'd like to hear them...there might be a party.

libra Posted: Wed Oct 21 14:32:44 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ooo

I just had a good idea for a costume...using clothes i already have...
a detective! (40's style). I have a really great trenchcoat and then I would need a hat, a magnifying glass, and a pad of paper/pen. (Do they have any other accessories?)

Puck Posted: Wed Oct 21 18:02:00 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  

A bar is no place for a cloak, so I'll probably spike my hair and/or wear my puck horns

ehwazingwaz Posted: Wed Oct 21 18:51:58 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  >Puck said:

>A bar is no place for a cloak

a bar is no place for any tremendous costume really. but scantily clad women shall be seen everywhere! i think this year i'll be going out just to watch them.

Puck Posted: Wed Oct 21 20:27:26 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ehwazingwaz said:
>scantily clad women

Ah the one night chicks use to unleash their inner hoebag. If she's a witch, she's a slutty witch. If she's a cat, she's a slutty cat.

ehwazingwaz Posted: Wed Oct 21 22:00:45 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>ehwazingwaz said:
>>scantily clad women
>
>If she's a witch, she's a slutty witch. If she's a cat, she's a slutty cat.

titties and beer, all around!

Puck Posted: Wed Oct 21 23:14:32 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ehwazingwaz said:

>titties and beer, all around!

like, one of each?

Mesh Posted: Thu Oct 22 00:17:21 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was going to go as a Viking. I really don't give a shit though. I might just stay home and watch "scary" movies.

addi Posted: Thu Oct 22 06:53:32 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Go with the trench coat, libra...and nothing else. That would be a great costume. ; )

Mesh...just get a viking #4 jersey and you can be Favre the Viking.

ehwazingwaz Posted: Thu Oct 22 15:23:15 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>ehwazingwaz said:
>
>>titties and beer, all around!
>
>like, one of each?

more like, a beer and a set of boobs. cuz having just one is weird. i'd say two beers and a pair of tits, but then you wouldn't have any hands free for anything else. :p ("you" being a general statement here, and applying to anyone in this sort of situation).

Ahriman Posted: Thu Oct 22 22:40:58 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Why is it suddenly hard to find used sports equipment without the internet?

Kira Posted: Thu Oct 22 23:24:23 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Too old to trick-or-treat and I rarely go to parties even when invited, but the first year I have an excuse I'm dressing up as No-Face from Spirited Away. Seriously, how cheap and easy can you get while still being really cool (albeit slightly esoteric)?

ehwazingwaz Posted: Fri Oct 23 20:36:32 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
> but the first year I have an excuse I'm dressing up as No-Face from Spirited Away.

1. why don't you have an excuse this year? grab a good friend and go. wander. be spontaneous. scare kids. laugh a lot. have some drinks.

2. rock. on.

Kira Posted: Fri Oct 23 22:29:40 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  All good ideas. Except maybe the scaring kids part. Although I must say I wouldn't mind jumping out and spooking some of those kids that dress up as fairies and cute furry animals and what-not. For goodness' sake, we're supposed to be frightening off the spirits of the underworld. Winnie-the-Pooh is not going to do the job.

But to answer your question, I have to work that weekend. ;) Woooo, scary!

Kira Posted: Fri Oct 23 22:35:10 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just had the bejeebus scared out of me by a katydid on the window screen. My god it was loud.

choke Posted: Mon Oct 26 02:28:13 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A snow goth!

Haha. Sortof an inside joke. I don't know if you guys have heard of these, but this guy think's he's the king goth and he talks everyone's ears off about goth etiquette and "rules" etc, and apparently he was going on about the "rare snow goth" which is like a "rare pokemon" and are basically characterised by wearing white instead of black. So he doesn't know I know about it and I'm going to dress as one and flit around like a rare species haha. And at the end of the night I'm going to be like "I'm sorry... I like colour" and run away!

Kira Posted: Mon Oct 26 21:58:29 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>A snow goth!
>
>...

That... is awesome.

Puck Posted: Sun Nov 1 11:20:19 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  this woodland creature, exchange student never staggered so much outside a hack circle. all it takes is warming up with a sidewinder early on, then giving 10 minutes each to two double bacardi and coke, finishing with a jaegerbomb and it was goodnight for me. I think I had about 8 glasses of water after that and I came back down about 4 hours later

Puck Posted: Mon Nov 2 17:07:40 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=334116&id=689375313&l=7539042484

Mesh Posted: Mon Nov 2 20:20:02 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I had the flu and I was nothing. I still feel like poo poo.

choke Posted: Mon Nov 2 22:21:13 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am sorry for your flu :( I also had/have a chest infection. Still went out though which was maybe a little inappropriate. Had too many exams to buy new stuff so ended up being Robin from Batman :D

sweet p Posted: Tue Nov 3 11:24:14 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Boo to flu!
Everyone here is going crazy about Swine Flu and vaccinations, blahblah...

I dressed up as Frida Kahlo for Halloween :)

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]