Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

The Question thing
mat_j Posted: Wed Oct 21 09:24:41 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Who asked for one hour more per day?!?!

That's just another hour they'd make you work or i'd waste!!

ehwazingwaz Posted: Wed Oct 21 19:01:08 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i would have picked all four. because i could really use all four, even if i work for that extra hour or waste it. either way i benefit--more money or more sleep. or more sex!

Puck Posted: Wed Oct 21 20:22:10 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Before answering, I tried to finagle it to get 25% of each per week. Though it might be neat to have one per week and cycle between them. OH YEAH, IT'S SEX WEEK! roflcopter!

ehwazingwaz Posted: Thu Oct 22 15:25:28 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That extra hour would be split up in 15 minute portions of sleep, sex, money and finishing it all off with 15 minutes of free time, either to work or to waste. sounds great to me.

Kira Posted: Thu Oct 22 23:17:51 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I assumed the extra hour would be mine alone. Otherwise you're right, it would be just another hour for someone else to demand my attention.

Puck Posted: Fri Oct 23 00:35:16 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What if, instead of an "extra" hour, you would just be a little bit faster - 25/24x your regular speed?

Kira Posted: Fri Oct 23 22:15:33 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  But what about all the technology I have to use? My car and my microwave, for example. Them regular-speed machines is slowin' me down.

Puck Posted: Fri Oct 23 22:56:21 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  no way, dude, either you'll have a warp field around you, or you slow down while interacting with stuff and then speed up extra to make up for it while reading or whatever

choke Posted: Mon Oct 26 02:31:09 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I didn't understand it. Does it mean it takes one hour of your day so you get one hour less of sleep? Or that your life becomes 1/24th longer? Because I don't want to be old and gross and dragging on for an extra how many years those hours add up to.

ehwazingwaz Posted: Mon Oct 26 17:28:54 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  why not have a life that lasts longer via one hour per day? the human race in general is so caught up in the concept of time that we (as paranoid and mediocre humans) ignore the things that are more important, like love, happiness, and using more than 10% of our feeble brains. I say, fuck time. fuck it hard. and love the best that you can, and if you are blessed with an additional hour everyday to do with as you choose, then fantastic. spend that extra hour loving someone, even if it's only your cat-lady neighbor.

Puck Posted: Mon Oct 26 18:57:17 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you're gonna get old sometime yo. why not do it faster than everyone else? a 25 hour day would be awesome. you could get your own special clock!

Kira Posted: Mon Oct 26 21:56:01 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just had a horrible vision of myself as a cat lady.

sweet p Posted: Mon Nov 2 19:50:57 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>I just had a horrible vision of myself as a cat lady.

hehe, Kira, I missed you!
<3

Kira Posted: Tue Nov 3 16:35:31 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:
>hehe, Kira, I missed you!
><3
>

*HUGS*

mat_j Posted: Fri Nov 20 06:17:42 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  All this thread confirms is the hour would be rubbish.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Nov 20 07:37:37 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>All this thread confirms is the hour would be rubbish.
>
True, but it would be very high quality rubbish to be sure.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]