Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Festive Flash Fiction
mat_j Posted: Fri Dec 18 15:34:57 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No it's not an Ahriman thread, it's none other than me your good friend Mat_j!

We're all busy people I know, but i also know we're a creative bunch so I thought as an Xmas activity idea how about a tiny piece of flash fiction/ sudden fiction/ drabble/ micro story or whatever on the subject of the holiday season.

Maybe i'll even give a prize to my favourite?!

A wiki article to get you on your way:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_fiction

An extremely short xmas tale:

I sat at my desk peering out of the window instead of at my spreadsheets. A couple walked by dressed like tea-cosies, the wind whipping around their long coats, i shivered, Bob Cratchit didn't have it so bad, when i asked for a candle to warm my fingers on they told me no because of the health and safety concerns.

addi Posted: Fri Dec 18 15:41:50 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Listening to the solemn words issued from the pulpit regarding the miracle of the five loaves and two fishes, his thoughts drifted off to the more timely matter of Mrs. Statman’s unintentional blouse separation, which was affording him a heavenly view of the undersized baby blue satin Miracle Bra lovingly suffocating her oversized breasts.
“Truly, it is a Christmas miracle”, he muttered, at a volume only Jesus could hear.

mat_j Posted: Sat Dec 19 07:25:51 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hahaha i love it.

mat_j Posted: Sat Dec 19 09:46:08 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Concentration and consistency were the last things on Wicked foreman Johnson's mind as he dipped his penis into the vat at the cranberry sauce factory.

addi Posted: Sun Dec 20 08:29:00 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This is exactly why I avoid ordering cranberry sauce at restaurants.

Ahriman Posted: Sun Dec 20 19:34:22 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sitting by the cafe window. Snow falling softly. A man in a dark coat walks up to the toy store across the road. I watch him enter. Several minutes later he walks out with a teddy bear and his phone to his ear. The man stops and slowly closes the phone shut. He turns and faces the liquor store. The man in the dark coat drops the bear and walks in.

Ahriman Posted: Sun Dec 20 19:34:52 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Beh

mat_j Posted: Fri Jan 15 06:39:51 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dark :-)

I love it,

Shnice work guys, you have the skills and powers.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]