Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Is this dog cool or what ?
ifihadahif Posted: Fri Dec 18 15:41:36 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love this video. Sort of makes me miss my old basenji.

http://maniacworld.com/dog-having-a-blast-in-the-snow.html

Kira Posted: Fri Dec 18 23:44:59 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha, fantastic. Whoever it was did a good job with the music too.

How appallingly boring life would be without dogs!

Posted: Sat Dec 19 00:48:43 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  brought me some joy in an anxiety-ridden airport. That, and all the diphenhydramine. Hooooo-ahhh.

mat_j Posted: Sun Dec 20 08:41:51 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>
>How appallingly boring life would be without dogs!

Haha! so true!

choke Posted: Sun Dec 20 18:45:08 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just showed this to my family!

Mesh Posted: Mon Dec 21 23:36:14 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hif, have I told you lately how much I love you?

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Dec 22 02:50:22 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>Hif, have I told you lately how much I love you?
>
No, please do !

Mesh Posted: Tue Dec 22 03:37:16 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love you! I value what you have to say and what you bring/have always brought to this forum, even if it sometimes conflicts with my views(ie politics). I hope that the holidays treat you well this year, my friend.

And that goes for all of you. Even you grinches out there. I know, I am one. But secretly, deep down, I'd still like to have a nice Christmas day. Even though I'm not religious. It's grown to be, for me at least, a day in which you can simply show your love for who and what you have and enjoy and cherish the special things in your life. Not that you shouldn't do that every single day of your life, but you catch my drift. Set aside how commercialized it has become. I have. I don't get gifts for people. I make them good food and give them big hugs and my open heart. Make it a day of your own. Forget all the hallmark bullshit.

Okay, so it's late and I'm tired and I'm rambling. I do that when I'm tired just as badly as I would as when I am drunk.

The End.

addi Posted: Tue Dec 22 06:21:44 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Linus could have said what you just wrote, Mesh, about the true meaning of Christmas.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Dec 22 07:35:42 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>I love you! I value what you have to say and what you bring/have always brought to this forum, even if it sometimes conflicts with my views(ie politics). I hope that the holidays treat you well this year, my friend.
>
>And that goes for all of you. Even you grinches out there. I know, I am one. But secretly, deep down, I'd still like to have a nice Christmas day. Even though I'm not religious. It's grown to be, for me at least, a day in which you can simply show your love for who and what you have and enjoy and cherish the special things in your life. Not that you shouldn't do that every single day of your life, but you catch my drift. Set aside how commercialized it has become. I have. I don't get gifts for people. I make them good food and give them big hugs and my open heart. Make it a day of your own. Forget all the hallmark bullshit.
>
You're awesome dude, and the feelings are mutual. Without you this forum and most probably the world would be a lesser place.
But I don't understand all this stuff about my comments sometimes conflicting with yours. I was under the impression that everyone here was always in agreement with everything I had to say.
Is this not the way of things here ?

addi Posted: Tue Dec 22 11:22:37 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think this heartwarming lovefest can best be summed up in the immortal words of Koff:

"wot dos dissing on amrica mean. u mean pissing on amrica. ys, i piss on amrica. pee.....peee....peepeee...."

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]