Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Joyeux NoŽl
Posted: Fri Dec 25 10:37:25 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Merry Christmas, the bunch of ya


 
ifihadahif Posted: Fri Dec 25 18:03:28 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Right back at ya Crim, and a very merry Christmas to the lot of ya Gt'ers.

Rainy and windy here with the spiked egg nog and and comfortable couch in a warm living room watching tv and snuggling with my sweetie.


 
Posted: Fri Dec 25 21:21:49 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.uncrate.com/men/style/accessories/llbean-rugby-robe/

My favourite present this year. It's like wearing a hug.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Sat Dec 26 06:35:04 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>http://www.uncrate.com/men/style/accessories/llbean-rugby-robe/
>
>My favourite present this year. It's like wearing a hug.
>
Is it ever cool enough in Phoenix to wear it ?


 
Posted: Sat Dec 26 12:03:08 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>CriminalSaint said:
>>http://www.uncrate.com/men/style/accessories/llbean-rugby-robe/
>>
>>My favourite present this year. It's like wearing a hug.
>>
>Is it ever cool enough in Phoenix to wear it ?

Yarr, gets down into the high 30s/low 40s at night lately


 
ifihadahif Posted: Sat Dec 26 12:20:42 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>CriminalSaint said:
>>>http://www.uncrate.com/men/style/accessories/llbean-rugby-robe/
>>>
>>>My favourite present this year. It's like wearing a hug.
>>>
>>Is it ever cool enough in Phoenix to wear it ?
>
>Yarr, gets down into the high 30s/low 40s at night lately
>
OMG, that must be just brutal for you eh ?


 
beetlebum Posted: Mon Dec 28 17:22:43 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  happy new year, everyone!


 
Puck Posted: Thu Jan 14 23:56:04 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  God bless us, everyone!


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]