Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

barack "herbert hoover" obama
Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Jan 27 17:03:56 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/27/macguineas.obama.spending.freeze/index.html?iref=allsearch

good job going back on everything you ran on asshole. see if i EVER vote for a democrat again. fuck you obama

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Jan 27 19:21:21 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Now Cherry, to be fair, It's really all Bush's fault.

Mesh Posted: Wed Jan 27 21:42:59 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Now Hif, to be fair, it's really all Reagans fault.

Puck Posted: Wed Jan 27 22:25:59 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Now, Mesh, to be fair, the devil made Reagan do it.

Puck Posted: Wed Jan 27 22:35:07 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>see if i EVER vote for a democrat again.

but they're SO funny :(

Puck Posted: Wed Jan 27 22:36:37 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.superpoop.com/012710/california-and-washington.jpg

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Jan 27 23:55:26 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  he might be improved with pot... maybe...

hmm the economy got a generous helping hand from bush and reagan but honestly the fact that he (obama) is pulling a hoover signifies the beginning of another great depression. i did have big hopes for him but honestly he has no morals nor spine. he can go get fucked for all i care. my vote is going to nadar next time around.

addi Posted: Thu Jan 28 07:54:04 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You'll need to explain to me, Cherry. Because of the link provided I can only assume Barack is an asshole because he wants a government spending freeze for some programs?

Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Jan 28 08:53:03 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just heard it was ALL programs but defense and veterans stuff which honestly they aren't taking care of them well now anyways. A good portion of my coworkers are veterans who still have to work well after retirement. But that is neither here nor there. He isn't planning on just cutting the little bullshit programs he is planning really shitty cuts across the board. He is using the platform MACAIN ran with in 08. He is just trying weasel into selling it as something different. Meh. He is lying sack of horseshit like the rest of them. So disillusioned by his bs this first year in office. I sincerely hope this is just a limp dick start to an alright precidency. Not just a dem playing to left and then acting like a republican behind closed doors.

addi Posted: Thu Jan 28 13:20:33 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ummmm...okay.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jan 28 13:43:32 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The real problem with the spending freeze is that it only freezes currrent spending levels and because they are frozen, that also means their budgets cannot be reduced. Nice Trick Barry !

mat_j Posted: Wed Feb 3 03:33:22 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Now, Mesh, to be fair, the devil made Reagan do it.

Now, Puck, to be fair, God made the Devil do it.

Aeon Posted: Tue Feb 23 01:01:50 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Now to be fair, Mat, God is dead.

But i think it's kind of unfair to totally turn on a president who hasn't accomplished all his campaign goals. Especially one who came into an office this complicated. It's tough to do what you said when you're trying to fix a broken economy and deal with 2 foreign wars. I place the blame where the blame is due, on the flying spaghetti monster... he giveth... and he taketh away.

Puck Posted: Tue Feb 23 20:18:25 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  word

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]