Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

How bout that nuclear option ?
ifihadahif Posted: Wed Feb 24 16:33:45 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-in-2005-51-vote-nuclear-option-is-arrogant-power-grab-against-the-founders-intent/

Mesh Posted: Wed Feb 24 22:31:21 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hate vidjas and much prefer to read. I'm one of the people that gets genuinely pissed when I click on a story on CNN to find it's a video story.

Is there a transcript of this? If not, I'll be expecting you to type one up for me. Following proper MLA format, of course. At least 20 pages, Mister, or I won't even bother grading it.

Puck Posted: Thu Feb 25 11:26:10 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>I hate vidjas and much prefer to read. I'm one of the people that gets genuinely pissed when I click on a story on CNN to find it's a video story.

Wow. I thought I was the only one...

Posted: Thu Feb 25 17:30:43 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Wisenheimer said:
>>I hate vidjas and much prefer to read. I'm one of the people that gets genuinely pissed when I click on a story on CNN to find it's a video story.
>
>Wow. I thought I was the only one...

Same here. The web is for words.

Puck Posted: Thu Feb 25 22:05:13 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I burned myself out by watching too many youtube videos.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Feb 26 08:04:43 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>Puck said:
>>Wisenheimer said:
>>>I hate vidjas and much prefer to read. I'm one of the people that gets genuinely pissed when I click on a story on CNN to find it's a video story.
>>
>>Wow. I thought I was the only one...
>
>Same here. The web is for words.
>
Ahem ! I'm pretty sure those are words coming out the speakers mouths in the video.

Besides, I'm quite sure you've posted videos of your own in this forum.

Perhaps it's the subject matter you object to ?

Posted: Fri Feb 26 17:51:14 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>CriminalSaint said:
>>Puck said:
>>>Wisenheimer said:
>>>>I hate vidjas and much prefer to read. I'm one of the people that gets genuinely pissed when I click on a story on CNN to find it's a video story.
>>>
>>>Wow. I thought I was the only one...
>>
>>Same here. The web is for words.
>>
>Ahem ! I'm pretty sure those are words coming out the speakers mouths in the video.
>
>Besides, I'm quite sure you've posted videos of your own in this forum.
>
>Perhaps it's the subject matter you object to ?
>

Oh no, I haven't even gotten around to watching the video yet - I'm just really opinionated about web content.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Feb 27 02:27:14 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>
>>>
>>Ahem ! I'm pretty sure those are words coming out the speakers mouths in the video.
>>
>>Besides, I'm quite sure you've posted videos of your own in this forum.
>>
>>Perhaps it's the subject matter you object to ?
>>
>
>Oh no, I haven't even gotten around to watching the video yet - I'm just really opinionated about web content.
>
Why you callin' me Ohno ?
I don't even own a pair of skates.
:-)

Posted: Sun Feb 28 03:05:15 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hope everybody's planning on watching the hockey game tomorrow! Really hoping that Canada can pull it off on home-ice.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]