Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

summer plans
Posted: Mon May 17 19:44:09 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well? Got any?

I've got a bachelor party to throw (probably las vegas), otherwise spending my time cooking out here in the desert.

choke Posted: Tue May 18 03:07:08 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Winter here. Climb mountains.

Then move to Japan and get a sweet sweet August summer

mat_j Posted: Tue May 18 04:57:08 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Crim! Please have a hangover style party with tigers and roofies and Mike Tyson!

Choke- Climb EVERY mountain!

I think i'm going to go on a couple of breaks around Britain til my magic monies come through, go back to the traquil green West Wales of my childhood holidays. Meet a couple of my friends in London and get mashed. I'm also determined to go to that Scotland at some point, I've never been and i think i'd like it.

Then after that Croatia to see my girlfriends ancestoral home, kick about in Dubrovnic for a bit or something, maybe take a boat to Venice.

Ahriman Posted: Tue May 18 12:55:00 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Going back to the Sierras.

libra Posted: Tue May 18 20:12:12 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Italy! And Barcelona and London.

Just finished my master's degree. Time to do something fun!

choke Posted: Wed May 19 21:05:21 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Crim! Please have a hangover style party with tigers and roofies and Mike Tyson!
>
>Choke- Climb EVERY mountain!
>
>
>

I intend to! Already got one down. It rained and was muddy but it was cool because at the top we were inside a cloud :D

kurohyou Posted: Fri May 21 03:36:01 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My summer is going to be rather busy. Taking a week in Canada for a course I am enrolled in. Hoping to head out east for a little while in July as well.

Got several camping trips and outings with the child units planned. We have a list of 32 things to do this summer.

Also going to start training my dog to be a search dog I think. Though I need to look into the certifications and what not. She's 8 mos old and smart as can be so I figure it would be fun.

Plus there's work. We are going to 12 hour shifts which is gonna suck but I will enjoy the four days off every other week.

For what it's worth...

iggy Posted: Fri May 21 13:47:41 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dive :)
i spend all my holidays diving

Posted: Fri May 21 16:32:03 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>My summer is going to be rather busy. Taking a week in Canada for a course I am enrolled in. Hoping to head out east for a little while in July as well.

Nice! If you're in Ontario (anyplace) or Alberta (Calgary) at any point, let me know if you need any travel tips or bar-mates or anything!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]