Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Grave Robbing
Kira Posted: Sat Jun 19 11:02:33 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Someone just shot you for whistling or looking at 'em wrong or wearing a Yankees cap, or some equally grievous offense. The witnesses having about the same respect for the dead as your killer had for the living, begin robbing your corpse. What do the find?

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Jun 19 16:35:37 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my ipod full of turn of the century opera and piano music

my wallet full of random store customer cards - godiva, hot topic, Barnes and noble, borders but empty of cash and a dated drivers license from win i was younger

cell phone with only 10 contacts and 3 of those being therapist numbers

tardis usb drive with a flashing light

a lamy extra fine fountain pen bright yellow with black ink

random change

business cards for local artists i like

at least two packs of gum - mint and a fruit flavor

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Jun 19 16:36:21 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *when

spelling fail!

Puck Posted: Sun Jun 20 13:48:19 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>my ipod full of turn of the century opera and piano music

and jrock

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Jun 20 13:55:27 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>>my ipod full of turn of the century opera and piano music
>
>and jrock

Radwimps are irresistable!

Posted: Mon Jun 21 17:57:03 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My headphones: http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-ANC7-ATHANC7-Noise-cancelling-Headphones/dp/B000OMKR8E

My watch: http://www.nixonnow.com/watches/mens/the-cannon-A160_400.html

My wallet: http://www.braithwaitewallets.com/wallets/9-orpheus

My Chronotebook: http://www.coolhunting.com/design/muji-chronotebo.php

My kicks: http://www.johnstonmurphy.com/product.aspx?c=1215&pid=66281&VID=66281

My phone: http://mytouch.t-mobile.com/mytouch-3g-smartphone-overview

My anti-smokes: http://www.concordsupplies.com/_webcache/cdb30020_1_1.jpg

Kira Posted: Mon Jun 21 23:29:41 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My Moleskine notebook full of story ideas, random philosophical musings, quotes, songs and websites I wanted to remember.

My phone full of songs and photos and a handful of contacts.

On my keyring - keys for the car, home and work; discount cards for Borders, Petsmart and Food Lion.

In my purse less than fifty dollars in cash, a balisong knife, a copy of the constitution and a Terry Pratchett book. My gun is usually in there too but I assume since I've just been shot I left it at home.

Mark Posted: Tue Jun 22 01:33:13 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My wallet with a bit of cash and a bank card, car key, front door key and my cell phone.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jun 22 22:50:19 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My enemies list.

mat_j Posted: Wed Jun 23 04:57:11 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If I'm bagless...

5 House keys and an antique coal miners bronze lamp tag used as a keyring.

A fake Louis Vuitton wallet (a present from Hong Kong :-) ) with Cinema Card, Debit card, Drivers Licence, £10, a receipt from Lush cosmetics and a used ticket stubb to see the Vegas Rat Pack tribute show at Cardiff's St David's centre, lottery ticket, a train ticket and a trio of loyalty cards for a well known coffee branch with most of the stamps faked by me.

A Nokia mobile phone

A 1950's coca cola pen knife (present from my GF)

A Pilot V7 Hi-Techpoint 0.7 Pen (Weapon of choice)

A Pencel QE515 Twistease 0.5 Mechanical pencil (Side arm)

67p made up of a 50p coin, a 10p, a 5p and 2 1p's.

mat_j Posted: Wed Jun 23 04:57:48 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Assuming i have a bag with me...

A bag: Either a Quiksilver Rucksack or a Dunlop retro record bag (Today is the former).

An i-pod touch

A plastic Millennium Falcon Keying with the keying broken off

half a dozen moleskin journals some full, 1 with 10 pages left and 1 new one.

a yellow legal pad with the first 10 pages filled with an aborted story and a few plot plans.

The Guardian supplement guide to comedy writing.

A copy of Moby Dick.

A pencil sharpener.

Emergency pen and pencil.

A copy of this months Sight and Sound magazine.

A two week old copy of New Scientist.

A social matrix self assessment test from work (filled in).

A dozen loose leafs of self sent e-mails sneakily done in work with plot ideas, character sketches and dialogue on them.

A 25 gram pouch of Golden Virginia, Blue Rizlas, Swan Filter tips, robust and dependable disposable yellow lighter.

I hope they enjoy the haul!

Puck Posted: Wed Jun 23 05:41:05 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>My enemies list

We're always with him :)

mat_j Posted: Wed Jun 23 05:56:27 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  He loves us :-)

mat_j Posted: Wed Jun 23 05:59:08 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Interesting how many of us are packing some kind of small knife or gun- KIRA- yeah I'm watching you... but I'm not looking at you... please don't shoot me.

Posted: Wed Jun 23 12:46:42 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>My enemies list.

I lolled :)

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Jun 23 13:37:17 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Interesting how many of us are packing some kind of small knife or gun- KIRA- yeah I'm watching you... but I'm not looking at you... please don't shoot me.

I want to carry a knife but honestly since a butterfly closed shut on the top tendon on my right index finger i don't want to touch one :( it's crooked now - i have a bit of a raptor claw going...

Everybody will be sporting the raptor claw looking in the future!

Puck Posted: Wed Jun 23 22:03:07 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I obsessively check my pockets "phone, wallet, keys" before I leave anywhere, or lock the car door. Though I might call them by each other's names as I pat down each pocket.

Phone - currently a samsung gravity. switching up to something schmexier, later this week.
-a few comical sound clips, and text replies from google from when I hear a song that I need to identify by its lyrics

Wallet - swiss army leather, black
-debit card
-out of state Driver's license because I haven't bothered to get a new copy of my birth certificate to get a KS DL.
-notes on notecards: gift ideas, mixed drinks I want to try, work schedule, list of complaints for the new kid at work, to-do list, etc
-Blockbuster card, grocery discount card, Best Buy rewards card, PowerPlay arcade cashcard
-restaurant punchcards for Mr. Goodcents, Morning Glory Espresso, Planet Sub, and some chinese place down the street
-a laminated card from work that lists an assload of bullshit qualities that we're supposed to exhibit.
-a check for $2.25 that's not even worth going to the bank to deposit.
-No cash unless I cashed out after working for my folks

Keys
-Car keys, apartment, apartment building, mailbox, dad's house, mom's house. no mini discount cards because they just make the keys get stuck in my wallet.

Ipod - 1st gen nano, white

I used to carry a straight razor while walking or biking, but it apparently fell out of my bag. It's cool though because I needed one that was a little less made-in-china, and a little more face-shave-worthy.

Dickies mini messenger bag, dark green
-Buttons&Pins: [Hammer and Sickle]" Liberty, Equality, Brotherhood," "Support your local revolution," (small with arrows in all directions. I found this in a parking lot "I'm with stupid," [Definition of liberal], Yakko from Animaniacs, my old Papa John's name tag "Puck," [green]
-Zipperpull - a gear from a printer at work, a medallion thingy wrapped in a braidy friendship bracelet thing that my sister made when she was the age where that was a cool thing to do.
-red pen, black pen, blue pen, long eraser, black sharpie for vandalism, purple highlighter, .5mm mech pencil, .7mm mech pencil, small green sheaffer cartridge fountain pen that I dig except when the ink evaporates out of it. fucker
-burt's bee's chapstick and balm
-a cloth napkin that I use as a handkerchief
-leather notebook bearing house designs and various writings.
-black and blue hackie sack
-whatever books I might consider reading

Shoes
-second-hand army boots that I only lace halfway to save time
-Nike Lunarglides <3
-nonslip leather converse-esque work shoes

and, of course, my classic red sunglasses and black kangol.

Kira Posted: Thu Jun 24 11:03:58 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Interesting how many of us are packing some kind of small knife or gun- KIRA- yeah I'm watching you... but I'm not looking at you... please don't shoot me.

Don't worry Mat, I only carry a gun to protect myself against eccentric (crazy) Irishmen (BILLY). Welsh gentlemen are perfectly safe.

choke Posted: Thu Jun 24 20:57:41 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A five year old phone that is held together with stickers and has been in a dog's mouth

Scraps of paper

3 pens

2 lip balms

a five year old Ipod (uncharged)

Library cards for not one but THREE different cities

3 tissues (used)

eftpos, ID (also chewed on - this time by a bogan not a dog) housekey.

Slip of paper with work hours on it

panadol

Emergency poncho

2 book lists

a toothbrush (can't be anywhere without one)

Ahriman Posted: Mon Jun 28 14:47:53 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Brass Zippo (tarnished)
~Pocketknife (Top scratched up from opening too many beer bottles)
~Hair Tie (black)
~Hemp Necklace (caribou bone)
~Wallet (containing the bare necessities)
~Digital Watch (covered in burn marks, rubber band holding the band on)
~Bison Design Belt
~1st Generation Razr Phone (Possessed by the spirit of Tupac. He decides when I'm going to make or take a call)

sweet p Posted: Mon Jun 28 21:33:30 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My wallet was recently stolen :(

If I am on my way to work or home from work, then I'm carrying my muthaeffinhugemarypoppins bag and they are in for a treat:

outside side pocket:
+ mechanical pencil
+ double tip sharpie
+ stabilo bionic
+ pentel slicci
+ random ballpoint
+ supermini lime green moleskine (lined) [for ispiration notes and stealing lines from music, movies, other people]
+ metropass
+ house keys
+ various bobby pins
+ random change

inside side pocket:
+ ipod touch
+ mobile phone

division 1:
+ comic books - currently two "Y: The Last Man"
+ chocolate from Europe [from friend]
+ hair elastic
+ bobby pins
+ nickel and a dime
+ granola bar[s]

divider zipper pocket:
+ forty canadian bucks
+ debit card, credit
+ ID
+ lip balm
+ eye liner

division 2:
+ Rhodia flexible sketchbook [for bigger drawings]
+ camera - canon g11
+ small black moleskine [for small drawings, notes, character sketches, poems, comic ideas, scene and setting ideas, real conversations, journal entries]
+ random change again, but no bobby pins

small zipper pocket:
+ 3 ziplock bags
+ tissue/napkins
+ swiss army knife

sometimes in addition to:
+ umbrella
+ sun glasses
+ scarf
+ apple
+ sustainable lunch container

i'm crazy p.

Ahriman Posted: Tue Jun 29 10:20:28 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  / Human Piñata

Ahriman Posted: Thu Jul 1 02:13:45 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

If I'm on the job. I carry 7 knives.

Ahriman Posted: Thu Jul 1 02:14:30 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  and my knife tattoo ;)

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jul 1 02:31:49 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>
>If I'm on the job. I carry 7 knives.
>
You're a ninja ?

Ahriman Posted: Fri Jul 2 00:05:53 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cheeeef

mat_j Posted: Sat Jul 3 08:30:59 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira: Thanks very much, if you see him, shoot on sight, we'll work out what he did later, the contents of his pockets alone will be enough to make him dangerous :-)

Sweet P: Somewhere in the deepest distant multiverse a million swirly wormholes away there must be a planet Earth where I don't absolutely love you but i can't believe it exists ;-).

Brendon: Chefs rule, my Bro in Law in a chef too, he's a big dumb bear of a man who's not afraid to admit it and who's lost his front teeth to booze. He whooped out his knives on a train once to show us. Amazingly nobody freaked out, i think they knew what was good for them!!

sweet p Posted: Thu Jul 8 19:49:31 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  d'aw lovelovelove!!
This is uncanny - I just read your list, Matty. It was meant to be ;)

Mesh Posted: Fri Jul 9 02:55:15 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  When I am wearing clothes with pockets(which is always, if I am clothed) and not swimming, I always always always have my wallet. Inside this wallet is a debit card, a probationers ID(no longer needed, but kept for old times sake), drivers license, pictures of those I hold near a dear, a Trojan 2 Go(douchey? It's alright to be prepared always), and random business cards. I also always always always have my cell phone. I usually have at least one of my favorite pens, which is the Paper Mate Profile 1.4 B
http://www.amazon.com/Paper-Mate-Retractable-Ballpoint-89471/dp/B00181D73M/ref=pd_sbs_op_1_img I only like these, and I hate all other writing utensils. If I have to write something down and for some very strange reason I don't have one of these bad boys handy, I am rather miffed. I usually have a cutting utensil of some sort. This is usually my small Gerber http://www.gerber-tools.com/Gerber-Paraframe-I-fine-edge-22-48444.htm but if not that, then a box cutter. http://www.uline.com/BL_779/Sure-Grip-Knife-and-Tape-Dispenser-Combo?keywords=box%20cutter the one pictured there. I also usually have a pack of gum, a pack of cigarettes, and a lighter. Sometimes there is lint, if I forgot to clean out my pockets.

As far as intangible things go, I like to keep a wide variety of things tucked snuggly in my pockets. Humility, patience, understanding, respect, dreams, aspirations, introspection, forgiveness of self and others, and smiles. Many, many smiles. I find it is rather a good idea to keep such things handy at all times.

libra Posted: Fri Jul 9 15:51:48 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't carry anything in my pockets.
In my purse? I tend to be a very practical, but prepared, girl. Not much of value...

cell phone (hand me down from my brother).
wallet (driver's license, rewards cards to bookstore, credit to the used paperback store, credit cards, debit card, canadian debit card, student IDs (two - UBC and Cal), a list of books I want to find used, usually some cash, a pen, receipts, coupons).
gum - orbit or trident only
two or three chapsticks and maybe a lip gloss
keys - car key, house keys, little flashlight
Band aids
a few hair ties

sometimes i have an umbrella, some sunscreen, sunglasses (kate spade or knock-off raybans), a hairbrush, sweater, a few tampons, my ipod, or a book

mat_j Posted: Wed Apr 6 05:46:05 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I jsut re-read this thread and i want to award Puck a comendation for his haul.

I especially like your sharpie for vandalism, I'm 30 next year and i have a job with responsibilities, a hair cut and smart glasses and everything, but i still cannot resist vandalising toilet walls when i have a suitable pen.

mat_j Posted: Mon Jul 4 05:45:58 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bored in work so i thought i'd record for posterity what would be robbed from my corpse today.

One (relatively new) moleskine notebook, approx 30 pages filled (Carrying all my note books was becoming a liability!)

Canvas pen roll (Or my smack kit as it's know as in work) containing 2 pilot V7s, 4 misc pencils, mech pencil, 4 drawing pens of varying style and quality, one sharpie (for vandalism) and a large thicker, bolder, badder marker.

Surface Detail- novel by Iain M. Banks

Sight And Sound (July issue, feat. Terrance Malik's The Tree of Life)

Pair of Skull Candy headphones

HTC Desire (some minor scratching)

Wallet with debit card, oyster card (for travelling in London), Unlimited card (monthly cinema pass), NI Card, gym membership card, gourmet club card (given out free in work), half a dozen coffee shop stamp cards (Stamps faked), business card of my barber and a loser lettign agent DJ Skinner for the comedy value that his 'new single' is advertised on the back, opticians prescription card.

my Ray-ban specs

my browline sunglasses

Handkerchief

Duracell 4gb Memory stick (With the pilot of The Wire on it)

trusty green lighter

Quiksilver rucksack

Wrigleys spearmint gum

pen knife (present from my now fired for stealing friend from work)

Millenium Flacon keyring (Broken)

payslip

projects folder

Lose papers.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]