Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

In the name of all that's holy
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Aug 1 09:46:35 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Quek
please do something! One spambot was "cute"(?) but this is outrageous. We need you to zap these suckers off of here! I won't mind having to put in those funky characters. Something, anything!


 
mat_j Posted: Mon Aug 2 04:08:46 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  We don't want the hurtings of the spambots feelings!

I say Don't post on their threads and they will wilt like a fading hollywood starlet out of the tabloid press.





 
mat_j Posted: Mon Aug 2 04:41:50 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Also!!

If you're suffering from Dr. Who withdrawal check out 'Sherlock' the BBC's new modern adaptaion of Sherlock Holmes (natch) starring the wonderfuil Martin Freeman as Watson and the dashingly camp Benedict Cumberbatch as Holmes. It's co-written by Dr Who writer and actor (Dr. Lazarus) Mark Gatis and co-created by Steven Moffat.




 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Aug 2 12:12:51 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>If you're suffering from Dr. Who withdrawal check out 'Sherlock' the BBC's new modern adaptaion of Sherlock Holmes (natch) starring the wonderfuil Martin Freeman as Watson and the dashingly camp Benedict Cumberbatch as Holmes. It's co-written by Dr Who writer and actor (Dr. Lazarus) Mark Gatis and co-created by Steven Moffat.

I was interested until you said Moffat. Sadly if i don't have to then I won't watch anything Moffat related. I really hate him and I bear to see what he's fucked up with my beloved Sherlock :/


 
Kira Posted: Mon Aug 2 20:52:32 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Moffat is a swell name. Sounds like the name of a spunky Pekingese.


 
mat_j Posted: Tue Aug 3 03:18:11 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>I was interested until you said Moffat. Sadly if i don't have to then I won't watch anything Moffat related. I really hate him and I bear to see what he's fucked up with my beloved Sherlock :/

[sigh] typical C'Moon response... Waht about the last series of Dr. Who???


 
mat_j Posted: Tue Aug 3 03:18:35 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Moffat is a swell name. Sounds like the name of a spunky Pekingese.

hehe, like moppet. :-)


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Tue Aug 3 05:51:41 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Moffat is a swell name. Sounds like the name of a spunky Pekingese.

that would explain his inability to string a decent season together.

mat_j said:
>[sigh] typical C'Moon response... Waht about the last series of Dr. Who???

the 5th one? do i really need discuss his pathetic dalek episode? or the craptastic weeping angels two-parter? or the miraculous return of river? or the fact that i'm now hating river song? or the flattish dialog during the "dream doctor" episode? Or the fact that he let a little boy wander off alone like a complete ape? Or the fact that given half a chance he acts like an irresponsible dunderhead? Or the Amy-centric season(which would've been fine if i didn't see the ending several episodes in)? Or the let down of a finale? if he brought river back why the fuck did he leave out the daughter???


Come on! I hate him on the dalek and weeping angel episodes alone!

Davies wasn't a perfect but he had me in tears, stitches, and suspense. Moffat annoyed me from the get go. With the circus music when the tardis was crashing which angered completely because it was a rather serious scene. who looks at a scene for a crashing burning possibly dying sentient time machine and think "bring in the clowns!"


sorry. nerd wrath is strong in me. i just don't know why he's angered me so badly but i just don't like what he's doing and i'd like him to knock it the fuck off.


 
mat_j Posted: Wed Aug 4 04:42:28 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah... That's pretty much my last serious conversation with you, you're either just contrary for the sake of it or just far to over excitable about trivial things.

Maybe you just really need to blow into a paper bag, go outside, or get some perspective or something.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Aug 4 11:10:33 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Yeah... That's pretty much my last serious conversation with you, you're either just contrary for the sake of it or just far to over excitable about trivial things.

I don't like being contrary to be contrary. I find it childish. What I did do though is get over excited. Which I tend to do in person. Puck and Mouse will attest to this.

Sorry I was abit over the top over it. I should have reserved these opinions to the Doctor Who forum I belong to and just changed the subject all together.

>Maybe you just really need to blow into a paper bag, go outside, or get some perspective or something.

I should go outside or something. I generally stay cooped up inside most of the time.


Sorry I was an ass and drove you away talking to me. I did like talking to you.


 
mat_j Posted: Thu Aug 5 03:18:32 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ...Baaah! Now i feel like a total heel.

I'm sorry for being short with you.

:-(

Will you accept a hug and a reaffirmation of the continuation of the J-moon alliance?


 
ifihadahif Posted: Thu Aug 5 08:58:22 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>...Baaah! Now i feel like a total heel.
>
>I'm sorry for being short with you.
>
>:-(
>
>Will you accept a hug and a reaffirmation of the continuation of the J-moon alliance?
>
Aw jeez, why don't you guys just get a room !
:-)


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Aug 5 09:43:06 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>...Baaah! Now i feel like a total heel.

Don't feel too bad, I honestly need to reign in my excitement over doctor who. I get too involved and caught up in the tiniest details until I can't enjoy the show.

>I'm sorry for being short with you.

Well I'm sorry being a batshit crazy fan. I am going to try watching the show to see how I like it.

>Will you accept a hug and a reaffirmation of the continuation of the J-moon alliance?

:D Yes! *Hug*

ifihadahif said
>Aw jeez, why don't you guys just get a room !

We tried but the room kept breaking due to our large uncontrollable amounts of awesome. So we just had to settle with this forum instead.



 
Puck Posted: Thu Aug 5 10:01:14 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>I need to reign in my excitement over doctor who and all the other shit I'm batshit crazy about.
>>I'm sorry for being short with you.
If nobody stops her, she'll never learn.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Aug 5 10:59:33 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
> If nobody stops her, she'll never learn.

Hey! Et tu, Brute?

I just get alittle carried away.. -___-


 
mat_j Posted: Fri Aug 6 08:24:52 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>mat_j said:
>>...Baaah! Now i feel like a total heel.
>>
>>I'm sorry for being short with you.
>>
>>:-(
>>
>>Will you accept a hug and a reaffirmation of the continuation of the J-moon alliance?
>>
>Aw jeez, why don't you guys just get a room !
>:-)

Oh hey Hif! I can't help but noticing you wandering into our room!!

Is that how you dress on a weekday? Put some damned pants on please!!


 
ifihadahif Posted: Fri Aug 6 15:29:40 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>mat_j said:
>>>...Baaah! Now i feel like a total heel.
>>>
>>>I'm sorry for being short with you.
>>>
>>>:-(
>>>
>>>Will you accept a hug and a reaffirmation of the continuation of the J-moon alliance?
>>>
>>Aw jeez, why don't you guys just get a room !
>>:-)
>
>Oh hey Hif! I can't help but noticing you wandering into our room!!
>
>Is that how you dress on a weekday? Put some damned pants on please!!
>
Pants ? Don't be ridiculous I could say the same to you.


 
mat_j Posted: Mon Aug 9 04:38:20 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Touche my good man!




 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]