Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

All clear I hope?
Kira Posted: Sun Oct 3 23:40:00 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Not to jinx it but is anyone else still having problems with the spammy redirect when you go to the main site? I'm not.

Also our charming bot friend is very quiet lately.

antartica Posted: Mon Oct 4 12:41:57 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  just tried it and is ok
and no thanks, i got enough ciggarettes of my own :)

addi Posted: Mon Oct 4 20:31:41 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's stopped for me too. I think JQ must have done some fall cleaning here :)

choke Posted: Tue Oct 5 18:54:16 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>It's stopped for me too. I think JQ must have done some fall cleaning here :)

Bugger I was about to butt in with spring cleaning then realized we are in the same hemisphere and summer isn't coming. Goddamn!

mat_j Posted: Wed Oct 6 03:25:40 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Awww man are you going to have a year without summer?

mat_j Posted: Wed Oct 6 03:28:43 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  also, i didn't have this problem, what was happening??

Kira Posted: Wed Oct 6 09:41:51 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Every time you'd enter www.generationterrorists.com you'd get redirected to some junk website selling something. I never waited to find out what. It was awful, it was like being cyber-kidnapped.

Puck Posted: Wed Oct 6 21:05:00 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>Bugger I was about to butt in with spring cleaning then realized we are in the same hemisphere and summer isn't coming. Goddamn!

Lolz!

webmaster Posted: Wed Oct 6 23:10:59 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The site was hacked by some grey-hats and I only found out late. Next time something like this happens, please e-mail me.

Sorry that GT hasn't been updated much over the past year. Having a baby just sucks all your time away. Over the past year, I have not read a single book, gone to the movies, and watched maybe 5 hours of television.

The little girl is 3 days to a year old now and things have stabilised so I hope to be back soon.

Thank you all for staying around.

To those who want to connect, http://www.facebook.com/hellcyon

JQ

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Oct 8 19:13:25 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  webmaster said:
>The site was hacked by some grey-hats and I only found out late. Next time something like this happens, please e-mail me.
>
>Sorry that GT hasn't been updated much over the past year. Having a baby just sucks all your time away. Over the past year, I have not read a single book, gone to the movies, and watched maybe 5 hours of television.
>
>The little girl is 3 days to a year old now and things have stabilised so I hope to be back soon.
>
>Thank you all for staying around.
>
>To those who want to connect, http://www.facebook.com/hellcyon
>
>
>
>JQ
>
Yes they do take all of your time, but the rewards are worth it. Sometimes it doesn't seem that way but just wait. . .

kurohyou Posted: Sat Oct 9 04:21:03 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  webmaster said:
>The site was hacked by some grey-hats and I only found out late. Next time something like this happens, please e-mail me.
>
>Sorry that GT hasn't been updated much over the past year. Having a baby just sucks all your time away. Over the past year, I have not read a single book, gone to the movies, and watched maybe 5 hours of television.
>
>The little girl is 3 days to a year old now and things have stabilised so I hope to be back soon.
>
>Thank you all for staying around.
>
>To those who want to connect, http://www.facebook.com/hellcyon
>
>
>
>JQ

Kids rock. Never ending game of what is about to happen next. When they start talking it becomes what's coming out of their mouth next. Mine are much older, Son is headed into middle school next year, makes me feel uber old.

But like hif said they are totally worth it. I wouldn't trade mine in. At least not yet. We have to survive the teens, tweens and dating... I need more guns and to sharpen the shovel...

For what it's worth...

choke Posted: Sat Oct 9 08:28:57 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Awww man are you going to have a year without summer?

Nah it's not too bad I got here in the middle of a Japanese summer and that was more than enough for me.

Going to miss NZ summer though :(

choke Posted: Sat Oct 9 08:29:56 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:

>
We have to survive the teens,

Haha Good luck!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]