Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Pointless Facts Pointlessly Uncovered In the Interest of Procrastination
Kira Posted: Tue Oct 12 00:24:30 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There is apparently no character limit for comments on this forum. I was able to copy 61,410 letter A's without encountering a stop.

In the interest of science I should've tried to post it, but I had rather leave it a theory I think.

mat_j Posted: Tue Oct 12 05:02:00 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmmm maybe you should use the disclaimer i sometimes am forced to use when doing experiments.

"I am not a scientist, what i do is not science and should not be construed as such. If i claim to be performing a scientific study i should be quietly allowed about my task unhindered as if aggrevated I can become aggressive and may attack humans if I feel threatened."

webmaster Posted: Tue Oct 12 14:11:28 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The 'no-limit' was based on trust that people in here are good, and would not abuse it. So far, that has not happened and I, thankfully, have not had to kick anyone.

:)

Kira Posted: Tue Oct 12 22:02:36 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yet another example of why you are the best webmaster EVER.

Kira Posted: Sun Oct 24 23:26:05 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Firefox's spellchecker doesn't like accent marks. This pointless (?) fact discovered after going to great pains to acquire them.

Also I have come one step closer to proving that abyssinians are actually dogs masquerading as cats. Mine plays FETCH!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]