Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Halloween
Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Oct 29 11:29:56 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So what are you doing this weekend to celebrate?

I've got a costume party tomorrow I'm going to :D

I'm making (from scratch) Devil's food cake muffins with vanilla cream filling (dyed bright red) and chocolate icing with orange sprinkles :D

I can't wait to use my brand new onyx black KitchenAid Professional 610 <3

It's a beast :D almost 2 feet tall

mat_j Posted: Sun Oct 31 08:35:45 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Off to a wicker man burning today hurrah! I love Halloween, I wonder what self righteous Scottish copper they've got to burn in it this year?

Nos Calan Gaeaf hapus!!

(and in my best Vincent Price voice)
and welcome to the dark half mwahahahahahahahahahahaha

mat_j Posted: Sun Oct 31 08:36:49 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Also

http://harkavagrant.com/

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Oct 31 11:49:34 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Off to a wicker man burning today hurrah! I love Halloween, I wonder what self righteous Scottish copper they've got to burn in it this year?

I went to a rather pathetic costume party yesterday and today I'm doing homework soooo yeah...

>Nos Calan Gaeaf hapus!!
>
>(and in my best Vincent Price voice)
>and welcome to the dark half mwahahahahahahahahahahaha

<3 ah, Vincent Price :D

mat_j Posted: Mon Nov 1 05:51:19 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh and happy Celtic New Year to you C'Moon!

kurohyou Posted: Mon Nov 1 21:17:57 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Met up with the Kid Units at their grandparents house (awkward is the only word to describe that.)

They were ninja's, though the son-unit decided to lose his ninja mask and go maskless and call himself an assassin instead.

I donned a Guy Fawkes Mask and walked around in all black as V. First time I had ever donned anything resembling a costume. The odd part was the inside of the mask had condensation on it while I wore it and was all wet when I took it off. Didn't see that coming.

I now have literally 5+ pounds of candy on my kitchen counter. Most if it is def being sent to their mother's house.

But it was a good evening with the kids.

For what it's worth...

mat_j Posted: Tue Nov 2 08:55:42 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mmmm 5 pounds of candy.

Sounds like a nice Halloween K-Unit!

I liked the part about the adlibbed assassin costume :)

breeze Posted: Tue Nov 2 19:13:56 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmmm... I spent it wrapped up in a blanket on the couch with a bottle of red wine, watching Season 1 of True Blood (that's one messed up show apparently..), listening to drunk yelling of all the college students on the streets, dressed up as "sexy ____" (insert your profession or cartoon character of choice). No, kids or trick or treating in my college-ville neighborhood, so I eat my own candy. Ah, I feel old...

mat_j Posted: Thu Nov 4 04:09:19 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, why is it that girls halloweens costumes are just boys costumes taken in, with all the things left to the imagination removed?

Puck Posted: Thu Nov 4 08:14:40 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Yeah, why is it that girls halloweens costumes are just boys costumes taken in, with all the things left to the imagination removed?

mmm-mmm, candy...

that's why.

choke Posted: Mon Nov 8 06:28:00 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Yeah, why is it that girls halloweens costumes are just boys costumes taken in, with all the things left to the imagination removed?

Lol I was Robin from Batman.

Wore me undies on the outside

Guilty as charged

choke Posted: Mon Nov 8 06:29:09 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>mat_j said:
>>Yeah, why is it that girls halloweens costumes are just boys costumes taken in, with all the things left to the imagination removed?
>
>Lol I was Robin from Batman.
>
>Wore me undies on the outside
>
>Guilty as charged

I also passed out in a toilet so everyone got to see their childhood hero wrapped around a toilet bowl

misszero Posted: Tue Nov 30 00:37:32 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:

>
>But it was a good evening with the kids.
>
>For what it's worth...

i'd say that's worth a fair bit :)

not so much halloweening here. very sad. ate some self purchsed lollies in compensation.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]