Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Goofy ass TSA
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Nov 16 08:14:26 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't understand why the pilots have to be scanned or patted down before boarding the planes.
If he wanted to kill everyone on the plane all he has to do is aim for the ground.
I mean, they're already going to let him fly the plane, what difference does it make what he might carry on board ?

mat_j Posted: Tue Nov 16 09:58:26 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hahahaha true, true.

I guess pilot is a job where it's better if you're a serial killer than someone prone to sudden suicidal outbursts.

At least a serial killer pilot will get most of his passengers home safe, and being above average intelligence, over the age 18, not of diminished responsibility and a man, i like those odds.

libra Posted: Tue Nov 16 13:05:59 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am so sick and tired of the TSA and their ridiculous rules.

Kira Posted: Tue Nov 16 17:48:02 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't know what you guys are complaining about. I know I'll sleep better at night in the knowledge that no one is up there with ink cartridges stuffed down their pants, especially the pilots. That is one hole in our security well mended indeed!

Puck Posted: Tue Nov 16 20:08:49 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Last time I went through a checkpoint (a few years back), the whole time, I was thinking of all the places that they weren't checking where I could have hidden stuff. Ya know... because of all my contraband and illegal substances...

Puck Posted: Tue Nov 16 20:14:56 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  But really, security being so heavy is more likely to DETER anyone from TRYING to start some shit (from commercial flights) than it is to actually catch someone trying.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Nov 16 20:56:03 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>But really, security being so heavy is more likely to DETER anyone from TRYING to start some shit (from commercial flights) than it is to actually catch someone trying.
>
I don't have too many problems with their security efforts except I am in favor of profiling and I see no reason to search the pilots for reasons stated above. That is just stupid.

libra Posted: Tue Nov 16 22:49:13 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just want to be able to pack a goddamned bottle of shampoo...
Pat me down or whatever you need to do, but don't take away my toiletry products!

Puck Posted: Tue Nov 16 23:35:21 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>don't take away my toiletry products!

If I was planning to build a bomb, I'd want it to smell nice.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Nov 17 06:27:32 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>libra said:
>>don't take away my toiletry products!
>
>If I was planning to build a bomb, I'd want it to smell nice.
>
Yeah, pomegranate is very nice to blow stuff up with.

addi Posted: Wed Nov 17 09:24:32 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Pat me down or whatever you need to do

Hmmm....

: )

mat_j Posted: Thu Nov 18 07:37:58 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Right it's been 24 hours since i was here last and Puck's blowin' some shit up, Hif's got his profiling protractor and set square out & is checking nose sizes and Addi is salivating over girls.

mat_j Posted: Thu Nov 18 07:46:17 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Goodfellow, you give me that chappaty flour and antifreeze, Hif close your phrenology book and Addi put it away nobody's impressed.

choke Posted: Thu Nov 18 07:46:23 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Right it's been 24 hours since i was here last and Puck's blowin' some shit up, Hif's got his profiling protractor and set square out & is checking nose sizes and Addi is salivating over girls.
>
>
>
AHAHAHAHA

Puck Posted: Thu Nov 18 08:42:18 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sorry, Mat. This is just how we do.

Ahriman Posted: Sun Nov 21 13:18:21 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey! Just saw this thread. Ummm....pat someone down who is not authorized to carry a weapon on their person...I'd say to prevent a hostage situation. Having a weapon is a position of power and responsibility. Why allow the pilot (who is just an employee, not a sworn civil servant) to be given special privileges?

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Nov 21 17:57:52 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>Hey! Just saw this thread. Ummm....pat someone down who is not authorized to carry a weapon on their person...I'd say to prevent a hostage situation. Having a weapon is a position of power and responsibility. Why allow the pilot (who is just an employee, not a sworn civil servant) to be given special privileges?
>
If you're already gonna let him fly the plane, I think "not allowing special privileges" is kind of out the window.

addi Posted: Sun Nov 21 22:09:03 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>and Addi is salivating over girls.

hell, I'm just happy I can work up enough spit to salivate these days.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]