Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

I've been kidnapped by Dennis Hopper and Alan Rickman
Kira Posted: Thu Feb 17 13:10:55 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You see it in the movies all the time, people held at gunpoint, kidnapped, taken hostage in their own homes or places of work - someone comes by for a visit, pops around to check on a 'minor' problem, calls them up - and they can't say anything. The Bad Guys are right there listening, and god help you if you try to alert your friends/family/associates that anything is wrong. You just have to try to be as out-of-character and tense as possible and hope that your friend takes the hint and calls the police.

You have designated meeting places outdoors in case there's ever a fire. Safety Words for your kids so they don't go with strangers pretending to know their parents. But the one thing every family needs is a Code Word for Danger!

What would yours be? Share it with the law-abiding peoples of the Interwebs.

Ahriman Posted: Thu Feb 17 13:47:38 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How's Fluffy?

Puck Posted: Thu Feb 17 16:24:31 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>How's Fluffy

Woot.

Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 21 00:52:52 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mine would be

"Jazzercise was especially fulfilling today even after eating all of those creme puffs, and I feel great. I can really feel it in my glutes,too. They got an exceptionally burning exercise today. I am pretty exhausted though. If I don't stop talking and hang up now I think I might just die!"

Ahhhhhhhhh yes. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]