Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Strange Spooky Sounds Seriously Suck
Ahriman Posted: Tue Mar 22 23:35:02 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ok...so my old car used to get broken into....a lot. Anytime it happened, I'd just go to a junkyard and buy a cheap window and replace the one broken. I was just runnin' through some of those memories today when I realized something.....I've never seen a clown car in a junkyard. They have to be out there. Some used mini clown car just waitin'. Couldn't possibly be that much money and it's just too cool. That is all...

Puck Posted: Wed Mar 23 16:56:22 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.clown-forum.com/clown-forum/2273-cool-clown-car-sale.html

http://grandrapids.ebayclassifieds.com/motorcycles-scooters/greenville/cushman-clown-car/?ad=8817614

Puck Posted: Wed Mar 23 16:58:42 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.clown-forum.com/clown-forum/1409-great-clown-car-ebay.html

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Mar 23 22:18:26 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What about a rodeo clown car ?

addi Posted: Thu Mar 24 07:19:04 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you haven't really lived until you've seen the swallows of Capistrano, the view from atop of Mt. Everest, or a clown car in a junkyard.

when I lived intown here it was a frequent occurrence to come out in the morning and see that my car had been broken in to during the night. Twice I even caught the person doing it. The cops finally told me that it wasn't going to stop and there's nothing they can do to prevent it. He advised me to take out anything important every night and just leave it unlocked...so at least I don't have to deal with window replacement.

libra Posted: Thu Mar 24 10:13:44 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think we should all move over to the Clown Forum for a few days and confuse the clown enthusiasts.

Kira Posted: Thu Mar 24 14:41:52 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What you SHOULD have done Addi, is put a wild badger in your car every night.

That would've shown 'em.

Ahriman Posted: Thu Mar 24 15:14:56 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>when I lived intown here it was a frequent occurrence to come out in the morning and see that my car had been broken in to during the night. Twice I even caught the person doing it. The cops finally told me that it wasn't going to stop and there's nothing they can do to prevent it. He advised me to take out anything important every night and just leave it unlocked...so at least I don't have to deal with window replacement.

Yea, started doin' that till one of 'em slept in there and it took me two weeks to get the smell out. I just took care of things my way after that.

addi Posted: Sat Mar 26 07:52:56 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>What you SHOULD have done Addi, is put a wild badger in your car every night.
>
>That would've shown 'em.

Superb idea, Kira...especially if it was a nasty honey badger!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg&tracker=False

addi Posted: Sat Mar 26 07:54:30 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:

>Yea, started doin' that till one of 'em slept in there and it took me two weeks to get the smell out. I just took care of things my way after that.

I never thought of that happening, Ahri. It's just like that episode of Seinfeld when he couldn't get the stick out of his car and ended up having to junk it :)

addi Posted: Sat Mar 26 07:57:49 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  not only the stick, but the stink too :/

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Mar 26 11:49:54 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You could have coated the steering wheel with petroleum jelly that was impregnated with flesh eating bacteria. Prolly you could get some at wal mart.

kurohyou Posted: Sat Mar 26 22:53:26 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Breeze told me today that the reason there aren't very many car thefts in Tashkent, Uzbekistan is because the penalty for stealing a car is 15 years in prison.

I think that is just awesome...

Not that it matters...

addi Posted: Sun Mar 27 12:18:31 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Awesome!
What's the penalty for speaking out publicly against government corruption there?

And women here can only dream about obtaining the awesome social and political status they enjoy there.

; )

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Mar 27 14:56:02 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Awesome!
>What's the penalty for speaking out publicly against government corruption there?
>
>And women here can only dream about obtaining the awesome social and political status they enjoy there.
>
>; )
>
Hey, ya got to give a little to get a little.

kurohyou Posted: Sun Mar 27 23:36:46 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well it all seems relative... I guess.

I've been reading up though and its a very interesting place. On one hand you've got a dictator "working on" transitioning power, though no one seems to buy it as an actual move towards democracy, cuz well it isn't. They are tough on Islamic extremist, and they randomly demolish houses, shoot protesters and demand the removal of all neon signs for when the president drives through the city and then kicks Human Rights Watch out of the country. The Wall Street Journal actually ranked Uzbekistan above Tunisia and Egypt on the Places-about-to-have-a-revolt Scale.

All in all some of what I read I am like "are you fucking kidding me?" and then some I can't stop laughing at, the Neon Sign thing killed me because at the end of the article, it said some business owners had put their signs back up, but others hadn't... in case the president drove back through town...

I will find out first hand a week from today.

For what it's worth...

addi Posted: Mon Mar 28 07:25:42 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:

>I will find out first hand a week from today.

enjoy yourself, Kuro.

and to be on the safe side keep any spare neon out of your pockets.

kurohyou Posted: Mon Mar 28 12:39:06 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>kurohyou said:
>
>>I will find out first hand a week from today.
>
>enjoy yourself, Kuro.
>
>and to be on the safe side keep any spare neon out of your pockets.

That's the plan. I am more concerned about food poisoning and the fact that the local authorities will be keeping my passport for the first two days I am there.

Otherwise looking forward to a good trip to the other side of the world.

On an unrelated note I completed my degree after a 15 year saga and since I am composing this on my iPhone I was wondering who has started development on the GT App for iPhone and iPad.

For what it's worth...

addi Posted: Mon Mar 28 13:59:15 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:

>That's the plan. I am more concerned about food poisoning and the fact that the local authorities will be keeping my passport for the first two days I am there.
Important things to be concerned about too, especially the passport situation.

*make sure you don't let Breeze talk you into a communal apple flavored Hookah smoke.
You'll get nauseous for sure. ;)

mat_j Posted: Tue Mar 29 03:55:36 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>addi said:
>>kurohyou said:
>>

>
>That's the plan. I am more concerned about food poisoning and the fact that the local authorities will be keeping my passport for the first two days I am there.

enjoy your time there, just think of how trim you'll be coming back after all that food poisoning!! :-)

>On an unrelated note I completed my degree after a 15 year saga and since I am composing this on my iPhone I was wondering who has started development on the GT App for iPhone and iPad.

Hmmmm i'm deeply suspicious of apps, i prefer just to use the net, the facebook app blows, the new scientist app similarily blows, i miss stuff on the onion app, that said if it included a series of GT mini games that would be awesome....

Here are a few i invented.

Guitar Addi:
Strum along to some easy listening classics in this laid back classic, just don't let the passing girls distract you too much.

Hiffers big adventure:
Hiff stops communists burning the american flag with a range of powerful weapons.

Where's Christophe?
Find the missing Belgian amonst crowded pictures of the worlds monuments.

GT Fighter II
Fight as all your favourite GTers, Weisenheimer, Ahriman, Addi, Cherry Moon, Kurohyou, mat j, Libra, Miss Zero, Choke and many more besides. Each character has their own special move-
The potato mesher, the round the moon kick, the Jizzy Red, the double dragon and the choke hold. It'll be awesome.

addi Posted: Tue Mar 29 08:58:02 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>Guitar Addi:
>Strum along to some easy listening classics in this laid back classic, just don't let the passing girls distract you too much.

fun for the whole family, and the dog too!

*good one, mat

mat_j Posted: Tue Mar 29 10:16:37 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If the girls start passing you have to tap the A & B keys repeatedly until Addi concentrates on his guitar again.

kurohyou Posted: Tue Apr 19 22:38:33 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>kurohyou said:
>
>>That's the plan. I am more concerned about food poisoning and the fact that the local authorities will be keeping my passport for the first two days I am there.
>Important things to be concerned about too, especially the passport situation.
>
>*make sure you don't let Breeze talk you into a communal apple flavored Hookah smoke.
>You'll get nauseous for sure. ;)

Survived the trip!!! Not that I was concerned. Though the driving... Holy tons of crazed shit batman. It was like 500,000 black, white and silver Jelly Beans on acid driving around the town. Breeze's dad was one of the silver ones and I thought I had learned to drive aggressively in the police academy.

Also survived the communal Hookah. Though apparently there is a "hookah season" but Breeze's friend convinced the waiter to hook us up with a pair, one apple and one orange. Was a good time.

And I survived the entire trip with minimal food poisoning. None really. the Marinade yet uncooked fish was not my favorite, but otherwise I came out of my central asian experience unscathed... Can't wait to go back. Though the next great adventure may be Turkey.

For what it's worth...

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]