Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Bodrum
mat_j Posted: Tue Mar 29 10:37:07 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am SOOOO FRIKKIN BORED!

Work is deader than a half cat, I'm calling an inspection firm and it's taking Forever.

So some shout outs then-

Good luck Kuro and Breeze on their trip!

Zero and P. You have no been on the googles lately, i miss you, get back there.

Shout out to the Australia Road gang, GT survivor Jasco and myself have finally bitten the bullet and decided to move in with each other as same sex, heterosexual life partners, we also live with a lumberjack named Darren. We're having a plaque made up in wood (from one of Darrens dead trees) and are naming the property 'The Peoples republic of' so now officially my next months payslip will read the Peoples republic of Australia Rd. Sweeeeet.

Billip Pilgrim. reports from the front have noticed you have once again slipped into Wales unannounced and I demand any further eastern excursions will be met with resistance from FWA agents. Remain in Swansea and get the ship home or get your lazy apps down to Cardiff and lets 'Party hearty'. I have a fridge full of beers and a city full (well half full now) of girls you haven't slept with yet.

Kudos to the banner quote JQ, that's one of my favourite quotes from said show.

Addi. For your continuing support of the 'special relationship' between our peoples.

Cherry Moon. for the facebook friending. I really really hope that's your real name because it is awesome.

Dan Thurling because i have no idea which of the GT family you are.

That is all.

kurohyou Posted: Tue Mar 29 13:50:45 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>So some shout outs then-
>
>Good luck Kuro and Breeze on their trip!

Thanks man. I feel like Owen Wilson in Armagaddon. "I got that "excited/scared" feeling. Like 98% excited, 2% scared. Or maybe it's more - It could be two - it could be 98% scared, 2% excited but that's what makes it so intense..."

I am def excited. Now if I could get my mom to stop saying silly things like the Uzbek government won't let me come home for various reasons or asking me if I have my affairs in order. That one made me laugh out loud actually.

The kids just want something cool from the other side of the world. Pretty sure I can handle that...

>Kudos to the banner quote JQ, that's one of my favourite quotes from said show.

I added that quote to my facebook page... great one though the only version of that show I have seen is the 1970's one. Starbuck and Apollo... Hell yeah!!!

For what it's worth....

choke Posted: Thu Mar 31 02:45:01 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Can someone like, have a life problem so I can spend some time making a witty but measured response? Preferably something to do with females or travel or writing. Maybe alcoholism.

Puck Posted: Thu Mar 31 05:30:35 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>Can someone like, have a life problem so I can spend some time making a witty but measured response?
>Maybe alcoholism.

Is not having any alcohol a proper problem?

mat_j Posted: Mon Apr 4 03:27:07 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>Can someone like, have a life problem so I can spend some time making a witty but measured response? Preferably something to do with females or travel or writing. Maybe alcoholism.
>
>

Indeed, I'd like to bring back my agony aunt section too.

sweet p Posted: Tue Apr 5 20:33:00 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>Zero and P. You have no been on the googles lately, i miss you, get back there.

I promise it won't be another 4 months, this time! I just finished one of my finals. Funtime soontime :)

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]