Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

4 things that suck, one thing that doesn't
Kira Posted: Mon Apr 11 23:07:44 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Suck

1. My coworker/subordinate who was formerly competent has in recent weeks made the career decision to become an apathetic dumbass.

2. Hiring and training new employees. WE HATES IT.

3. Stossel tickets are sold out and my trip next week is going to be proportionately less awesome.

4. I injured my Achilles tendon running. Hurts. A lot.

Doesn't suck:

1. My bamboo is sprouting. Or shooting, whatever you call it. Two inches per day, TAKE THAT, TREES!

Kira Posted: Mon Apr 11 23:09:34 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  (Your turn.)

Ahriman Posted: Tue Apr 12 00:15:32 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sück

1. Rising gas prices with a road trip

2. Mars Science Laboratory (nothin' like throwin' 2.5 billion dollars at a dead planet)

3. U.S. Deficit

4. The Wireless Era. From vulnerablities to marketing to lack of organic interaction to cultural identity meltdown.

Not so bad:

1. Alaskan summer :D

sweet p Posted: Tue Apr 12 15:34:02 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  - essay writing
- having to choose between eating, sleeping and showering
- lousy neighbours downstairs waiting only until i am fully disrobed and have just turned on the shower, to decide they want to suddenly use ALL of the hot water for the next 2 hours
- essay writing

+ sunshine flooding my writing room, while tiny birds chirp outside my window

mat_j Posted: Wed Apr 13 05:57:46 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Be careful with all that talk of disrobing you might summon an Addi.

1. Being sick with traditional British illness like the whooping cough, dropsie or the colly wobbles (or maybe just a common cold).

2. Having a concentration problem at the moment, can't seem to get anything done, need to battle my way out of it so i can write the gorram play i started for the competition.

3. NHS cuts. Thank you Con-Dem alliance for the extra little bit of unlubricated sodomy.

4. Whitey.

Not so bad

1. The new house is ace.

addi Posted: Wed Apr 13 06:54:10 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Be careful with all that talk of disrobing you might summon an Addi.

I'm happy to report those lecherous days are a thing of the past. I'm passing my good sized baton on to some younger deserving buck here (don't worry, I'll wash it thoroughly first).

The sight of sweet p walking by me disrobed would more likely cause panic than a pass from me these days, as I'd be wondering how in the hell I woke up in her place in Canada.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Apr 13 15:57:07 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>mat_j said:
>>Be careful with all that talk of disrobing you might summon an Addi.
>
>I'm happy to report those lecherous days are a thing of the past. I'm passing my good sized baton on to some younger deserving buck here (don't worry, I'll wash it thoroughly first).
>
>The sight of sweet p walking by me disrobed would more likely cause panic than a pass from me these days, as I'd be wondering how in the hell I woke up in her place in Canada.
>
We all knew it would happen someday.
Addi has outlived his penis.
:-)

mat_j Posted: Fri Apr 15 02:56:14 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmmm passing your baton on eh..... not what i would have expected to arrange on a friday morning but whatever fills your engine.

I'll prepare a viking longboat and some petrol so we can give it a proper send off, Ahriman we're gonna need your sharpest 'baton' shears or whatever you use for sweet breads, he's washed it but i'm going to need a volunteer to lift it whilst Ahri cuts, Sweet P, you in?

Hif, Kira, you're gonna have to hold him down, when he realises what he's just let himself in for he's going to try to escape.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Apr 16 13:45:48 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  - massive paper due monday and I can't seem to just be happy with the final edit.

- government shut down (fucks with my student loans which means I might not receive the moolah to cover summer semester until after the tuition is due... fffuuuuck)

- ferret is trying to chew his way through his bars. This is making a considerable volume of noise which ruins my homework concentration.

- people i'm tutoring (algebra, trig, psychology, or geology) continuously reschedule (or flake during) sessions. X___X

people, what a bunch of bastards.

+I just had the most amazing sammich ever for lunch.

Quron "turkey" burger topped with: roasted onions, tomato slices, marmite, double cream brie, mustard, and ketchup on a toasted onion bun.

Kira Posted: Sat Apr 16 14:11:03 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just noticed Ahriman's little accent mark over the U in suck. Cute.

Ahriman did you take that picture? It's gorgeous.

Ahriman Posted: Sun Apr 17 17:13:45 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nopers. I think that was by some Fella up in Fairbanks. I'm actually tryin' to decide if I want to do up a flip cam or a new digi-camera right now. There's something to be said for awesome detailed photos vs live action shennanigans :P

choke Posted: Tue Apr 19 07:43:53 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  1. The four blisters and rip on my left palm

2. The new student who missed my wrist guard THREE TIMES IN A ROW with a bamboo sword

3. The increasing size of my left calf as opposed to my right

4. Gaining 10 kilos

1. The reason (that doesn't suck) for all 4 of the above... Kendo XD

mat_j Posted: Wed Apr 20 06:02:37 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:

>Quron "turkey" burger topped with: roasted onions, tomato slices, marmite, double cream brie, mustard, and ketchup on a toasted onion bun.

That's one heck of a Sangwitch!

Kira Posted: Tue May 17 22:26:58 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  - Work

- Work

- Myself

- Everyone else

+ The mockingbird.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]